hama71

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Where the hell have you been? :leaf2:

Yes, some lovely translated it for us, I was thrilled to find that one. I don't know about a 6th movie, But like you I try like hell to keep the faith alive, a clue is a clue, so you can't discount anything...

I found you on twitter and requested to follow you on there, but that was months ago and I'm guessing you dont get on there much. If you want to be friends on facebook click the link

But...I mostly just play games with out of state family on there

• Like 3

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• EvilStewie

• robertita

Top Posters In This Topic

@

I'm so glad you're here :)

awwww~~~ thank you, hoshi-chan!! *hugs tight* I'm so glad to see you here too.

@

Where the hell have you been? :leaf2:

Yes, some lovely translated it for us, I was thrilled to find that one. I don't know about a 6th movie, But like you I try like hell to keep the faith alive, a clue is a clue, so you can't discount anything...

I found you on twitter and requested to follow you on there, but that was months ago and I'm guessing you dont get on there much. If you want to be friends on facebook click the link

But...I mostly just play games with out of state family on there

Hello Lynn!

I've been living here up in the mountains of North Carolina far away from the city. LOL

Oh sorry...I'm not really active on twitter much because for some reason I cannot access it. So crazy like that. And when I do access it, it takes forever to even load a page. i'm like...WHAAAA???

thank you for sharing your FB page. :D

gosh, i have SO MUCH catching up to do. i cannot assure that I am gonna be super duper active though but I'll be sure to drop by. *hugsies and smoochies to all*

I hope Taiki gets over his "auntie hair" phase. LOL...i'm sure he wanna looks all nice and mature-looking but he needs to take some onii-sama tips from Kubota or even Daisuke....hmmm....okay maybe Baba-chan too...but that would be a boyfie thing to do. LOL

I want more meat on Baba-chan too. Is he getting skinnier or something? So in demand, baby. That's cool. Does anyone think he looks ready to tackle a daddy role onscreen? I'm curious to see that. How about Daisuke? I'll be hating on their leading ladies then. hahahahahha!!! joke! joke! joke! I mean well. They'll have to pick really cute kids to play their children though for sure.

• Like 5

I think Baba is about the same size as he was, he buffed out and toned up. I'm sure his body fat percent went down though. The only real thing he could do to make me stop lusting over him is to grow a mustache.. But I can't really even say that cause of Kim Nam Gil. Oh! I've been so bad Yojichan, I have been cheating on Baba for awhile now, Lusting and longing for Kim Nam Gil and Kim Jae Wook... Shh! Don't tell him :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I hope Taiki gets over his "auntie hair" phase. LOL...i'm sure he wanna looks all nice and mature-looking but he needs to take some onii-sama tips from Kubota or even Daisuke....hmmm....okay maybe Baba-chan too...but that would be a boyfie thing to do. LOL

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA! you havent let go of that 'hair issue' huh?

Like I said...

Kubota-kun is not that hardcore when it comes to his itouto.LOL

Just a glimpse of puppy eyes...

He would melt like an ice. xD

As far as i know...

Kubota has been taking care of Taiki ever since our bunny was a high-schooler.

I found some pictures of them together and Taiki was still having his chubby-baby-cuteness :p

Also Taiki has overcome his auntie's hair.

It's just... he has 'THE BEATLES' hair now..

I will try to email the pic for you.

Hama-san gave me and I think you had it too.

The hair is disturbing. Straight, plain cut, well-combed. @@

Well looks like I could not join much here anymore.

Work and work and work...

Kyaaaah! Im gonna be dead on my kneeeeees. XD

• Like 4

awwww~~~ what a wonderful onii-chan.

demmit...i cannot imagine him onii-chan for me though. Kubota gives me naughty thoughts. LOL

I FLAIL HOPELESSLY.

But I can imagine they must have a very cute relationship. i think it's healthy to be surrounded by peers in showbusiness who looks after you like family.

But Kubota + me = Unhealthy relationship (full of flailing and him sweatdropping like crazy) PILLOW FIGHTS!

ohmigosh!!! YOU GOT A KUBOTA PIC IN YOUR INVENTORY TOO! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

it's so good to know that i am not alone. YAY!

