~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

Karma smiles and nods his head, "alright. If you need anything, you can just call me. I am sure you have my number," he rubs Nagisa's head and then walks outside the house, walking to work as he texts Koro.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

"I am sure it will all work out," Karma smiles a little and then leaves. He walks to work and sighs, rubbing the back of his head as he lets out a soft yawn.

Making it at his job, Karma sighs as he looks at Koro's text, smiling when Koro said he was going to take care of Nagisa while he was at work. He walks inside of his work and sits down at his desk, sighing a little since he was already bored and just wanted to be home with Nagisa.

Nagisa laid in bed sighing and closed his eyes wondering what all he should do next. "I didn't know there were so many kids not wanting to go to school because of issues at school." he whispered

Koro walks over to Karma's house to go check on Nagisa. He opens the door and looks at Nagisa on the bed, "hey, how's it going," he smiles a little and scratches the back of his head.

"Good I am guessing Karma gave you a key?" he asked and looked from koro to the computer. "Hey I need to ask you something. You inspired me to be a teacher, but I am not cut out for high school there is an opening at the school you were teaching at or I can go private teaching. What do you think would be better for me?" he asked

Koro nods his head, "yeah of course. I mean... he wants to make sure your looked over until you find a job and when he is at work." He looks at Nagisa and rubs his chin a little, "hm... what kind of grade level are the kids at the school I teached at? Are they the same age as you when I teached you and the others?"

"Yeah it looks like its almost the same type of class as well, but they got rid of E class." he said smiling and looked over at Koro and closed his eyes not sure what else to do

Koro rubs his chin and smiles a little, "I think you would do good there with kids more closer to your age. Sometimes a higher grade may be too much for someone but if this has the age group that when you were there, I think it will be better for you. Besides, you can tell about your adventures with the class of your experiences in E class."

"Well I can't really tell anyone about the class E we are under a hush order and can't tell anyone about anything that happened in that class. So you think I should try for that job and not anything else." he said looking at him. "Cause I can be a private teacher."

"Well... then tweak it a little so you don't exactly have to tell the real information on what happen," Koro rubs the back of his head. Koro rubs his chin, "hm.. well what do you want to do more? You should do what you want to do."

"I really don't know what I want to do koro." he said sighing and shook his head wondering what he should do next, but was not sure what to do. "What do you think I should do?" he said looking at him then yawned.

"Hm... well you once work one on one with someone much younger than you. I think you should be a private teacher. It might be easier than working with a group of students," Koro rubs his chin.

Koro nods his head and smiles, rubbing Nagisa's head, "you look pretty exhausted. Do you want me to let you sleep?"

Koro sighs and rubs the back of his head, "well.. at least your alive now." He rubs the back of his head, "do you... want me to make you something since your hungry?"

"I'm not picky." Nagisa said and blushed then looked at him wondering what he should do next. "yeah I will eat anything." Nagisa said looking at his computer and started to think what he needed to do he thought that one on one might be better but he thought he would fill out both and see where it took him.

Koro laughs a little, "well I will first see what Karma has and then go from there," he rubs the back of his head as he walks in the direction of the kitchen.

Koro smiles and nods his head as he looks at the stuff in the fridge, rubbing his chin as he thinks, "hm... Nagisa is probably not too fussy when he is hungry," he laughs a little.