♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"Cute" Yukie teased lightly amused by his lovers naughty sounds. Moving his hips a little more he angled to where he would be rubbing on Julius's sweet spot. His main goal was to keep Julius feeling nothing but pleasure and to make this his best experience ever. Playfully kissing Julius's neck Yukie started leaving a nice arrangement og hickeys all over his lovers neck and chest.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"Umh!" Julius cries was muffeled by his hand as yukie started to torment that place in him that set his hips jumping.

This was too much Julius's entire body felt hot and every place yukie's mouth touch was burning.

Tears started to form in Julius's eyes, it was like yukie was bulling him with his own body . And it felt so great that even his hips started moving on their own. Bitting down on his lips hard Julius removed his hand from his mouth and instead leaned up to hold on to yukie.

"Ah~ yukiahh~" Julius moaned as he pulled yukie closer into him. Once yukie's face was close enough he bite the demon's lip , not hard enough to draw blood but still licked it better.

Yukie kissed Julius after feeling Julius's teeth bite his lip. Pulling his mate closer he stood up to where Julius's full weight was now on Yukies cock. As he moved Julius against a wall he continued fucking him deeply and just as hard pushing him into the wall. Breaking the kiss Yukie bit his lovers lip back careful to not break the skin. "Fuck you feel so good!" Yukie groaned his body burning with a deep desire he only felt when in heat.

Julius let out a loud suprised gasp as Yukie suddenly picked him up. There was no way he could keep himself for screaming as the demon's cock stabbed even deeper at his insides. "FUCK!!"

Julius was a moaning mess as yukie nailed him against the wall. The muscles in his ass felt numb, it took away most of the pain and let the pleasur take over.

Julius held on to yukie's shoulder's tightly, digging in his nails as he tried to hold on for his dear life.

This wasn't a dream. Yukie was making that part painfully clear by turning his brain to mashed potatoes and body to pudding. He didn't know how much more of this he could take.

"Yukie~ah~cum..want too cum!" The witch gasped near yukie's ear "Please~" he begged and his breathing became more quick as he pressed his body as much as he could to yukie.

"Then cum~" Yukie whispered hitting his lovers sweet spot over and over again as he kissed Julius. With a happy moan Yukie couldn't help but cum his body releasing inside of Julius, all the while he let one hand play with his lovers cock wanting him to cum.

"Mnh!" Julius moaned into his lover's mouth as yukie scealed his lips over his. It was so strang to be hold like this, but also very satisfying and the pleasur like nothing he had ever felt before.

Julius was done for as yukie touched his cock and started moving it as he thrusthed up in him with such force that Julius were whimpering as he felt the demon's balls slamming against his ass hard.

His body tensed just before his release hit him like a baseball to a bat, and man did it hit homerun.

Julius was shaking as white spots clouded his eyes. He was breathing heavily as he clenched onto yukie with both arms and legs wrapped tightly around him.

"Oh wow hehe" Julius giggled against yukies neck as he got the air to speak. "THAT was something"

"You seem satisfied~" Yukie teased sitting back in the water as he relaxed with a tiered sigh his mate sitting on his lap. Wrapping his arms around Julius's waist Yukie looked at the poor male covered in hickeys and a playful bitemark on his neck.

"Mmm" Julius hummed with a nod as Yukie eased them in the warm water. His ass was still throbbing, and it was properly gonna be really sore tomorrow.

Julius leaned back just enough too see yukie's face. He followed the demon's glance dow to his body. It was first there he noticed all those marks. Julius looked down at himself in a aw and blushed.

"Well.."Julius grined back at yukie. "I kinda feel claimed"

"Sorry...guess ai got a little carried away and excited" Yukie admitted his face bright red as he gently touched a few marks. "Well bright side I bet you look sexy in a sweater" Yukie teased playfully.

Julius shrugged with a smile. "I don't mind wearing a sweater in this cold" he said with a sly smirk as he snaked his down yukie's shoulders. "But I guess this.." Julius bent down to nip at yukie's neck. " will be a little difficult to hide." He said mentioning to the bitmark on Julius's neck.

"But if we are there where we need to apologise, I guess I should be sorry fro these aswell" Julius went lower and kissed yukie's shoulders where his nail's had left long marks.

"Mmh keep teasing me with those lips and you will be in for another round of sex" Yukie groaned as he felt his mate nibble playfully on his neck. Looking at his own handiwork Yukie winced at the pretty vicious bitemark. "If it scars you can punish me for it" Yukie whispered not minding his own marks since they would be gone within a few days. Blushing at the devilish lips trailing down to his shoulders Yukie tried his best to behave.

Julius chuckled against yukie's skin and leaned back.

"I supposed that would also be defined as bonding time wouldn't it" He continued amused but stopped trying to tease the poor soul. "Are you unsatisfided? If so we are safely inside in the middel of a snowstorm and I for one got nothing better to do" Julius blinked teasingly.