I was the very first one to have Kubota in my inventory and that was because I requested Key for it and he did it. so happy!

look at that and we both have Taiki as our avatars too. we are such bunny sisters!

mmmmmm...i'm gonna aim to get Taiki in my inventory when I can raise enough credits for it. everyone has become very affordable now. i remember when Taiki and Baba-chan each cost 59,000 credits and i spent it all on Baba-chan. HOPELESS! LOL

NOW they're all affordable. I should get a Taiki this time. yep...definitely.

*hugs tight*

I MISS YOU!

• Like 3

KYAAAAHHH

I'm stopping to say Hello! Welcome back YOJICHAN!

Been busy too! So glad you stopped by!

:5yoyo34:

Gachinko!

I was so glad you caught that post, I was wondering that you'd miss it but I would've totally FORGOT about it. I don't remember if I sent you a pm on that or not. If not, I should have!

To be honest, I had NO IDEA this movie existed. I feel like slapping myself for not finding it sooner! KYAAHH

And I TOTALLY forgot that I still have it on my desktop- it is connected to dropbox, online feature and good thing I didn't delete it. Probably won't for a while. Albeit the poor quality X_x, It was such a great movie! Why? Well.... I like a bit of violence... hot guys... and cars! :_______OOOOO!

:7yoyo10:

Really refreshing to see Kubota VS Dai-chan, mwahahaha. Is it me or Kubota is just a natural???

Dai-chan seems like to like to act the bad guy all the time. Not saying that he's bad at it. NOT AT ALL! but comparing him to Kubota- he beats! He's the king of the hill of brawlers!!!

:9yoyo30:

I liked him even more in Gachinko than Assassin to be honest. OH! What can I say, both movies are frickin' great because it features double, DOUBLE DOUBLE our favorite guys. Oh, Baba-chan.

When are we going to see some of Taiki-kun in movies? I cannot imagine him the bad guy... nnooo... but Baba-chan should play 'kidnap and secure' the bunny under a 'questionable' operation.

Which brings me to my most IMPORTANT observation...

Baba-chan seem to drop hints about a sixth movie. I mean yeah I know that this is Pure and they had a fifth movie but Baba-chan was referring to his MxS pairing. I know it sounded a bit vague but that was what I was understanding from the translation so far. I could be painfully wrong about all this but what do you guys think?

What translation? Do share, paper sister!

PS. Inventory.

I'm sure you noticed. BWAHAHAHAH I have TWO WHITE TEETH's. I only saw ONE WIFE. Remarkable there are two of mi'lord! My, my... Why can't there be a set of twins so we can get at least one home in real life? AHAHAHA... I'm totally NUTS!!

• Like 3

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

We are bunny sisters even in real life remember?!

Well I bought Kubota after reading a new fic involving Baba + Taiki + Kubota.

I posted it here but no one will ever notice nor responded to it.

So I went crazy by posting double posts in a row and ended having ZERO HUMAN response. LOL

Maybe I shouldnt be posting anymore here. @@

BUT ONCE I SAW MY SISTER WAS BACK!

I briskly turn on my lappy and TYPE TYPE TYPE!

I missed pur glorious days together. xD

Hama-san too say this forum is no longer feels like a TK fanclub like it used to be. >

WE MISSED YOU!

Hehehe have you ever read Taiki's Japan Wiki?

He listed Kubota as one of the closest person in his life. LOVE THIS FACT!

As you are feeling giddy and playing love tricks towards his nii-chan...

Im gonna make sure TAIKI WONT CRY without his aniki. xP

But Kubota is irresistable.

I LOVE HIS GAZE!

His eyes is a pool of LAVA!

HOTNESSSSSSSSSS~~~ *sizzling sssss*

I am now feeling envious towards Taiki.

I WANNA HAVE A HOT SIZZLING ANIKI TOOOOOOO!

Heheh I dunno much about Kubota but I know he is 7 years older than Taiki.

What a gap! A HOT GAP! XD

But seriously Kubota is one of my ideal man aside of Yuu Shirota, Yuichi Nakamura, Aki from OZ and now I am feeling doki~doki to Yusuke Hirose (Sagara-senpai) LOL

Do you know that I have a fic written?

Havent finish but Roberta have read it.

Normal sensei... Grammars and tenses. xD

But I write it for you and GONNA POLISH IT AS FAR AS I COULD!

One day...

I will post it to you BUNNY NEE-CHAN!

Hehehe I wanna add a bit of Sagara's affection there.

I made an impossible issue...

