hama71

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
YOJICHAN

DID YOU FINISH IT?? XD Sorry for late response.... now I gotta post before I forget the whole movie!

i FINALLY got to watch the Gachinko Making

i must say that i enjoyed very much how they brawl in coordination.

those kicks...waaah!

i am currently taking karate and it's NOT EASY to do high kicks or roundhouse like they did.

SUGOI!!

Hahaha!! It was amusing to watching the 'pissed off' Dai and 'cool' Kubota acting behind the camera. The blanket and the setting XD. Again on the roof. WTF with these anime and REAL LIFE movies taking place on the roof. I'm pretty sure in Japan, it's a big NO-NO. I wonder why it became accustomed thing. Maybe because there's too many people on the ground???

gyaaah...THEY ARE NATURAL SMOKERS!! i am watching the way they handle those cigs...damn....they SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO know what they're doing.

i must admit though that playing teenagers in this flick seem to be pushing it.

Add Baba-chan to the list...

And yes, they looked way, way too old to be a 'teenager'!!!! but you know- same as American flicks. I think we are being bombarded with all the 'badassness' on the screen. Their attractiveness really comes from the very matured looking faces and bodies! That's the way we get drawn to these characters.

I think they'll still be sexy as hell for many years to come!! EeEEEHH? AM I PERVERTED?

sorry...there is ZERO brother + sister aura between Daisuke and the actress who is supposed to play his younger sister

I really liked the relationship with Dai's character and his sister. I think it's sooo sweet!! And also I can imagine his feelings when his face turned into horror to realize what he had dragged his sister into. It can be really tragic as I hear real stories like that... And in the end he decided to teach the gang a lesson. DONT MESS WITH DAI-CHAN OR HIS SISTER, YER BASTERD!!

If I remembered correctly, Kubota had a sister too... Kind of looking at two sides of the story at the same time concerning sisters. He didn't really pull it off as much as Dai-chan did. I think I had sympathy for Dai-chan's sister more than I should... Because the movie is supposed to be really focused on Kubota's character... but seriously how could his sister be traumatized to the point of not talking/smiling anymore just from being pushed down the ground?? Because she realized he was still involved in fighting? Maybe I'm forgetting something here...

At the ending...

With Kubota, the badassness just went up exponentially!! I admit, that was what made the movie absolutely enjoyable. I was hoping that he'd show up at the final fight and he did. And I jumped in my seat with glee!! YAYYYYYYYYYYY!

the movie is a world all its own.

it makes you wonder where the teachers are

so far the only "adult" presence has been the school doctor who with her scene with Kubota made my heart race because it almost looked like she was gonna pounce on him.

I like it!! It's a bit different, because we tend to see teachers scolding all the time and we get to see their sides of the story but enough about that!! However, that nurse!! LOL, I was worried about that nurse too! She just looked like she wanted to eat him up whole! O_O

But I got the feeling that Kubota didn't want to give her the wrong message but also that he tried very very hard not to worry anybody.... poor thing!

Well altogether, it was a good movie, a fun ride!

ABOUT MALBORO

But then again based on the capture...it could be anything that might resemble a cigarette case....or it could also be one of Baba-chan's toys. He's such a geek. He collects stuffs.

I am just wondering why they stick their cig packs at their back pockets with all the skinny jeans they were.

Usually smokers stash them on their breast pocket or coat pocket so it won't get squished.

I mean what if they sit down?

I was wondering about that too!! It couldn't be a wallet because it's too squared! But maybe it's different in Japan when it comes to wallet. Example, American guys put their wallets in the back, no question about it. And cellphones in front...

So Baba couldnt be sitting on his cellphone, nee??? So what else a man would leave in his pockets doing on shows, etc.etc.? Wallet, cellphone.... ???? So that really leaves out cigarettes but again, it could be ANYTHING.

But what on earth... I never put my packs in the back pocket but... yes could be a solid pack. My packs not made of hard paper but rather foil paper. I do own a solid aluminum one. [because it hides the brand, people think it's a card holder or something. ]

• Like 4

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• EvilStewie

• robertita

Wow long time since I have been here...

I dunno what to post anymore...

There are more Babaholics here. @_@

I was about to post about Taiki but hehe...

IT'S OKAY...

I dun want to get ZERO HUMAN RESPONSE AGAIN...

So... Anybody still remember me?

My name is June and a bunny Taiki fan.

Yep... The only Taiki's fan that ever existed here. LOL

Well hope you are all doing fine...

Hama-san sent me some interesting videos of Taiki...

THANKS HAMA-SAN for considering my feelings towards that guy. LOL

His birthday is coming nearer and i thought of sharing some latest stuffs that were given to me but not anymore.

Do Bunny Sisters Are Still Here? @_@

LOLOLOL im lonely! :D

• Like 3

Baby June is here. I miss you my dear. Please post pics with our dear Taiki. I really miss him here.

• Like 2

I also like Taiki so you can spam us with him too :p

I agree with you dear! :leaf4:

• Like 2

ᴥ~LYNN~ᴥ

♪♪♪

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's from the SmartBoys! You know... like PureBoys, etc. Remember that FB page. Soo! That's where it's from! He must've gained so many fans as to do this!

Thank you so much for finding this and sharing this with us... ♪♪

If this is why Baba missed triple zone twice.... SO WORTH IT!!

Baba-chan is so Baba... So goofy and SEXY at the same time!! I LOVE IT!!

That look when he showed us the heart. ♥ I love you Baba-chan!! [Gosh, I feel like I'm having an affair! GYAAAHH!]

This has been the best seven minute of my life!!! Best valentine's day gift ever!

:7yoyo10::7yoyo10::7yoyo10:

• Like 4

Oh my Gosh!!!

I died and must be in heaven now!

Today I received the NIGHT&DAY photobook collection of Daichan from Japan! The shipping to Germany was expensive like hell but I have no regrets about buying it!

:cuteonion45::cuteonion41::cuteonion8:rabbit4

What a ravishing beauty.... and his sex appeal is killing me! :cuteonion55:

Just take a look at the pics robertita and Medusa2012 posted further up...

Especially the first one from Medusa2012... WAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! onion0onion11

I love you Daisuke! :leaf3:

Of course! ^^

Everyone who loves the Takumi-kun series and their actors can join in here!

Welcome to the fanclub :_red_fox 3

• Like 3

My dear sis I am happy you decided you to be here. As I told you I register because of Takumi kun too.

Yoji, June and Sloan I miss you my dear girls.

• Like 1

Yay! THank you! :hamtaro-005 (23)::leaf6::5yoyo34: it's actually the reason why I registered hahahaha

Yay, New member!!!! Have a great time in here! Everyone has a favorite so post away, it will be appreciated! Basically what I'm saying is, There is no need to be shy...

TakumiKunWelcome_zps5c56d0f7.jpg

• Like 1

-- yes! And I'm happy you brought me here Sis :) Thank you *bows*

-- yes yes! xD I wont be shy :) Thank you for the welcome! :D

----

I'll be strolling around for them pics *o*

• Like 6

ᴥ~LYNN~ᴥ

♪♪♪

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's from the SmartBoys! You know... like PureBoys, etc. Remember that FB page. Soo! That's where it's from! He must've gained so many fans as to do this!

Thank you so much for finding this and sharing this with us... ♪♪

If this is why Baba missed triple zone twice.... SO WORTH IT!!

Baba-chan is so Baba... So goofy and SEXY at the same time!! I LOVE IT!!

That look when he showed us the heart. ♥ I love you Baba-chan!! [Gosh, I feel like I'm having an affair! GYAAAHH!]

This has been the best seven minute of my life!!! Best valentine's day gift ever!

:7yoyo10::7yoyo10::7yoyo10:

Omg Sloan, the more I watch this the more I love him!! :leaf15:

This really isn't his thing, I see it more and more watching the shoot with him and the book, where he's wearing glasses. You can tell he is bored off his ass!! I love that about him, He's not into being the center of attention, I think he'd just rather be one with the group..

I'm the same way, Soul mates!! leaf2

• Like 6

:)

Miss you all :)

I found this from my friend

Chan

My nice friend in facebook ; Daichan & Maokun Shippers :)

And she allowed me to shared these pictures, too :)

Calendar :)

427265_495962233783793_963810896_n.jpg

Or closer :)

75542_500260880031768_412728108_n.jpg

Have a nice day :)

• Like 7

omg! it looks like baba-chan wants to kiss jinnai sho! seriously??? ENTER AND BLUE BUSTER... love rivalry?

hahaha how so random!!

i don't recognize the first two guys on the top picture.

• Like 5

Mr. Baba what are you doing there?

1f1ba48f9115e8170de6471ab66b382c.jpg45fee2f19b54958f28c46bc19f00890a.jpg

He knows I love it!! LOL, He is such a tease!! He knows how I get when he throws some BL my way!!

tumblr_inline_mhrbe4VXcW1qz4rgp_zps61ce7a02.gif

I love this!! I have seen it before and its so friggin' sweet, You have to watch out for toothache lol! There is another one out there that is even sweeter, but you have to buy it. Its like a cell phone wallpaper...

• Like 4

Oh man it's been weeks since I've been on here! I've been so busy with work and my writing especially my Takumi-kun fanfic 'Crying Confessions'! Does anyone still remember me?

• Like 3