"While I would love then to do nothing more we do have a guest to attend to and I need to check in with Raven" Yukie admitted with a small sigh wanting nothing more then just to fuck his lover senseless again. "Not to mention I cant bruise you up to much...you do have to go back to school~" Yukie added with a smirk.

"Mnh true enough" Julius said chewing on the thought of showing up with love marks all over. Atless the once he got now, could be covered up with a long neck blouse.

But Julius didn't move away from yukie's lap. One he wasn't sure his legs could and the second thing was that he didn't wanted to. To him the rest of the world could just go fuck off till he felt like going back to it.

"Do you haft to check in right now?" Julius tilted his head with a sad look as he asked. He looked almost like a wounded puppy. "Stay with me, just a little longer.." Julius dragged the time out as he snuggled back into yukie and kissed the demon's jaw.

"No I guess I could stay longer" Yukie replied with a sigh giving in to his mates desires. Feeling the soft kisses on his neck Yukie chuckled having missed such intimacy and closeness."I never thought I would have this again...such closeness" Yukie whispered laying back in the water and stretched out across the rocks a little to cover his top with more water. Holding Julius it was like the two where laying on a nice heated mattress.

Julius just lay with his head resting against the other's shoulder, and enjoyed the silence as he ran his fingers up and down yukie's arm.

There were a long break where none of them spoke, and nothing aside from the movement of water could be heard.

".. Can I see you again when we go back to each of your lives?.. um yukie?" Julius looked up to see if his lover had fallen asleep.

"Of course. I planned on visiting you every weekend. Or at least having Raven kidnap you for a sleepover" Yukie whispered his hand continuing to gently rub his lovers back.

"...god you two didn't hold back" Raven admitted finally having found the two and made his way through the maze of tunnels. "Pot of money goes to the winners. Everyone else failed and have agreed to your terms and agree to the partnership classes" Raven explained the male covered in a small black fun cloak much like Yukies.

Julius smiled relived, he was kinda afraid to go back home again after all of this. He didn't wanted to just wake up and find out all of this had just been a really twisted but nice dream. The witch put his head back down on yukies shoulder.

"That works for me" he whispered back and enjoyed the feeling of yukie's hand rubbing small circles on his lower back.

Julius was utterly content with his life, although a little numb in the back it was heavenly. All up until Raven showed. Suddenly as he heard the demon's voice he tried to get up. But all Julius managed was to tip over and land in the water beside yukie with a small splash. He didn't get hurt or anything but he did swallow some water as he had gasped suprised.

"(Cough cough)Don't sneak up like that!(cough)"

"Hey I waited till your fun was done before fetching you two" Raven replied already gathering up the bags and started to work on the return portal. "You could hear your moans from outside the cave. Its how I found you without just appearing at Yukies side" Raven grumbled as Yukie sighed and got out taking the towels from his bag as he dried off.

Julius just sat in the low water with his mouth open. His face turned neon red but no words came to throw back at Raven. All he could was closing his eyes and imagin himself away, preferably a black hole. But that didn't happen. So instead Julius would just have to suck it up and move on.

"Thanks" the witch said but didn't sound like he really meant it.

He tried getting out of the water as well, bitting back a uncomfortable groan as his lower back protested against moving. But he made it out on his own somehow and got a towel. He willed his clothes to him with magic as he sat on a rock with the towel to cover his crouch. They were dry and clean and warm to boot.

"Play nice" Yukie replied lightly ruffing up Ravens hair as he stood waiting for Julius. "If no I'll kick your ass" Yukie added his threat half empty but with a hint of promise as he smirked and kissed his lovers cheek. "Forgive him hes just pissed he had to oversee everything without me" Yukie whispered playfully biting Julius's ear.

Julius's face got a pinkish glow to it as yukie bite his ear and made his body response. A shiver travled alone the young man's shoulders and up his neck. He had to bite his lips to keep back any weird sound. Eventhough Raven had already heard him, he didn't want it to happen regularly.

Julius gently pushed yukie off and covered his ear with a hand, as he tried to look annoyed with yukie for teasing him. "It just really embarassing.." Julius admitted low enogh for just yukie to head. He was so glad he atleast was dressed now so they haven't seen his cock twich at the attension.

"Alright I'll behave" Yukie replied kissing Julius's cheek before standing in the glowing portal ready to return to his home. "Come along" Yukie added his voice soft as he waited for Julius.

Julius nodded and followed him through the portal. As he stood just at the edge magic tickled at his fingers teasingly. Once they were though and was back in a familiar room he started to wonder if much time had past. "How long were we there?" Julius asked curiously as he looked at the time of an big old clock.

"What day is it even?" With all that campinh and travling between places Julius had lost track of the days.

"Would you believe me if I said at least a week possibly two?" Yukie asked flopping down on a couch as he snuggled a pillow raven putting away their stuff and started the laundry that was left from before. "We kinda dont use teleportation much it can really fuck with the aging process " Yukie explained having no problem using it since he didnt age.