What if Sagara unintentionally feels a bit of doki-doki towards Shin? LOL nonescence. xD

BUT REMEMBER THE SANDWHICH PICTURE?

Hirose x Taiki x Kubota.

I cant be oblivious of that!

Taiki called Hirose as 'Hiro-kun' and Kubota as 'Yuki-kun'

IM STUCKED IN MY OWN ESCAPADE which is my mind. LOL

LOVE YOU BUNNY SIS!

• Like 3

One day...

Yoji my dear your bunny sister has done a good job. The first part is extremly hot. Baby June is not a baby anymore.

And for sure you must publish it June. The story is amazing.

For Dai@Mao fans:

MaoDai @ BACS Boys Awards Collection Shows

Link :

• Like 5

@

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

We are bunny sisters even in real life remember?!

Well I bought Kubota after reading a new fic involving Baba + Taiki + Kubota.

I posted it here but no one will ever notice nor responded to it.

So I went crazy by posting double posts in a row and ended having ZERO HUMAN response. LOL

wow! really someone wrote it? which page did you post, June?

i'm assuming you posted it here in TKFC, ne?

it's interesting someone wrote that kind of angle.

i don't think i am strong enough to write that though...hahahahaha!!! OBVIOUSLY!

would you mind reposting it here or sending me a VM/PM to the link?

BUT ONCE I SAW MY SISTER WAS BACK!

I briskly turn on my lappy and TYPE TYPE TYPE!

I missed pur glorious days together. xD

Hama-san too say this forum is no longer feels like a TK fanclub like it used to be. >

WE MISSED YOU!

I've missed everyone too. Yeah, we had such crazy fun here. we were so RABID!!

I would like to say that we're just all chilling here since there have been no official announcements made on a sixth movie.

And my goodness, WHAT IF the 6th movie DID re-showcase BabaTaiki as MisuShin...?

Most likely TKFC will be on fire again for sure

Hehehe have you ever read Taiki's Japan Wiki?

He listed Kubota as one of the closest person in his life. LOVE THIS FACT!

As you are feeling giddy and playing love tricks towards his nii-chan...

CLOSEST PERSON IN HIS LIFE?

THAT LEVEL? Kubota achieved that. WOW...ALL THOSE SECRETS THEY CAN SHARE! WAAAH!

LOL...playing love tricks...haahah! i like that.

Im gonna make sure TAIKI WONT CRY without his aniki. xP

But Kubota is irresistable.

I LOVE HIS GAZE!

His eyes is a pool of LAVA!

HOTNESSSSSSSSSS~~~ *sizzling sssss*

I am soooooooooooooooooooo impressed with you describing his eyes as a pool of LAVA.

HOTNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...YESSSSSSSS *sizzle~sizzle*

if he will stare at me like that...i mean like right at me...like he really intends for those gaze towards me alone...I WILL EXPLODE! LOL or maybe I will just melt and pasted on the floor....you will need a spatula to scrape me off. LOL

because when I see him onscreen gazing like that...of course, he's doing it for the camera or whoever lucky person he is staring at...and i already FLAIL!

I am now feeling envious towards Taiki.

I WANNA HAVE A HOT SIZZLING ANIKI TOOOOOOO!

Heheh I dunno much about Kubota but I know he is 7 years older than Taiki.

What a gap! A HOT GAP! XD

But seriously Kubota is one of my ideal man aside of Yuu Shirota, Yuichi Nakamura, Aki from OZ and now I am feeling doki~doki to Yusuke Hirose (Sagara-senpai) LOL

REALLY? Awwww~~~ I don't feel envious though. Okay, maybe a little bit.

Maybe it's because I don't want to have Kubota as an aniki. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Like he's so hot right there sitting down...I'd be like...WHAT THE HELL? STOP LOOKING LIKE THAT! *throws pillows*

We won't be able to complete a DECENT conversation. bwahahahahahhahaha!!!

One day...

Hehehe I wanna add a bit of Sagara's affection there.

I made an impossible issue...

What if Sagara unintentionally feels a bit of doki-doki towards Shin? LOL nonescence. xD

I don't think I have read that yet. Wow. I am impressed.

Just take your time when you work on it.

I understand you are quite busy so whenever you have the time...just let me know. :)

I have something to show you too. ahahahaha!!!

You know in the Takumi-kun universe...ANYTHING AND ANYBODY is possible.

