Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ~ Bleach ~

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Saga Inventory
    Kou Mabuchi Tadaomi Shirotani Arisato Minato Midori

~ Bleach ~

I am a Bleach fan and simply can't hold myself back from creating such a thread. The creation of Tite Kubo really got my interest. To be honest, I am pretty much picky about art in anime and manga. Gotta admit that at first Bleach didn't have the art I am into,but I noticed something, his works follow a gradualness. Little by little it's improving in art and in plot.

Another thing is that I hate to follow anime that has over 100 episodes, but once again, Bleach seems to be an exception. ;D
    I can talk about Bleach all day, but yeah. Made this thread to find another Bleach fans(if any) and to post good stuff on here. ;D

Let's start with an awesome AMV. You gotta love Kurosaki,honestly. (:
    He always find the best words while fighting,before fighting and after the fight. Words that always get me thinking about many things.

2. The following user likes this post by Saga:

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Saga Inventory
    And, did't I say he is frigging good at words? Damn, gotta love to be ningen da! (:

4. The following user likes this post by Saga:

Credits
    mixlol Inventory

oh well, it was a great anime, I was one of the biggest fan of it, but Ichigo Always Win Always strong Always have a way to get throw it "turn to monster and so" never lose kinda , ............to be honest after he killed grimmjow and Ulquiorra rabbit0
    ..... I stoped watching

but well, I still like the Anime, and here is a AMV I love :

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Belita Inventory
    Birthday Cake Birthday Cake Cocktail Gii x Takumi
    Gotta love Bleach....Fanatic fan here, here!!! XD
    Two points i totally agree with you.
    At first the art didn't amaze me either, but it has improved a lot with the time passing...
    The first anime i ever saw in my life was Naruto and i kinda swore fidelity to it right from the start...
    However and after being completely forced to by a friend who's a true geek regarding anime/manga(he was the one who also introduced me to the fantastic "Death Note", "Full Methal Alchemist" among others...), i watched the first episodes of Bleach, and somehow my opinion didn't change.
    I was about to give up... "No...don't like this...let's see if Naruto has new ep..."
    The day after, i was kinda bored( XD) and i saw in the following week all episodes till there were none left to see, about 200eps
    Now i don't miss a single one... Every Tuesday(if i'm at home by dinner time) me and husband watch it together...hihihi
    Must say Urahara Kisuke my fav character... just to freaky damn funny i crack up every time the guy's around XD
    Love Kurosaki expressions also, i think he truly shows in his face whatever goes on in his heart and mind... Remeber when in the first eps where everyone thought he was always pissed of cause of his brows...?! XD
    Byakuya, Renji, Kenpachi and definitely Hitsugaya are my fav Soul Society people... Gotta love Kenpachi...Kill Kill Kill Ahahhah

For some reason i don't quite like the girls O_o
    I only dig Rukia when shes mistreating Kon XD

Ah...here i am drifting again, writing like no tomorrow XD

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Belita Inventory

Love love the music they choose for this.... *___*

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Saga Inventory
    Oh,my! Bel,dear, I totally agree!
    First anime ever I played was 'Naruto'. But when I found Bleach..... >_>' I kinda stopped watching Naruto. LMAO.
    At the first episode I was like:
    "What the heck is this ugly ass shit?" =/
    I just paused it and two months later -> I was bored (same here,yes XD) and played an AMV. I totally zoomed when I saw the art approving, especially Kurosaki. I totally went with "OMG, was I really that blind?" ;D
    I watched all the 190 episodes I had to watch to catch up and completely lost myself in this anime.
    I never miss any of the episodes,nor the chapters(yeah,reading the manga as well).

Ahahaha, Urahara is just amazing. With his gigai,LMAO. For some reason I just love how he treats Kurosaki. ;D
    Toshiro <3, and gotta admit that Byakuya is only one kind of a man that can be surrounded by pink and he will still kick asses, LMAO!
    I like Gin as well. Though it was pretty sad to see him die in such a way. When everyone were thinking he was a traitor, I just kept saying "No way, he is pretending,you will see!" <- I was right, LMAO.

As for the women in this anime, I highly dislike Inoue >_>' So annoying with her "Kurosaki kun,Kurosaki kun", geez girl, leave him breathe for a little. ;D
    I like Yoruichi, especially when combined with Urahara. *_*
    Ahahah,and yes, Rukia abusing Kon is just priceless! ;D

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Saga Inventory
    Quote Originally Posted by mixlol View Post
    oh well, it was a great anime, I was one of the biggest fan of it, but Ichigo Always Win Always strong Always have a way to get throw it "turn to monster and so" never lose kinda , ............to be honest after he killed grimmjow and Ulquiorra rabbit0
    ..... I stoped watching

but well, I still like the Anime, and here is a AMV I love :
    I saw this a bit late, LMAO.

Well, he isn't always the one who wins. The idea of the anime is to show how a human with a strong will can do anything. But of course, it's just my opinion. (:
    The anime keeps going on and the only annoying thing I should admit was that Ulqui died. In fact, Kurosaki refused to finish him off. (:
    I was hoping to see Grim and Ulqui in the Hell Chapter "JigokuHen", but no chances. Damn you Tite. >_<

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Belita Inventory
    Oh my god!!!! How could i?! Yoruichi-san....yes yes definitely the only chick(okay i like Soi Fong a little cause she acts like a total slave towards Yoruichi and it's fun to see XD) i really like, kicks ass big time and most of times comes up with some crazy stuff like walking around naked when she's out of her cat form in front of Kurosaki... XD
    Matsumoto kills me when she's drunk XD

As for Gin... i have to say i alwyas thought he was nasty!!! Mean!!! Evil!!!!
    When he died i was like...."What the fuck!!! Bring him BACK he's a good guy..."
    Didn't cry only cause i was ashamed to XD
    Ikakku and Yumichika also make a good laugh till you cry combo XD
    Specially if the Kurosaki friend's, Keigo sister is around Ikakku XD

Oh man...i could go all day!! O_o

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Saga Inventory
    Ahahahahaha, Rangiku kicks asses when she is drunk. Oh, there was a filler that Toshiro went to say "Happy New Year" to her,but they were so busy to argue,ended up in a fight and somehow dragged Toshiro in... When they literally ruined the building to the ground's level, Matsumoto turned to Hitsugaya with "Oh,you wanted to talk to me,right?". LMAO,his expression was priceless while saying "Happy New Year"... LMAO!

I loved how sarcastic Gin was. He never really dared to hurt Kurosaki(who is the main character) so it gave me hints that Kubo is planning making this Gin,two faced chara,but in a good way. In the end,I was right.

My reaction when he died was:
    "................Fuck no,damn it. Fuck no.... -frowns,in a need to kick at something-" and when I was about to go depressed from the moment when he said "I am glad I said sorry." <- I was at the edge to strangle Tite Kubo,but then the ass kicking music started and Kurosaki's new brand appeared, LMAO. I widened my eyes and totally forgot about Gin. XD

Oh,I can keep going all day as well!

Here, the frigging moment. >_>

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Belita Inventory
    NOOOOO!!!
    Don't make me watch this!!!! I'm alone now...nothing's gonna stop my pride to be shred to pieces and i'll be weeping like no tomorrow....... Damn ;_____;

The only thing i remeber clearly was that bastard opening his eyes...!!!
    Damn beautiful freaking blue EYES!!!! He never ever opened his eyes, only that weird snicker in his face!!
    And then he dies!!!! WOOOOTTTTT!

What the hell!!!!

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast