Page 3 of 111 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert Dragongirl26's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory
    Hyakuya Yuuichirou Hyakuya Mikaela Kuro Chibi Todoroki

Re: Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

"Well it was two powers and I had to hold back a lot I might need you to teach me with it." he said looking at him, "I got dark and light magic." he said looking at him.

Tory looked at them and giggled as she followed the other two to the volleyball pool

Ultimate Yaoi Expert MasterSeme's Avatar
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    MasterSeme Inventory
    Izumi Sena Ryouma Ichijou

Jason looks at Max and scratches his back, "oh... black magic? Well your in for a treat," he rubs the back of his neck. "But I will help you the best I can," he lowers his head since he never mentioned to Max that he knew quite a bit of dark magic himself.

Luke follows Sarah while beside Tory, looking at Max and wondered if he was going to be okay.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"Jason I know from the other time line that you can help me with that." he said looking at him and looking down

She smiled. "Lukey don't worry he will be ok he is dad kid after all and he has all the magic."

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    MasterSeme Inventory

Jason looks at Max and nods his head, "yeah I can help you no problem."

Luke perks his head up and slowly nods his head, "if you say so, you know them more then I do."

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"Sorry I kept that from you, but I knew." he said smiling and looking at him as he stood up. "And its taking a lot out of me I would love to go watch the game by the pool tho." he said smiling

Sarah and tory took him to the pool. "Alright pick your side and you can use any of your powers if not all." she said smiling. "Kind of sucks for me since my is healing, but still."

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    MasterSeme Inventory

Jason looks at Max and crosses his arms, "so.. you knew about me knowing black magic? When exactly did you figure it out?" He nods his head as he grabs Max's hand, "I will lead you to the pool so you can watch Sarah, Tory and Luke."

Luke looks at Sarah and Tory with a sigh, rubbing the back of his head, "won't it be considered cheating if I use my telekinesis?"

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"Well you told me before I went into the past to change my past we had a fight because I said you didn't trust me and you were keeping something from me and that is when you told me. So in a different time about a few days ago." he said looking at him.

"No it won't because the point is not if we win or loose its to make us get more control of our powers and have fun Trust me when max plays he doesn't hold back and he has almost every power I know of The ball we throw is special so you don't need to hold back either trust me no one is unless you want them too. We can have you use your powers on the ball first to see what level we need to play at I guess same with Tory." Sarah said

"Nope I am good for what ever." she said

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    MasterSeme Inventory

Jason looks at Max and rubs the back of his head, "so.. when you change the past, I told you about me being able to use dark magic?" He rubs the back of his head, "so... how do you feel about now knowing about me being able to use dark magic," he looks at Max with a soft sigh.

Luke looks at Sarah and listens to her, rubbing the back of his head and slowly nods his head, looking over at Jason, "what about him? Does he play," he points over to Jason. He nods his head, "alright well I am ready to start," he smiles a little.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"I really didn't care I was more upset you didn't tell me sooner, but after talking to my dad I understood why." he said looking at him. "I didn't know it was bad at all I thought it was the coolest power ever and I know you would never hurt me with it." he whispered and kissed him

"Jason plays if Max plays usually on the same side if we get lucky they start making out because those two together they have destroyed so many balls." Sarah said smiling and blew a kiss to them half joking she loved when they play4ed but they did brake the ball most of the time

Max smiled. "Hey you say no power is off limits not my fault if we bake the ball." he said smiling. "oh did you get the forcefield around the ball this time? I thought you would of thought of that after we broke the ball for the 10th time." Max said laughing.

"I did this time...." She said and looked at the ball. To make sure it was up. "Yeah its on there this time."

Max smiled. "Well then play ball." he said smiling

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    MasterSeme Inventory

Jason shakes his head with a sigh, "I guess didn't know how you would react if I did tell you. So that is why I never told you," he rubs the back of his head as he looks at Max, "of course I wouldn't have hurt you," he kisses Max.

Luke tilts his head and slowly nods his head, "hm.. I guess so. I mean, it would make since if we are against them since they are adults and we are basically kids," he laughs a little.

Jason looks at Max as he walked over to Luke, Sarah and Tory, watching them and laughs a little as he listened and then goes to sit on the bench to watch Luke, Sarah and Tory play ball.

Page 3 of 111 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles