The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas perks his ears up and blushes a little, slowly nodding his head as he was nibbling on a cookie. He flickers his ears as he looks at Father George as he sniffed the tea. He wags his tail and sticks his tongue out, nodding his head, "yeah Tony's right. I just want to see how it smells before I decide to put it in my mouth." Lucas perks his ears up and then finishes his cookie, getting up and was ready to follow Father George.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Tony smiled to Lucas "Did you enter a church before?" Linda made a sign for them to shup up since they entered into the chapel. Father George laughed "Let them chat Linda. Do you like it boys? We will decorate it with flowers".

Lucas looks at Tony and shakes his head, "no I never been to a church before," he lowers his ears. "I was born and raise in the factory I was built in," he swishes his tail side to side. He looks at Linda and perks his ears up, lowering his ears and covers his mouth. Lucas looks at the father and tilts his head as he uncovers his mouth and looks around the church, nodding head, "yes it's very pretty in here."

• 2 weeks later...

Linda smiled "It is perfect Father George. There will be few guests". The priest nodded "I heard your mother accepted you Tony". Tony nodded "She likes Lucas as well, she gave us her blessing and her wedding ring will be soon on Lucas' finger". Father George laughed "I knew she will change her mind, after all Linda and Rose grew here. I know them since were kids. Your mother married a wrong man, that's all". Linda sighed "She divorced long ago and moved with me now and plans to bake cakes for weddings as a living. And Lucas' mother lives with us as well. She will be a mother in few months". Father George smiled "Your family is growing bigger Linda".

Lucas walks over to the flowers and crouches down, sniffing the flowers and wags his tail. He looks over at Tony and flickers his ears, "won't your mom be upset every time she sees the finger since she hates the wedding ring? It must bring back bad memories so I guess she wants to move on by giving me her ring for the wedding." Lucas wags his tail, "I hope she will make me her taste tester for the cakes," he sticks his tongue out a little. Lucas goes back to sniffing the flowers and wags his tail slowly.

Linda smiled "No Lucas, the ring belongs to Tony's grandmother. His father was a bastard but his mother was a great women. She loved Rose and gave the ring personally to her with the condition she passed it to Tony's bride. She died long ago but Rose kept the ring for you". Tony smiled "You will like it Lucas, it's a simple gold ring with one stone in the middle". Father George laughed "Do you like cakes so much Lucas?" Tony nodded "He never gets fat no matter what he eats".

Lucas looks at Linda and flickers his ears a little, slowly nodding his head, "oh so I am going to wear Tony's grandmother's ring at the wedding?" He lowers his ears, wondering why Tony's father was such a bad man but didn't feel like asking about it. Lucas perks up his ears, "did she know that Tony's bride was going to be a boy? Or did she never discover he only liked guys?" Lucas looks at Tony, wagging his tail, "I will take very good care of it," he smiles a little. Lucas looks at Father George and nods his head, "yes I like cake. I haven't eaten a cake that I have yet to not like," he sticks his tongue out a little. Lucas looks down at his stomach and rubs it, wagging his tail, "nope but maybe I will start getting fat when I eat cake once I am a human since androids don't really gain weight," Lucas laughs a little, "unless it's a female android f-for mating reasons," he rubs the back of his head blushing.

Linda smiled "She died when Tony was little so she had no clue Tony likes boys. But you are his bride, no matter your gender". Father George laughed "Then you should visit me often for cookies Lucas. I bake daily since I like to keep myself busy. Do nekos have kids?" Tony nodded "The female nekos yes. Tony's mother is pregnant".

Lucas looks at Linda and then looks upward at the sky, "well she does now since she is watching over everyone right now," he wags his tail slowly. He looks at Tony and nods his head with a smile, "y-yes I am Tony's bride, no matter if I am a boy." Lucas perks his ears up and wags his tail slightly, "cookies? So I should ask Tony to take me here everyone to eat cookies?" Lucas looks over at Tony and then nods his head, "yeah of course, my mom is currently pregnant."

• 2 weeks later...

Father George smiled "So you and Tony may have kids in the future, you can adopt one". Linda nodded "For now we are excited about Luna's baby. We will go tomorrow to a check, to see if it's a boy or a girl". Tony giggled "We want a baby boy, we will teach him to play football". Father George petted Lucas' hair "I will gave you some cookies for your mother".

