♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Julius closed his eyes to the feeling og yukie's fingers runing throught his hair. He smiled too as he hugged the demon closely. "Even if you tell me not to, of coures I'm still gonna worry. And I fear might even end up one day really fighting because no one was there to tell us to get our atc together, like Haru just did.." Julius mumbled against his lover as he pressed his forhead gently against the demon's stomach.

He didn't ever wanted to move from this spot. He peeked up at his lover and felt his cheeks glow with warmth again.

God, he just looked so handsome. Julius wanted to just kiss that mouth til his lips became plumped and red.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

“From what I’ve seen all couples bicker and fight. It’s strange but if they love each other enough, they tend to stay together” Yukie explained playing with a loose strand of hair awkwardly as he felt Julius rest against his stomach. “If I didn’t want to spend the rest of your long life together I wouldn’t have made you my mate.” Yukie added his face bright red as he looked away a touch embarrassed.

Julius smirked as he rose and caught yukie's mouth with his own lips, as je caressed the demon's pink cheek.

"Then that is good" the witch's words purred against Yukie's damp lips before kissing him again. Deeper, like they were putting a seal on an agreement.

Their lips broke apart only as both needed air to breath. Julius had snuck his way up on yukie's lap. His ass just above the demon's crotch.

He smirked again as he turned to pick up yukie's fork and fished up some beacon and a small cherrytomato from his plate. He brought the fork over to yukie's mouth and opend his own mouth to signal for the other to eat it.

“Oh how you spoil me” Yukie teased taking the bite of food still a little dazed from the sudden closeness of Julius and the onslaught of kisses. After chewing his food and swallowing Yukie finally was able to speak a little more. “You seem more comfortable with being held by me” Yukie added his arms wrapped around his mates waist so he didn’t fall back. “Can I assume you enjoy my company?” Yukie asked teasing his mate a little before sighing as the front door opened Haru coming back inside. “Seems we need to go” Yukie mumbled not wanting their close loving moment to end.

The witch tilted his head and bite his lip. "I guess I'm testing myself a bit. Because I wanna be close with you but I've never been be in a relationship before so I don't know where either your or mine comfort zone lies." Julius admitted as he enjoyed the feeling of yukie's arms around him. "Besides I want to try and act lovey dovy with you" he chuckled, but as he heard the door that turned to a sad whine.

Julius looked towards the sound and sighed just as deeply as yukie. Reluctantly he slide down from yukie's lap just as Haru entered.

"We aren't fighting. And I'll try to not to coment on what you do" Julius told Haru, and then smirked. "As long as you down tease me about it"

“....You shouldn’t apologize, I was the one who snapped and got angry” Haru admitted having calmed and cooled down a lot. “To be honest I’m not fond of where we are traveling so I’m a touch moody” Haru added looking at Yukie who suddenly looked as if he just realized something.

“Ah...Your that Haru...jeeze has it really been that long?” Yukie asked curiously as he got up and squished Haru’s face.

“Get off!” Haru whined as he broke away from Yukies grasp. “Yes it has ten years and you forget me we spent two whole months together!” Haru added as he frowned Yukie having cared for him alongside Raven after finding him ripped to shreds by a feral vampire.

“If you don’t want to go you can stay home. I won’t force you to head somewhere you don’t feel safe” Yukie added not willing to put Haru through that deep fear again.

Julius whom had no idea what the two were refering to, didn't know the topic. But he guessed it could have something to do with vampires.

"If you don't wanna go it's okay Haru. We can take care of the baby until we know who's gonna take him in. This isn't gonna take long and I'll make sure Yukie doesn't explode and rips anyones heads off" Julius said as he picked up his bag off the floor. And looked towards the door. Thinking that he maybe should give the to some room to decide things.

"I'll go wait in the car" he told them as he headed outside to watch the baby.

"Hey little guy, sorry to keep you" Julius started talking to the baby as he took a seat on the backseat beside the baby carrier.

Blood red eyes watch him while it half sucked and played with a toy in his mouth. The baby seeming just fine as it were, but kept looking on the strange blond man.

"So, you ready to get a new family? An mama and papa huh. Yeah we are gonna make sure the people to take you aren't some asses who wouldn't even love you.." Julius leaned his head back against the window. "Sorry I shouldn't curse infront of a baby I know, but you get what a mean right"

The baby simply mumbled cute baby talk back at him. Making Julius smile.

"You are a smart baby." He smiled as the caressed the childs small head.

