Page 69 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert Dragongirl26's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory
    Hyakuya Yuuichirou Hyakuya Mikaela Kuro Chibi Todoroki

Re: ~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

"Yeah it is up there, but there is a chance that we still fail and maybe or prevent it and it still happens..I mean there are a lot of factors that we don't know about that I am wiling to try to save out family and ourselves." he said looking at him. "I think I know where it all happened out so that won't be the issue." he said looking at him

Ultimate Yaoi Expert FriskyKittyKat69's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    FriskyKittyKat69 Inventory
    Hyakuya Mikaela Hyakuya Yuuichirou Yukiya Ayase Nai Muhinyi

Yu tilts his head and shakes his head, "you need to think more positive," he pouts as he crosses his arms. "You would be surprise how thinking positive will change your opinions drastically," he rubs the back of his head. He nods his head, "we have a chance to prevent so much.. it is worth a shot.. isn't it," he tilts his head. Yu rubs his chin, "well... if you at least know that, then we have a high rate in being successful," he looks at Mika.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"I really am trying to think more positively. I really am Yu, But when I think that wad all the bad comes with it as well." he said looking at him and sighing. "We do, but still we might not....I hope we do I don't want to be a vampire. Every time I look at myself I think about our family dying.......I know I have told you about it.......You are the only good thing that happened to me that day.......knowing that you got out of there and were maybe safe." he whispered closing his eyes

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Yu looks at Mika and shakes his head, "not ... everything result badly. I mean... remember when we reunited, you didn't die... when I stabbed you without knowing it was you due to rage. I mean.. keep in mind there are not just bad outcomes, there are good ones too," he smiles a little. Yu sighs and shakes his head, "we know what we did wrong, now that we know what we did, we can prevent it from happening and prevent our younger selves and our family get out safe." Yu lowers his head, "but... I didn't like leaving you behind..," he sighs a little.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"I guess that is the way to go there are good and bad things that come from everything. THo I didn't die because you didn't activate your curse if you did that I would of been dead for sure. I am glad you saw me I attacked someone out of rage as well and I din't know what I needed to do either. I didn't know what I had to do to make it right. I am glad that we are together now. It makes me really happy." he whispered

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Yu shakes his head slowly, "It takes... way too much energy to use my curse and I wouldn't use it on you," he pouts a little as he crosses his arms. "It's not like...I was blinded too much with rage to just unleash it." Yu looks at Mika and smiles a little, nodding his head, "yeah it makes me happy too," he rests his head on Mika.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"no but admitted you we're going to use your curse till you found out it was me I know that stance you took. You forget I was trained into what to look for." Mika rubbed Yu's head. "Yeah I understand you are part demon after all rage is something that when anybody gets they can't hold it back especially people who are cursed like us." He said Mika close his eyes and just thought about what he wanted to do.

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Yu blinks a little and pouts a little, shaking his head, "n-no... don't be crazy," he pouts a little as he slightly nudges Mika while grumbling. Yu blinks and blushes a little with a pout as he looks to the side, leaning forward and bites Mika's neck. Yu nods his head as he nuzzles Mika with a smile, "well... the one thing I am worried about.. are those vampires that seem to follow us," he sighs.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"Yeah sorry about that...They might be looking for me...I am sure they think that I am still on there side even tho they know I don't care about vampires and only you. So they might try to look for you to get to me...I don't really know what they will do when they find me tho..." Mika said looking at him and closed his eyes.

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Yu looks at Mika and shakes his head, "no Mika...it's not your fault," he rubs the back of his head. He smiles a little, "did ... you ever mention me to the other vampires?" He blinks a little and sighs a little, scratching the back of his head, "I hope... they don't try anything... it's actually getting me kind of nervous just thinking about it," he rests his head on Mika's chest.

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles