~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

"But you are also dead in the eyes of the public and then if you come back as Koro they might go after you again even tho you don't have all the powers you had when we were in school." he said smiling at him then sighing

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Koro rubs his chin as he looks at Nagisa, smiling a little as he pokes Nagisa's nose, "just... let me handle it. Try not to worry," he laughs slightly.

"Only so many people know about my human form not everyone. So... not a lot of people know who I am," Koro laughs a little and nods his head, "I wouldn't have offered if I wasn't," he smiles.

"Well thank you and I would love to take you up on that offer." he said smiling and looked at him. "Tho I don't know really want to put down we all know you as Koro and nothing else." Nagisa said smiling

Koro tilts his head and rubs his chin, "hm... meaning you want me to have an actual name so no one connects the dots to know it is me," he looks at Nagisa.

Koro rubs the back of his head and nods his head, "well... maybe it is for the best," he looks at Nagisa with a smile. "I mean... I can't just be addressed as Koro, I at least need a last name," he laughs a little.

Koro looks at Nagisa and laughs a little, "if I picked sensei as my last name, than some people might know it was me," he rubs the back of his head. He chuckles a little, rubbing his chin, "hm... possible," he smiles a little.

Koro laughs a little and nods his head, wondering what he should name himself. He looks at the clock, "hm.. looks like it's about early evening. His job must be pretty important." Koro smiles, "aw do you miss your bae," he laughs a little with a smile.

Negisa covered his face and looked at him after shaking his head. "You like teasing me don't you." he said not really sure what he should do next and wanted to do anything and everything to get his life back together now that he knows that everything is real again

Koro laughs a little and crosses his arms, "I know you just want Karma home. I wasn't teasing you... too much," he smiles a little. He rubs the back of his head as he sits down on the bed, "I am sure Karma will be back soon."

Koro laughs a little, "you must really want Karma home, you look bored," he smiles as he rests his chin on his palm.

"yeah with everything. It feels weird to be with Karma after all this time. It also feels weird that the school you taught us everything has an opening. Everything just seems too good to be true." Nagisa said

Koro looks at Nagisa and laughs a little, "but... isn't this a good change? Didn't I teach you that not all changes are bad ones," he pats Nagisa's head. "You should be glad. Don't you realize how many people wish they could be like you and Karma, getting a second chance like this," he smiles.

Koro looks at Nagisa and laughs a little as he shakes his head, "I am just glad you learn so much from me and that is enough for me," he smiles a little.

Koro laughs a little as he perks his head up as he watches the door open and saw Karma walk through the door, looking rather tired.