Page 2 of 111 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert Dragongirl26's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory
    Hyakuya Yuuichirou Hyakuya Mikaela Kuro Chibi Todoroki

Re: Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

The girl nodded. "Yes I have I held my own when I went off without my dad or mom or someone who could get to me and fell out of a tree and broke my arm. I that's when I learned I could heal." She said smiling. "So if you want I can help I also heal animal's bones when they get broke as well." she said

Ultimate Yaoi Expert MasterSeme's Avatar
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    MasterSeme Inventory
    Izumi Sena Ryouma Ichijou

Luke nods his head as he listens to the girl. "Well... I guess you can heal my arm if you want. You seem pretty good at it with all the experience you have healing broken bones," he smiles a little.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

She smiled. "It will hurt just a little." she said looking at him and put her hands over it as her hand and his arm started to glow as the bone was reset and held. If you need anything else healed I'm Sarah." she said smiling and looked at max. "Its nice to see you with more than just jason." She said joking and smiled at him.

"Hey you know he isn't my only friend." Max said

Sarah smiled. "Only friend he is the only one that I see you with out side of school, but that could be because your lovers or you live together." Sarah said smliing.

Max started to blush and punched her softly. "Really Sarah we are going there?" He said as he looked at Jason like he needed help he wasn't use to being asked about it.

Sarah smiled. "Anyway Max there is a group of us gonna hang out soon if you want you guys are welcome to come." she said

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    MasterSeme Inventory

Luke shakes his head, "can't be any worst than having a broken bone." He watches his arm start to glow and nods his head, "oh.. hi. My name is Luke." He looks over at Max and Jason, tilting his head but was too busy watching his arm.

Jason looks at Sarah and then Max, laughing a little, "hey..I was the first friend that wanted to be his friend and it slowly turned into a relationship." He looks at Sarah and then Luke, "well.. we are kind of giving Luke a tour on the magic tour so unless this hang out will help Luke learn more about the magic world, we probably won't go."

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

Sarah smiled and looked at them. "Yeah I know I am happy about that as well." she said smiling. "No I don't think so we were gonna go to the pool and play volleyball then end at Pauls." she saidx

Max looked at him. "volleyball might help him know what powers everyone uses." he said and "Pauls his place makes food in front of you most of the time." Max said looking at him. then smiled. "But its up to you." he told Jason. "I really don't have a plan I just kind of go with the flow." he said

Tory smiled. "I would love to play."

Sarah smiled. "Alright who are you." she asked

"My name is tory and Max and Jason are my future daddys." she said.

Sarah looked at jason and Max and smiled. "Ahhhh. if you can swim you can join." she said smiling.

"I can swim in fact I had to learn or I would of died in the human world before Max saved me." Tory said

Max covered his face with his hand. Having a headache now. "Jason you might want to have everyone step back from me I have a headache and the last time that happened I got a new power.

"

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    MasterSeme Inventory

Luke looks at Sarah and then Max and Jason, shaking his head slowly, "whatever you two choose doesn't matter to me."

Jason rubs his chin a bit as he listens to Max, "hm.. I suppose Luke would meet other magic users like him besides me, Max and Tory, so maybe it would be good for Luke." He watched Max holding his head and nods his head, "don't worry, I know what to do," he slowly grabs Tory's hand and walks over to Luke and Sarah, getting ready to put up a force field.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

Max was trying to breath through the pain of all times why now? he thought as a power came from his body that he never seen before it shot out of him it was light mixed with dark magic. Once it came out it destroyed some of the ground. Max fell to the ground and sighed. "Damn two powers at the same." he said as he raised his hand and put everything how it was before he had the headache. "Don't know why it wanted to now."

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    MasterSeme Inventory

Jason watches Max and then gets his hands into position, closing his eyes and quickly puts up force field. Feeling the ground quaking under his feet, he looks over at Tory, Luke and Sarah, glad to see they didn't get hurt. Jason looks at Max, "are you going to be okay? I know how you usually get once you learn something new."

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"Yeah I think I am fine tho I will sit out on playing you guys can play tho." Max said looking up at them he looked a little drained. his body was weak. "Tho I don't know if I can use any magic right now." he said "I think I almost got the same as my dad now." he said looking a jason and tried to walk but fell to the floor. "Alright Sarah can you take these too to the pool and I will be there soon."

Sarah nodded. "Come on guys lets go play ball."

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    MasterSeme Inventory

Jason nods his head and sighs, shaking his head, "well.. don't overdo it," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Max, "your really that weak after learning some new magic?" Jason watches Max fall down and looks at Luke, "go have some fun, I will be here with Max if you need anything."

Luke nods his head and looks at Sarah, "alright, lead the way."

Page 2 of 111 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles