YaoiOtaku FanClub II

Saga

>>☆ Dia do Sexo Questionnaire ☆

1--> For two people to have a good sex life, what they need to do?

ans: Explore each others good points and weakness, Having a good sex life is to know your partner very well. Hence the things the he/she likes to do in bed (including the naughty things O.o) and the things that he/she doesn't. ^^

2--> What kind of a special thing would you do in your wedding night?

ans: Most probably I'll do a lap dance?! (haha coughs)

3--> You are alone in the classroom talking with your teacher, who you think that is really hot. And then you noticed that he/she is flirting you and getting closer and closer... What would you do next?

ans: I have a strict policy for myself, I don't hit on my teachers or professors.. but If you are talking about a classmate or somethin' . . . .now that's a different story! *squeling*

4--> If you happen to wake up nude in the same bed with some hot guy,what your first thought would be?

ans: Who the hell is this guy?! O.o

5--> You are alone at home and that hot friend of your brother comes searching for him, you tell him that he will take some time to head home. He/she says that is not in a hurry and can wait for him to come back. So you invite the friend inside. But you really wanna kiss the boy/girl. Tell us your big plan to get the guy/girl kissed.

ans: Flirting would be nice. but, IF I can sense that person is not really in to me?! damn! He can just wait in the couch man! (ME: logged in to YO) . . . .lol

6--> You live with your partner. And then randomly find a box in your closet that you haven't noticed before. When you open it you see - a gag,cuffs,chains,blindfolding mask and such BDSM-related stuff. What would yo do next?

ans: *deep thoughts* We surely haven't use them, so. . . He is using this with someone else?! *stares down at the box*

7--> If your partner is a cosplay-maniac. And on her/his birthday she asks you to dress up as a perverted cat, would you do it?

ans: I would rather him wear that, and I'll be naked! haha!

8--> What you think is considered as 'the right way to flirt'?

ans: People has their own style, so I can't really say there is a right way nor a wrong one.

9--> Which is better, one night stand or sex with your partner,or with someone you know(friends with benefits)?

ans: sex with my partner of course, I am somewhat possessive with my belongings. lol

10--> Is sex enough to keep a couple happy?

ans: No, definitely not. Sex is a part of it, somewhat a bonus (if your partner is VERY GOOD in bed though) LOL

• Like 7

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarkDjinn53

• shirotsuki

• BobCrazy

• Saga

1--> For two people to have a good sex life, what they need to do ?

Not sure what you mean, but if it perhaps also is a love relationship they should love each others. If they just are sex-friend... I don't know what to say, I am not really busy with that kind of minds but if it are two sexy guys,

show me, thats what they need to do!

2--> What kind of a special thing would you do in your wedding night ?

Wedding? AHAHA. Like I would marry, hell no, but I would like to game slender or amnesia or some freaking scary game together with my lover so that we can hug tight when we might be having nightmares haha.

3--> You are alone in the classroom talking with your teacher, who you think that is really hot. And then you noticed that he/she is flirting you and getting closer and closer... What would you do next ?

All my teachers are old ._. there is no fucking way it would be hot. Oh my god no, no just no. -shudders-

If it was a hot person, -cough- I'd be hard on them, even if it would be hot I'd hunt that person down and make sure the person would fall over heels over me and depends on my mood or how the person really is to hurt that person or love that person.

4--> If you happen to wake up nude in the same bed with some hot guy,what your first thought would be?

"He's hot, a perfect uke riding some sexy seme"... "wait whut he's next to me." "... naked?"

"Perhaps this is just some dream ha-ha, lets sleep further"

Joke, I'd be like:

"WHAT. DE. FACK. MY MOM IS GOING TO KILL ME"

5--> You are alone at home and that hot friend of your brother comes searching for him, you tell him that he will take some time to head home. He/she says that is not in a hurry and can wait for him to come back. So you invite the friend inside. But you really wanna kiss the boy/girl. Tell us your big plan to get the guy/girl kissed.

This somehow reminds me of a dream that I had a boyfriend and my bro stole him from me ._. anyway, I'd want that person fall in love with me in the end and then it depends on my mood or my liking what I'll do next (:

6--> You live with your partner. And then randomly find a box in your closet that you haven't noticed before. When you open it you see - a gag,cuffs,chains,blindfolding mask and such BDSM-related stuff. What would you do next?

"I knew my partner was Asami."

Joke, first I'd be like: What. De. Fack. Is. DAT!? -pokes it, vibrator vibrates- ... -stares- >_>

I'd be scared of my partner XD WHAT WOULD MY PARTNER TO WHEN I'M DRUNK OR SLEEPING!?

7--> If your partner is a cosplay-maniac. And on her/his birthday she asks you to dress up as a perverted cat, would you do it?

Haha, hell no maybe I'd be wearing some cat ears but my partner is going to be the one dressing up as a perverted cat in the night (: ''when that person's drunk, sst''

Take it freaking easy, I really do not like those giggling bitches hanging around a guy they like and are like clinging on the guy, just jeez chill the crap out and just take it easy. Talking to the person would be something to do first, including meeting him.

Be charming (: not clingy, that person might fall in love when someone's very charming.

9--> Which is better, one night stand or sex with your partner,or with someone you know(friends with benefits)?

Well if its about me, none because I don't do such things you know, one night stand is just as horrible as a sex friend. People come and go, you just met someone, fuck that person and leaves that person,, its the same with a friend. A friend can leave you anytime. Why not better choosing sex with love?