That's what I learned out of reading stories and imagining things and watching the movies and all that interconnection the guys have with each other and other guys. YEAH...anything is possible. It's not nonsense at all.

It's all about how the writer is able to pull it off. :)

BUT REMEMBER THE SANDWHICH PICTURE?

Hirose x Taiki x Kubota.

I cant be oblivious of that!

Taiki called Hirose as 'Hiro-kun' and Kubota as 'Yuki-kun'

IM STUCKED IN MY OWN ESCAPADE which is my mind. LOL

LOVE YOU BUNNY SIS!

Of course! How can I forget? That picture is enough to give anyone wild imaginations and possibilities.

LOVE YOU TOO, BUNNY SIS!

Yoji my dear your bunny sister has done a good job. The first part is extremly hot. Baby June is not a baby anymore.

And for sure you must publish it June. The story is amazing.

Ehehehe...the baby is now a LADY. :D

I am very proud of her. She has shown amazing resilience with a lot of stuff going on with her life.

It has been a great pleasure to have been able to co-write with her and she has great imagination and talent.

Hey there! Oh I suck...I still haven't had the chance to watch the movie. I MUST! I MUST! I MUST!

I'm curioous why you prefer Kubota in Gachinko than An Assasin. Watching the movie is the ONLY way for me to find out. heheheheh!

I SEE, RIGHT? YOU GOT TWO WHITE TEETHS!! WEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Yeah there has only been one for THE WIFE. LOL...are we gonna keep calling him that like forever? *giggles*

As for me I am waiting patienttly for my Baba-chan to reappear so he can be side by side with the Kubota honey.

No it's not just you...I THINK KUBOTA IS A NATURAL TOO.

He does seem like a shy guy aura about him in interviews but looking at those eyes, you know there's a whole lot more in there.

I also noticed that actors who are able to pull off such a convincing bad guy onscreen are usually very gentle, soft spoken, or shy off camera.

If we met this particular person in real life, we'd be amazed at the stark difference they are able to portray in front of an audience.

To give you a small example, if you meet me in real life...you'd immediatly think I am quite reserved. But you know I was never cast as a lead character in a radio drama or for TV dub? The director/producer would automatically cast me as a villain. What's up with that?

So in my own way, I am trying to relate with Kubota. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Uhmm....the video posted by Lynn is what I am referring to. It already has English sub in it.

I am only basing my opinion on what has been said thus far by Baba-chan and Taki.

They didn't actually say there would be a sixth film, it's just the way they go back and forth about saying "in the next film" which got me really hyped.

But I don't speak Japanese fluently and what Japanese I know which is painfully few is nothing compared to the wealth of stuff they said. So I could be wrong in so many ways with my suspicions of a sixth movie.

But we can always dream, can't we? :)

• Like 3

@YOJICHAN

...I still haven't had the chance to watch the movie. I MUST! I MUST! I MUST!

I'm curioous why you prefer Kubota in Gachinko than An Assasin. Watching the movie is the ONLY way for me to find out. heheheheh!

OH OH! Good thing I didnt give out spoilers accidently like I ALWAYS do.

:5yoyo32:

Welllllll I thought Kubota didn't have so much restraint in his role in Gachinko and seemed a lot more natural, given natural circumstances. Hitmen movies like Assassin tends to have less of a character depth.

Yeah there has only been one for THE WIFE. LOL...are we gonna keep calling him that like forever? *giggles*

YOU BET! I know, I know. These titles given are kind of weird. And I'm weird. But that's how FO evolved.

Tehehe

I also noticed that actors who are able to pull off such a convincing bad guy onscreen are usually very gentle, soft spoken, or shy off camera.

If we met this particular person in real life, we'd be amazed at the stark difference they are able to portray in front of an audience.

KYAAAA, you are so right. These are the kinds that turn me on. HAHAHA! Oh dear, I've said too much but you know...

White Teeth, enough said. But as for Baba-chan, I love all of his characters in the movies!! Then in contrast in real life, he's CRAZY! I think I'm in love with his characters more but because he is SOOOOO TALENTED! Damn!

Off-screen, I just love how I have to work hard to figure out our guys... only to make me think more...Baba-chan can be very wild but I feel there are so MUCH MORE about him. He's hiding all the goodies! Like a treasure! I like how Kubota gives me a sense of security yet exert the right amount of uhh... emotions/offense for his own measures. LOL I can't even explain it!! But it's like he knows his limits. I like guys who knows the right amount of self-control, I guess! hahhaa. They go ahead in the game without losing their cool, so to speak. Well... pillow fights are definitely what we should do with our anger. Tekekeke.

