look at his hand, I loved

001.jpg

only one word

HOT

003.jpg

002.jpg

pic002.jpg

@pigrabit

I agree with you, it's annoying this thing of "oh lemme touch you biceps or abs" really annoying. But what you do when someone ask this to you ?? You just say NO ??

I loved the last pic

- - - Updated - - -

No problem shiro

• Like 9

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarkDjinn53

• shirotsuki

• BobCrazy

• Saga

I got so pissed off wit my pc because it keeps on crashing down,

since I am PISSED OFF! here goes some mooore pics! LOL O_O

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 7

Thats mt final wave for a while, I need to do somethings here in home

03.jpg

002.jpg

pic004.jpg

hahaha ♫"If you want me you can watch me in you video phone"♫

002.jpg

• Like 8

>>☆ Dia do Sexo Questionnaire ☆

1--> For two people to have a good sex life, what they need to do ?

Practice makes perfect tumblr_lkwwmmdgqo1qdm3nz.gif

2--> What kind of a special thing would you do in your wedding night ?

Wedding nights are for sweet giggly tender sex... all the fun stuff happens on the honey-moon ;)

3--> You are alone in the classroom talking with your teacher, who you think that is really hot. And then you noticed that he/she is flirting you and getting closer and closer... What would you do next ?

First confusion Jeavp.gif

Then realization tumblr_m6ekz8pVzm1ryu3g1o1_250.gif

Then tumblr_lqcvg2xfr11qd1jdy.gif

4--> If you happen to wake up nude in the same bed with some hot guy,what your first thought would be?

Snuggle attack tumblr_m58gxom0801r70n32.gif

5--> You are alone at home and that hot friend of your brother comes searching for him, you tell him that he will take some time to head home. He/she says that is not in a hurry and can wait for him to come back. So you invite the friend inside. But you really wanna kiss the boy/girl. Tell us your big plan to get the guy/girl kissed.

Brother's friend? Off limits tracey-jordan-nope.gif

6--> You live with your partner. And then randomly find a box in your closet that you haven't noticed before. When you open it you see - a gag,cuffs,chains,blindfolding mask and such BDSM-related stuff. What would yo do next?

tumblr_lmhs7umrJT1qd50x8.gif

Honestly though I've done it all but clean or kinky I just like pleasing my partner so whatever they're into is fine by me.

7--> If your partner is a cosplay-maniac. And on her/his birthday she asks you to dress up as a perverted cat, would you do it?

We seem to have a misunderstanding here, YOU are the cat... but, it is your birthday...

This_Cat_Is_Not_Impressed_8zRARJ5blm92ErksDVqbA.jpg

8--> What you think is considered as 'the right way to flirt'?

how-normal-people-flirt-how-i-flirt.jpg

I don't think that there's a 'wrong way'. Whatever gets the point across, different strokes for different folks right?

9--> Which is better, one night stand or sex with your partner,or with someone you know(friends with benefits)?

Partner, definitely.

10--> Is sex enough to keep a couple happy?

Not alone, but it's pretty great ;)

• Like 7

OMYGOD MECAYOYEN, THAT PICTURE!

Leonardo × Ezio. Oh my god -bloodnose- its that I am playing Assassins Creed II right now xD

LOL hell yeah Jin! *_*

• Like 1

@meca

Relax sweety, its the Day of Sex. You need to get over all the stress today ;♥

Hell YEAh! good thing it's the day of sex! If not I'd be going crazy with this stupid pc! LOL ^^

- - - Updated - - -

final wave

tumblr_lxbkfxV7q81r7vgc2o1_1280.jpg

s5g1hv.gif

LxLight-death-note-yaoi-12609704-700-700.jpg

tumblr_luxi2mPwe31r6gyq0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m20n8xFDIb1rnxvgno1_r2_500.jpg

now to go look for some beautiful men...

~darkjinn! OH MY GOD!! I am going lady GAGA with your pics! LOL :8yoyo13: :7yoyo10:

• Like 3

@BobCrazy - kegels are pelvic floor muscles that keep a woman tight (and help with bladder control) and for male control of ejaculation - so good for men too, but men also need to take care of their heart and circulation.

• Like 4

O__o, everyone is posting today... My gosh I'm really dizzy because of all these pictures.