Lucas looks at Father George and flickers his ears as he nods his head, wagging his tail, "yeah, that's true. It will be kinda the same... other than not giving birth to them. Besides we always have my mom's baby to help look after," he smiles a little. "I can't wait to find out what gender her baby is," he wags his tail. He looks at Tony and smiles, "it might take a while for him to play football though," he rubs the back of his head. Lucas looks up at Father George and wags his tail, "I am sure she will like to try the cookies you made. They are really good and I am sure she is enduring cravings right about now."

Linda laughed "They really like sweets Father. And don't get fat at all. If Rose and I ate as much as them, we would get fat". Tony sighed "That's because mom bakes daily so Lucas and Luna are tasting them". Tony grabbed the plate and started to eat "They are tasty indeed and goes with tea". Linda stood up after Father George gave her some packed cookies "I will see you on Saturday boys". Tony nodded and held Lucas hand as they left to the van. "We should take a free day now Lucas since we helped auntie". Linda giggled "I thought you had enough fun in the pool boys. You should clean it".

Lucas looks at Linda and then tilts his head, laughing a little, "well I am not actually a human yet so.. I don't really get fat. But I am not sure if I will get fat once I become a human." He wags his tail, "Tony's mom's baking is really good too," he purrs softly. He looks at the plate Tony had and eats the cookies as well, wagging his tail with a purr and looks at Father George, nodding his head with a smile. Lucas holds Tony's hand while walking back to the van and looks at Tony, nodding his head, "yeah, there doesn't look like there are anymore deliveries." Lucas perks his ears up and blushes bright red, looking at Linda, "uh oh... I think we got discovered what we did in the pool," he lowers his ears embarrassingly, sticking his tongue out a little and nods his head, "d-don't worry, we will clean the pool," he rubs the back of his head.

Tony gazed on his aunt "How do you know what we did in the pool?" Linda giggled "I wasn't born yesterday nephew, I know you two are naughty daily. You can do everything you want but stay away from my roses. The garden is a forbidden place for you two". Tony petted Lucas' head "We won't have sex on your garden, don't worry. Your roses has thorns". Auntie laughed "I still think where you two should spend your honeymoon, I mean until Monday you two should have two days alone. Maybe you can go to your mother villa". Tony yelled "On seaside? That will be cool. Lucas didn't see the sea yet".

Lucas looks at Tony's aunt and blushes a little, perking his ears up and laughs a little, "she is a very smart aunt is why," he wags his tail. He perks his ears up and slowly nods his head, "o-okay got it, but I don't think we would have done that in the garden anyway," he sticks his tongue out and perks his ears up as he looks up at Tony as he pets his head. Lucas flickers his ears a little and tilts his head as he looks at Tony, "the sea? What is that like," he swishes his tail a bit since he has never been to the sea.

Linda smiled "You will love it Lucas. It's like a big pool, only water everywhere and you can hear the waves". Tony nodded "It's too big for us to play in Lucas. But we can on the beach I suppose". Linda giggled "Your mother has a small house near beach and you will have privacy there". Tony smirked "I always thought you are an angel auntie but you have a pervert mind for sure". Linda laughed "You inherit it from me nephew".

Lucas looks at Linda and wags his tail with a smile, "it sounds like it would be fun." He looks at Tony and perks his ears up while blushing, laughing a little, "Tony is so naughty," he purrs and swishes his tail side to side. Lucas looks over at Linda while blushing as he presses his face against Tony's chest, "it's nice to see you two are both so open about being perverted," he sticks his tongue out a little and laughs a little.

Linda laughed "I never married but that doesn't mean I didn't have lovers". Tony nodded "I remember Peter, he was fat and I used to climb on his lap to punch his belly. I was a kid back then". Linda nodded "But he forgot to tell me he was married, so I kick his butt out of my life". Tony hugged Lucas "Auntie has a long list a lovers, I was too little to remember them". Linda giggled "I almost catch Tony in bed with his first lover. That boy hid in the closet...I had to drag him out of there". Tony smirked "See Lucas, she is a pervert for sure. And that boy meant nothing for me, my first and only lover is you Lucas".

Lucas looks at Linda and laughs a little, tilting his head, "wait.. so you never settled down with another man? You were only interested in dating," he flickers his ears confusingly. Lucas looks at Tony and laughs a little, "you crawled on a fat man and punched his stomach? That is pretty interesting," he rubs his chin and then looks at Linda, shaking his head, "it was his fault for trying to go after another woman.. but maybe he wasn't happy in his current relationship." Lucas looks at Tony as he hugs him, swishing his tail and then perks his ears up, looking at Tony and tilts his head slowly, "you had someone before me?" Lucas looks at Tony and blushes a little, resting his head on Tony's head, "so wait.. was he a lover? Or just a friend that Linda thought was your lover," he looks up at Tony and tilts his head to the side.