Like Baba-chan with Taiki, he has self-control around him SOMEHOW! [i remember that discussion!] both on and off screen... and Aweeeeee so cute!! The White Teeth on the other hand... well forget that screamer scene where he 'lost control', he definitely is SHY both screen and off-screen but there aren't much he'd like to show. Again, I like mysterious guys, even though he can sometimes be mistaken as innocent. BWAHAAHAAH!!

:2yoyo6:

To give you a small example, if you meet me in real life...you'd immediatly think I am quite reserved. But you know I was never cast as a lead character in a radio drama or for TV dub? The director/producer would automatically cast me as a villain. What's up with that?

I guess they want the villains to have somewhat a mysterious aura, which I think you have. If they make me or you a villain, I wouldn't be complaining. :D :D Everyone loves the villains, hahahaha.

Uhmm....the video posted by Lynn is what I am referring to. It already has English sub in it.

Oh! Oh! It's hard to keep up sometimes. I'll re-watch it tonight and make a response.

Never hurt to dream more !♥

• Like 3

I missed it! I'll go back and find the link, but I haven't been posting in here much, cause of my love for Kim Nam Gil. I was posting links if I found anything I thought should be shared, but that is about it. I have tried talking to a few ppl in this fan club and found my efforts ignored. Those ppl I no longer pay attention to their posts. With you June, It was honestly just missed. Netflix has two different TV series Kim Nam was it, and they have good English subs with no misspellings. They are long long series, so that is where I've been.

• Like 3

Hey guys found out that Dai-chan is going to be releasing a new photo book called 'Day and Night'. Not sure if anyone has heard about that yet so figured I'd say something.

• Like 1

Oh well... I must confess I already ordered it in december... :cuteonion57:

When I saw it on Daichan´s ameba blog I couldn´t resist to inquire about the possiblity of overseas shipping!

They accept payment via credit card or Western Union.

So if anyone is interested, here´s the sales site:

And if you want to order the book, here´s the email address for contact:

The guy from the sales secretary is a really kind person who helped me to manage the ordering procedure. So don´t be shy to request about the book rabbit14

• Like 4

My impression of Baba-chan is that he's actually a very calculating guy.

He's very much like Taiki as well. very focused with their craft and only aims to perfect it.

They do enjoy striking the iron while it's still hot for them but they aim for longevity in the business.

I sense that with Takiguchi as well.

Kubota is also the same.

I mean just observing the kind of projects they accept. Some may appear commercialized but a lot of them are very talent-driven.

Baba-chan exudes a personality that seem like he does not take himself too seriously but those eyes defy a bit of the opposite.

He takes himself seriously which is why when he is on screen, you don't mistake him as his former character from a previous movie.

He is TOTALLY IN THE ZONE!

This is why a lot of fans were completely swept away with his interpretation of Misu Arata and yet you do not mistake him for Misu when he was in An Assasin nor do you mistake him when he was in Miss Boys, etc.

He made you believe that he is COMPLETELY in love with Shingyouji and you sense that fondness even if he was with Taiki off screen. He knows how to balance it out.

Takiguchi, I respect the man because of the way he carries himself through any event he is in. Heck, he generates such confidence and reliability that he can be a news anchor or a news reporter because he can pull it off.

Kubota...as much as I spazz over him and will drop wet things at him...I love and respect the man because he takes his craft very seriously. He does tip the limits of portraying youthful roles but at the same time, he is completely comfortable when doing mature roles. I do wish I can watch his stage performances and other movies. As handsome as he is, you can sense that tragic beauty in him and will not make you flinch. He is a character actor who can play it hero or anti-hero yet you will understand him. smile.png

This also goes for Taiki. For someone who's film debut already garnered so many fans for him is thanks to his amazing portrayal of the character. He really put his stamp on it like no one can. He interpreted it to the best that he saw fit and remained consistent and convincing. His stage performances however showcase MORE of his talents and you can see the discipline he puts in them. It's all about being the best in his roles and the challenge it gives. He is very versatile. I look forward to seeing him play a villain in the future because this guy can surely pull it off. I have no doubt about it.