@BobCrazy

I really love your pictures too, you're funny XD

tumblr_m50zmgkOZH1r3vvi8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m46yy2xf441rv8b7so1_500.jpg

tumblr_m416k2vq171rrey9vo1_400.jpg

tumblr_m412w52Qfm1ru9wayo1_400.jpg

tumblr_m3kdq56e241qiyz1io1_1280.jpg

• Like 7

Mines.....

yaoi73-1.jpgjust look at his gaze...ggrrrr...

2l8gkgg.jpg

2nlsk1y.jpg

And...

a4tyr6.jpg

Ooops, I think they got messed...inexperienced I guess, lool..

And my questionnaire

1--> for two people to have a good sex life, what they need to do?

Trust, compromise, communication and open mind.... and... precautions....and..desire....and...love

2--> what kind of a special thing would you do in your wedding night?

Do you know how tiring a wedding is? Special? Undress him slowly and kiss him good night, loooool....

3--> you are alone in the classroom talking with your teacher, who you think that is really hot. And then you noticed that he/she is flirting you and getting closer and closer... What would you do next?

Whether hot or not, I'd run away.

4--> If you happen to wake up nude in the same bed with some hot guy, what your first thought would be?

Sh*t, I drank whiskey again >___

5--> you are alone at home and that hot friend of your brother comes searching for him, you tell him that he will take some time to head home. He/she says that is not in a hurry and can wait for him to come back. So you invite the friend inside. But you really wanna kiss the boy/girl. Tell us your big plan to get the guy/girl kissed.

Bro's friends are off limits besides I never take the 1st step....

6--> you live with your partner. And then randomly find a box in your closet that you haven't noticed before. When you open it you see - a gag, cuffs, chains, blindfolding mask and such BDSM-related stuff. What would you do next?

Ask him if he wanna use them, make him clear that it has to be reciprocal and make my limits clear. I'm not into BDSM, but recently I've thinking it'd be interesting to try some things..maybe in 20 years or so? looool...

7--> if your partner is a cosplay-maniac. And on her/his birthday she asks you to dress up as a perverted cat, would you do it?

Do I love him? I'd do anything to make him happy or almost anything. Always making clear where the limits are......

8--> what you think is considered as 'the right way to flirt'?

flirt? what's that?? XDD, I don't know how to flirt and it pisses me off as heck when a guy tries to hit on me with the typical, boring strategies and tricks. Man, show your brain....

9--> which is better, one night stand or sex with your partner, or with someone you know (friends with benefits)?

I'm not a one night stander, I tried the "friends with benefits" but I couldn't, I'm a coward... and definitely, sex with my partner, I need to fully trust the person who's gonna touch me....

10--> is sex enough to keep a couple happy?

Ofc not! you need like a hundred things for a couple to work: trust, love, complicity, sense of humor and a long list of things as important as sex.

And if you would excuse me, I'll go now to take a cold shower.... -mumbles- dammit, dammit... XDD

• Like 14

hehe

;) it is really fun ^_^

1--> For two people to have a good sex life, what they need to do ?

always avoid the coldness or the relationship becomes routine and always find a way to make the day fun

2--> What kind of a special thing would you do in your wedding night?

haha . putting a cream (wedding cake) on his body and lick it ;) i always wanted to do that ;)

3--> You are alone in the classroom talking with your teacher, who you think that is really hot. And then you noticed that he/she is flirting you and getting closer and closer... What would you do next ?

i didn't see it coming at first but my panicking self take on my actions .. so i guess i would ask at first what is going on ... and then probably (definitely) >__

4--> If you happen to wake up nude in the same bed with some hot guy,what your first thought would be?

first i would be freezed and hiding my panic at first :9onion70:

then i would look at his sleeping face and forget everything for a moment

but then i hurry and run away telling myself to never drink again ... also wish that cute guy to call me ^_^

5--> You are alone at home and that hot friend of your brother comes searching for him, you tell him that he will take some time to head home. He/she says that is not in a hurry and can wait for him to come back. So you invite the friend inside. But you really wanna kiss the boy/girl. Tell us your big plan to get the guy/girl kissed.

that one is hard >_

hmmmm. lets see -_-

i am not the kind of person to rush things out so . i would invite that guy and talk to him and ask about the things he likes and try to entertain him... IF.. and i mean ..if

he is intrested and ask me out . i would kiss him in the first date before him ....