Linda explained "Once Rose told me she's pregnant I got crazy - I could't have children so Tony become my son as well. Tony got kicked out of his house because his father caught him kissing a boy. Rose was so shocked that didn't do a thing to stop that bastard to kick Tony. So I rent him a flat and he lived there alone. I had my business and Tony had to go to highschool and college..." Tony sighed "I didn't get out lots Lucas but I did had sex before I met you. That boy was my lover back then. He dumped me because auntie caught us". Linda laughed "I was only checking you in the middle of the day. You should have called him during night". Tony smirked "I have a feeling you come on purpose..." Linda laughed "I catch you and Lucas as well but the neko didn't hide nor run". Tony held Lucas' hand "I think she's teasing us Lucas. But really that boy didn't mean anything for me love. No idea why auntie mentions him now".

Lucas listens to Linda and swishes his tail, feeling bad that Linda couldn't have children but was glad that she accepted Tony as her son. He perks his ears up, "wait.. so Tony's father didn't accept that Tony liked other men? But... shouldn't parents always support their children," he pouts a little. He shakes his head slowly, "Tony's father was a mean person for not accepting Tony for liking men," he crosses his arms with a grumble. He looks at Tony and perks his ears up while blushing, "s-so I wasn't your first time," he tilts his head. Lucas tilts his head, "he dumped you.. because Linda caught you two? So he was like the embarrassed type? I wouldn't care if Linda caught us, I would still be by yourself," he wags his tail slowly. Lucas looks at Linda and nods his head, "yeah, of course. I am not the type to get embarrassed to things like that. I am not sure if that will change once I get upgraded or not," he rubs his chin a bit. Lucas looks at Tony and laughs a little while wagging his tail, tilting his head, "it's okay, at least I got to learn a little more about you," he sticks his tongue out a little.

Linda giggled "Luna always sniffes you two and she tells us you two were naughties". Tony laughed "I have a feeling you 3 are always knowing what we are doing. And don't worry Lucas, they won't catch us soon". Linda sighed "That bastard hates Tony, he blamed Rose for bearing him a gay son, that's why she divorced. But Tony was upset on both his parents until I managed to make him chat with his mother". Tony nodded "Past is past auntie, I'm happy now for having you all". Tony whispered into Lucas ear "You were my first neko but let's keep it as a secret. Auntie already knows too much". Linda stopped the van and got out "Boys, I will enter to chemistry for 5 minutes. I have to take Rose' s recipe". Tony nodded and gazed on Lucas "That boy ran away because he wasn't gay, he was a collegue of mine from school. Once auntie found him hidden she thought he's my boyfriend. The poor boy was so scared to find I'm gay that he ran away. He even moved to another school. I didn't tell auntie about this. He was living with me as he had some issues with his parents".

Lucas perks his ears up a little and blushes a little, "I guess that means my mom is pretty naughty as well," he sticks his tongue out a little. Lucas looks at Tony while blushing and nods his head, looking over at Linda and slowly shakes his head, "I am glad I won't be able to see him," he grumbles a little. Lucas flickers his ears a little as he looks at Tony while he blushes a little, slowly nods his head. Lucas looks at Tony and swishes his tail side to side, "wow.. he moved to another school just because he found out you liked guys? That's a stupid reason," he pouts a little. Lucas tilts his head to the side and slowly nods his head, "oh.. so he was just living with you because of his parents," he flickers his ears confusingly, wondering what happened as he rests his head on Tony's chest while purring.

Tony petted his neko "Auntie was paying for my flat so that's why I hid the fact he was living with me. Anyway it's everything in the past now". Linda came back and smiled "Ok boys, let's go home now. Rose calls me. She asks why are we late since the lunch is ready". Tony laughed "Didn't you tell her we visit Father George?" Linda nodded "I did but she complains Luna has to eat. She's really crazy about her pregnancy. Your mom only had you Tony but she always wanted more kids".

Lucas smiles and wags his tail as he looks at Tony, slowly nods his head, "oh I suppose that makes sense," he rubs the back of his head. "And now you have a neko android until I turn into an actual neko this weekend.. I am kind of nervous," he lowers his ears a little. Lucas looks at Linda and then nods his head, "well then I suppose we better get back home," he wags his tail and looks at Tony, "I hope my mom isn't waiting to eat just because of us," he holds onto his tail.