• Like 2

LOL

IT'S ME AGAIN.

anyhoo...

i FINALLY got to watch the Gachinko Making

i must say that i enjoyed very much how they brawl in coordination.

those kicks...waaah!

i am currently taking karate and it's NOT EASY to do high kicks or roundhouse like they did.

SUGOI!!

this is already my 3rd attempt at watching Gachinko...everytime the internet gets wonky...i have to start all over again.

i dunno but i wanted to DL the link but i dunno how.

it just automatically plays the film and there's no way i could fast forward it to the scene i want to go.

i am using windows 8

but it's okay...i am having the pleasure to watch Daisuke and Kubota face off.

gyaaah...THEY ARE NATURAL SMOKERS!! i am watching the way they handle those cigs...damn....they SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO know what they're doing.

i must admit though that playing teenagers in this flick seem to be pushing it.

their features really show their matured looks which is why i am quite happy that Kubota was cast in AA. He and Baba-chan looked much more relaxed.

I sense the stress of them having to portray such youthful people.

But then again, doing such in the movies is no surprise since actors/actresses are cast all the time regardless of the age.

if you still have the built for it then why not, right?

sorry...there is ZERO brother + sister aura between Daisuke and the actress who is supposed to play his younger sister

when they showed up in the intro...my FIRST REACTION was...WOW! DAISUKE HAS A CUTE GIRLFRIEND in this movie.

but they confirmed that they are not an item as the film progressed and i was like SERIOUSLY?

there was actually MORE sibling aura between Kubota and the girl. LOL

the movie is a world all its own.

it makes you wonder where the teachers are

so far the only "adult" presence has been the school doctor who with her scene with Kubota made my heart race because it almost looked like she was gonna pounce on him.

and he didn't look like he'd mind so much...LOL

i must say that one of the surprises here is the actor who played the 2nd grade gang leader and i remember finding him to be quite familiar and i was right...

he was the tragic and very sweet uke in Ren Ai Shindan.

OMG!

HE IS SO MEAN IN GACHINKO! WOW!!!

I am giving him a thumbs up and standing ovation.

HE'S FREAKIN GOOD!

but because this is TKFC..i will try to calm my nerves. LOL

can i say Daisuke has such kind eyes?

i was placing my palm underneath his eyes to cover his nose and mouth (something i normally do whenever i wanna figure out someone's personality through a picture) and his supposed meanness in his role does not reach his eyes at all.

Daisuke's eyes are naturally smiley eyes. Eyes of a happy person.

even with the eye makeup does nothing to hide those smiley eyes of his.

whenever he lifts his chin up and tries to look all tough guy...makes me wanna run and hug him.

hopefully when i finish watching the film, i can review some more.

• Like 4

i must admit though that playing teenagers in this flick seem to be pushing it.

:XD

They played middle schoolers at Tenimyu (range was 12-14 years old).

*burst out in laughter due to the delicious non-sense*

• Like 2

Nooooo. use VLC Player!.... window player is so terrible.

But.. the file should b e in your Download folder. are you saying that when you click the link or save it as a file on your computer or...? I dont think it supposed to play right away??

• Like 2

nope..

must be a windows 8 thingy

because when i click the link, it automatically opens a new tab and play the file

i cannot DL it.

anyhoo...thanks for the heads up on the vlc, i opened the link with so i can watch it stream

gosh, this movie is definitely for those who are pissed about something

DEMMIT! NO MORE COFFEE IN THE COFFEEMAKER....I gotta watch Gachinko..

WHAT THE??? WHO TOOK MY PINK HELLO KITTY PEN???!!!! (Watch Gachinko..)

I am gonna watch it in installments until i get to the very end. i have a sinking feeling how this is all gonna end but hey...i could still be surprised. who knows?

OMG....the way Kubota said "Thank you." in perfect diction made me flail. OMG! THAT WAS SO FRIGGIN HOT!!

they sure are enjoying their smoking habit in this movie. LOL

MAJOR ORAL FIXATION....cigarettes, lots of yelling and lollipop.

How Daisuke can manage to have a super duper bloody face with his still-perfect pompadour hair defies the laws of physics.

• Like 3

which one did you watch yesterday? I've also watched Takumi-kun 5 3 days ago n I looooved it :D

• Like 2

uhmm,, i think it was the first one,,

where Hayama was on the cafeteria until to where Hayama finally told Gii why he have a human phobia

• Like 2