6--> You live with your partner. And then randomly find a box in your closet that you haven't noticed before. When you open it you see - a gag,cuffs,chains,blindfolding mask and such BDSM-related stuff. What would yo do next?

i would immediately ask him with a poker face about it ... if it turns out he cheats then i would use these tools on him as a revenge and a goodbye ;)

7--> If your partner is a cosplay-maniac. And on her/his birthday she asks you to dress up as a perverted cat, would you do it?

why not, it is embarrassing but i don't mind doing it for his birthday and its good to have some changes sometimes XD i always liked hot cosplays XD

8--> What you think is considered as 'the right way to flirt'?

i would say, when both parties approves for doing it ...

9--> Which is better, one night stand or sex with your partner,or with someone you know(friends with benefits)?

definitely Sex with my partner

10-->Is sex enough to keep a couple happy?

a big No, you need to have a good relationship and regular sex too

• Like 5

@Pigrabit when i open the first spoiler i thought he was lighting a cigarette! ahah LMAO and then i looked better!! ahahah XDD oh my...

just me... :p

and i love all your pictures!! Yummy!! that naruto one... rrrrrrr nice thing they have going there...

@Bridge i assure you that the first thing i saw was not his gaze... my bad... xD

• Like 2

1--> for two people to have a good sex life, what they need to do?

o.o eh use condoms XD ?

2--> what kind of a special thing would you do in your wedding night?

:p thats a secret ;) makes it more special right ^^

3--> you are alone in the classroom talking with your teacher, who you think that is really hot. And then you noticed that he/she is flirting you and getting closer and closer... What would you do next?

Id go HELL YEAH and think of a way to get detention :p LOOOOL ;) Nah seriously id be too stupid to even notice he/she is flirting lol T_T

4--> If you happen to wake up nude in the same bed with some hot guy, what your first thought would be?

it would be : is he naked too ? if not Id just find my clothes and pretend nothing happened ^^ if he is too D: Id pretend to be dead XD

5--> you are alone at home and that hot friend of your brother comes searching for him, you tell him that he will take some time to head home. He/she says that is not in a hurry and can wait for him to come back. So you invite the friend inside. But you really wanna kiss the boy/girl. Tell us your big plan to get the guy/girl kissed.

ID knock him unconsies then give him CPR ;D ^^

6--> you live with your partner. And then randomly find a box in your closet that you haven't noticed before. When you open it you see - a gag, cuffs, chains, blindfolding mask and such BDSM-related stuff. What would you do next?

Well ... make sure they work :p XDDD jk ^^ I would continue playing xbox ^^

7--> if your partner is a cosplay-maniac. And on her/his birthday she asks you to dress up as a perverted cat, would you do it?

XD how can a cat be perverted o.o ? and ive dressed up as worse stuff ^^ like a lolita girl Q...Q (lost a bet)

8--> what you think is considered as 'the right way to flirt'?

the kind that get noticed but is not rape lol

9--> which is better, one night stand or sex with your partner, or with someone you know (friends with benefits)?

umm i dont get the question O.o isnt your partner someone you know aswell?

10--> is sex enough to keep a couple happy?

yeah sure if they are rabbits ^^

• Like 8

@Nate... number 5! i'll start using that one!! xDD

some pictures! ;D

tumblr_m99xkn5cqT1r5664oo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7rmq0lwkA1rwjg7zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8aw2ejT9u1rd36lmo1_500.png

tumblr_m8g0d59MXI1rbscx2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m90kx5oMO21r5wsrjo1_500.png

Why censor?! O.o

tumblr_m913cfMSrP1ryxq99o1_500.jpg

• Like 7

@sarah

I loved your 2nd answer, now I know what the people do a wedding cake :cuteonion48:

@pigrabit

thanks, I'm really happy to here that. And I loved your last picture. The 3rd one is good too

@DarkD

Thanks, DarkD

@Chupacabre

I loved the way that you respond your questionnare, This pic "is this sensible" its from where ??

Other thing did you changed you avatar pic ?? I really liked

• Like 3