Do As I Say, Naruto! (Teesie X Kira 18+)

KiraMidnight

Naruto teared up a bit and embraced Sasuke tightly, trying not to let his tears fall

"O-Of course I'll stay Sasuke! I never want to be away from you again...not like that...!!"

Tears fell from his eyes as he held onto Sasuke, he had been waiting for this moment for so long

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• Teesie

"Hmm. Great. I....love you Naruto." Sasuke confessed holding the blonde. "You can move intomirrow and we can live out here together. We won't need the village if we have each other. I'm here to protect you. I can handle that on my own." Sasuke confessed. He was glad that Naruto had agreed. Now they could live their lives happily together.

Naruto nodded in agreement. He was surprised to hear Sasuke's confession but smiled and clinged to him

"I-I love you too Sasuke!'

He had always wanted to hear those words...it mde him so happy to know Sasuke fthe same as he did

THE END... No really that's the end!!

Me and Kira would like to thank whoever read. :p uhh this isn't my best work. Kira on the other hand did excellent. I am NOT good with playing animated characters. Lol I just liked SASUNARU!!! Uhh check out all of Kira's stories their awesome. :) As for me I like to think I'm good as well. Like before, this is FAR from my best work. Check out "A Slave's Demeanor' it's the most intense. Though all the rest in working on is my OC characters so their really good. OH! Almost forgot....check out Kira's in progress story she has with KIBA. IM A FAN MYSELF. Again thanks for reading. :) uh I hope I can do this. Lol I'm still new here!