The baby returned his smile and screamed a happy high noice that was quite loud enough to hurt Julius's ears.

"Oh, that must be from your fairy side. You got quite a voice little one."

The baby chuckled and went back on sucking on his toy.

“Haru is heading home. So it’s just us three” Yukie explained opening the drivers side door as he slipped in and hit comfortable. “Seems you’ve made a friend” Yukie teased enjoying seeing Julius being so nice and happy. “Sorry about Haru. He’s got a sore spot for older vampires smaller ones he can handle it’s the older ones he’s afraid of.” Yukie explained with a small sigh. “Raven and I found him out at one of the shrines ripped to shreds he shouldn’t have survived but he did. Being an orphan he went and stayed with an elder since his scarring seemed him unadoptable and he was quite aggressive. course I never thought he would work or come back into my life I always wondered why he wore thick kimonos all the time despite buying him some shirts and shorts yesterday” Yukie mumbled starting to ramble a little as he started the car and started driving.

"I guess that was very traumatising for him, now I better understand why he looked so afraid.." Julius said and a part of him shivered in fear from the unknown. He had never meet an vanpire before. But if they were anything they been made out to be from books and movies hr guessed that apart from their fangs and thirst for blood they appeared humanish.

Or that was what he hoped either way... did they then hate garlic and crosses? So many questions.

"At least now I feel like I can breath a little easier, if he had come along without any of this coming out fist I think something were to happen sooner or later."

Julius turned his eyes back on the baby besides him. "Now this little guy is gonna be a tough one. Who fo you think will take him in? Fariys or vamps?"

“Mmh hard to say my guess as usual it’s going to boil down to a fight for who gets him. I’m thinking of a shared custody between elders to keep them from fighting so much” Yukie admitted looking at his mate in the mirror as he continued to drive. “So, tell me about your father and this party I’m attending.” Yukie asked wanting to get some info from his mate.

Julius caught Yukie's eyes in the mirrow. He leaned back and smiled. "Is the thought of me introducing you to my father making you nervous?" Julius asked with a soft giggle, finding the demon very cute.

"Well as I mentioned before, he is one of the elders of our witch council, and the Regent of this country. He upholds our laws and traditions and keep us hidden from other none magic humans. He is a big thing and as his son there are expectations toward me. I don't need to show up at evey party he gets invited to. But when he calls like this time, I do.. mh lets see. A bit taller than me, long silver mane and has a shit lot of power around him. True he could be called handsome and alway dresses up in expensive suites. That's my father" Julius said. Je couldn't say much more about the man since he hardly felt like he knew him, even after 18years.

“Oh I’m terrified darling.” Yukie admitted with a small chuckle joking lightly about being afraid of his mates father. “Why is it you keep hidden? Demons have lived alongside humans for a hundred years why do your people keep hidden?” Yukie asked curiously turning into a small dirt road as he started driving up into the mountain.

"Not hidden like that, I meant we hide what we are and can do in plain sight. We been like that since the Old Witch Trials. It was safest back then and since the elders just decided to kept things like magic hidden.

Som stil uses it thought, firefighters, nurses and doctors where magic kan help without being noticed."

“I see” Yukie added before parking in a small clearing. Stretching slightly Yukie got out and for once was glad Haru had chosen a lighter kimono for him due to the heat. “Well we have a long walk ahead of us or we can ride my bike the rest of the way” depends on if you want the long scenic route or the easiest way to the meeting point” Yukie explained pulling their bags out of the trunks.

Seeing yukie pulling out their bags, Julius tilted his head to the side. As he planning on carrying those al the way in this heat?

"I can take care of those" Julius said and with a snap of his fingers and all their luggage except for a baby carrier disappeared into thin air. "There, once we get there I'll pull them back out of my storage. About how we get there.." Julius looked back at the baby who had fallen asleep doing the long trip.

"If It had just been us would have loved walking and getting a bit of site scen. But with a baby, I tjink be best get there guickly so he doesn't get a heat stroke. I can block the noise of your bick from his ears." Julius explained as he waved his hand infront of the childs head to block his earing.

“The heat is troublesome even driving the engine gets hot. I didn’t plan on such hot weather” Yukie added with a sigh before removing his kimono top. Wearing a very low cut tank top that basically showed his back Yukie stretched his arms for a moment as if taking time to loosen up his muscles. “Seems flying might be the best it’s safer and a little faster. And no one will be coming to get us, I told them I would be taking us there” Yukie added with a small frown having wished he would have at least planned more during the heatwave. Sighing softly Yukie moved his shoulders loosing up again as two giant sized black wings unfolded both appendages the size of a small car. “Ugh heavy” Yukie grumbled not use to using his more realistic demon form since he kept a human form for appearances.

Julius walked up to yukie with the baby carrier and with a gentle hand slid his fingers along the demon's wings.

He had tried flying with yukie once before but back then Julius hadn't really had time to really touch it.

"Yeah I bet it's heavy. Aren't they moch bigger though? I don't remember them being this big last time."

“I was afraid of showing you more of mg natural self so I made them smaller. I keep a human looking form to keep from scaring people” Yukie admitted his feathers rustling at the touch and proofing out appearing all fluffy. “Having them full size is less tiering and easier on me” Yukie admitted a little shy about everything since he had only showed Ren a few forms and only his real form a handful of times. “Anyway when your ready” Yukie mumbled with another reddening blush.

Julius leaned up and kissed yukie's chin. "To me you are beautiful no matter what" the witch smiled with a wink before he went to get the baby out of the carrier. That too dissapired just as quickly as their bags. Julius wrapped his jacked around the baby as he stepped inside Yukie's embrace. "Think you can carry us like this? I'll punch you if you drop us" Julius warned the demon just in case he were up to some mischief.

“I can carry you just fine. Though...I’m now tempted to drop you just for fun!” Yukie teased sticking his tongue out. Picking up Julius he took a few quick steps forward before taking to the sky his wings soaring effortlessly above the trees. “If your going to throw up let me know. I don’t want you to get sick on me” Yukie added his voice effortlessly talking through the loud howling wind that was creating a nice breeze to fly off of.

"Don't you dare!" Julius responded by biting Yukie's neck as the man picked them off. He knew he could make a spell that would slow the fall. But not to fly.

He braced himself as yukie pushed of the ground with those giant wings. Julius held the baby protectively between their bodies with one hand and around his lover's neck with the other arm.

"I'm okay for now" he assured yukie, clearly understanding the males worries. "As long as you don't try any nice tricks, your shirt will be safe."

“Bite me again and you’ll end up naked and fucked” Yukie warned the bite being quite the turn on for him as he steadied himself into a safe flying pattern. Soaring across the sky Yukie was quiet holding his mate tightly before dipping down. Slowing down Yukie moves through the thick trees landing in a very old village a few vampires stopping to stare. Setting Julius down Yukie stretched his wings before letting them disappear and quickly redressed.

Julius chuckled as he pressed his face onto the bite mark and kissed it. To him that didn't sound as much as an threat as Yukie might have wanted it to be. But as least he stopt bitting the other so he could fly proper.

Insted Julius teased but kissing and licking along the demon's chin and down the other's collor bone.

He properly shouldn't be doing it. But it helped calm his nerves when the moved up over the layer of clouds.

Julius was very satisfied with he pink marks decorating yukie's neck. He looked looked like he belonged to someone. Julius chest swelled with pride as he pulled the baby carrier back and lay the baby in it.

""There you fly just fine when getting the right motivation" Julius chuclked as he reached down for yukie's hand after he had gotten clothes back on.

“Mmh” a Yukie grumbled his face red as he glared at the vampires who averted their eyes from the obvious marks all over his neck. Grabbing the carrier and his mates hand Yukie pulled Julius along heading to a giant shrine/old house where an older man happily came to meet them followed by a younger vampire learning how to run things after the elder retired and he took the position as elder.

Julius felt quite good about himself when he saw his lover blush and the vampires averting their gace. Jep this wouldn't be the last time he thought as he gave Yukie's hand a squeeze.

"Hello" Julius greated as he held his free had out to shake the elder's hand. "I'm Julius, nice to meet you face to face." The witch smiled as he greeted the two.

The gently shook Julius's offered hand and bowed so all his old bones cracked.

"You surely already know Yukie and this is the baby we told you about in our message"

"Yes, we knew of the baby and has arranged for one of your women to hjelp you take care of him, just until we have come to an agreement" the elder said with an spanish accent.

The baby who was awake, was back on bitting in his toy as his blood red eyes looked at the old mand.

"For now I bet you would like to rest. You are free to go where every you please without fear. You are human but our members wouldn't try anything with you, since you are his grace's mate" the old vampire smiled but kept his fangs hidden to not make Yukie think he was trying to intimidate his human.

"Your Highness, It's been too long since your last visit. We have your room prepared and a cook brought in to make your meals for your stay"