Yaoi: -cough- sex with friend I guess, most of the time 'that' friend falls in love with the person afterwards (:

"Is food enough to keep a child happy?" for some children it does, but not for me. Like SEX is the only thing you can show your LOVE, like uh-uh no freaking way. There are more things then sex to show love...

Somehow some questions of this questionnaire pissed me kinda off xD likewise the last one lol.

• Like 9

@meca

I agree with you in the 1st answer and a lap dance its really cool

And that pic its really cool, I couldn't decide with one was going to be my special signature for today

@jin

very sincere, I loved your answers, especially the 4th and 10

• Like 2

-cough- Those fapulous pictures, -wipes blood nose-

Hey I just saw that,

but this is crazy.

I just ran out of my fapulous pictures,

so how about more, or later?

• Like 5

So hot pics, Macys is gonna die tonight :cuteonion25:

normal_yaoi_hot.jpg

tumblr_lyq7b0uz3T1qiyz1io1_500_large.jpg

tumblr_lyq75eS7uG1qiyz1io1_500_large.jpg

And I don't want to spoil the hotness, but I love this picture *__* Let's eat some chibi bishies :5yoyo12:

tumblr_l8ftqv2Zj31qdzmn9o1_500.jpg

• Like 8

Hot pictures everywhere...I can't sleep with it.

tumblr_m8v6ckCLpr1qeqhx5o1_500.gif

And GD............

>>☆ Dia do Sexo Questionnaire

Actually I don't know...but I think is FEELING

Haha...I hope to get marriage soon XD, well...read manga together:D ( I'm not a romantic person )

3--> You are alone in the classroom talking with your teacher, who you think that is really hot. And then you noticed that he/she is flirting you and getting closer and closer... What would you do next ?

I'll say, "Do not too closer to me! you're smelly..."

OMG...hopefully this is not will happen to me, moreover with somebody that I've never know. Maybe I'll screaming...

Haha...no way. No idea.

6--> You live with your partner. And then randomly find a box in your closet that you haven't noticed before. When you open it you see - a gag,cuffs,chains,blindfolding mask and such BDSM-related stuff. What would you do next?

Ask him/her wtf is that? and then throw it away XD

Nope. I'll dress up my cat and give it to him/her for the birthday gift.

Just be cool:

Cuz I don't like sex, so...I dunno (old fashioned)

No,there are a lot of things beside sex to make a couple happy, such as understanding,love,faithful,integrity,sincere...and money:D (make sense?)

• Like 5

So many hot pics and GD....GD....G *______________________*

They should be comfortable with each other, find out each other’s likes and dislike, basically be creative and try something new once in a while.

Probably just talk to my partner all night while watching bad movies on TV and cuddling on the sofa, then maybe later sex in the shower /COUGHS >___>’’’’’

Ew, teacher better back the fuck away from me, I’m getting out of this classroom. D:

4--> If you happen to wake up nude in the same bed with some hot guy, what your first thought would be?

Ahahaha maybe something like “oh, well done me or SOMEBODY SEND HELP O___o”

My brother is six and so his “hot” friend will probably be a similar age as well so if I kissed him, he will probably tell his parents and then I will be in jail o_____o

I would empty the box, fill it with pictures of Nicolas Cage and then put it back where I found it XD

Yeah I would do it since it’s their birthday but I will probably make them regret it after scratching and biting them the whole time XDDD

I have no idea, just be yourself, I suppose.

Sex with your partner.

No.

(Here’s an interesting fact, Mitsu was watching me do this and she suggested for question 1 to use a cucumber O___o Ahahaha wtf XD I know I said be creative but that’s…just….no)

• Like 8

Hey Bobby, that second picture obviously IS NOT A GUY, and not even sexy. Please, reupload that picture on photobucket and send it here again xD.

Yeah I lost the link, so I deleted that part of the post

- - - Updated - - -

pic004.jpg

001.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

• Like 8

I love all your answers Kai specially the interesting fact part lol o.O

I couldn’t stop laughing when she said it, the scary part was she seemed like she meant it as an actual answer o_______O

• Like 2

i like this day!! *__*

ehehhe ;D

hot pictures everywhere!!

i shall answer the questions and then i'll spam this with pictures! ahahha xD

@Saga you always find some damn beautiful pictures must say!

@BobCrazy hmm.. i feel like having a lollipop now! LMAO xDD

hmm... have imagination i guess... one shall not do the same thing everytime :p and please have an open mind!

never forget to talk things through wiht your partner and find what both would like to do. we don't want onesided pleasure...

hmm... i don't even know if i'm getting married... :p

anyway... i guess i would do something more romantic... sweet/cute/lovely sex.

bc there is the honeymoon to do the dirty things... xD

oh my gosh. this is the type of situation i have no idea what to do! ahha

i don't know... what i would like to do: letting him get closer... and closer... and closer... and then you know what comes next! :p

but knowing me... i would probably hurry the conversation and leave... ^^''

WTF?! O.o

what have i just done? :o

No... what has he just done? why would he come to me?! loool xD

my lucky day!!! ahahhaha :p

afterwards... did he wore a condom?! -panicking-

why am i getting embarrassed answering these questions? xD

okay... i don't know what to do! can i use the "phone a friend for help"? :p

i would probably start talking to him but be the sexiest i could... moving my body slowly and all. my goal: making his body crave for mine... making his eyes follow all my movements...

in the end i would probably give him someting to eat or drink. and when i got close to him enough... i would kiss him. ^^''

something like this... maybe....

ahahah good question! :p

i would prepare a great dinner for us...

and then for dessert... we would have some interesting night playing with his... hidden toys... ;p

it depends! if we were alone, just the two of us, i would!

if his/her friends would be there too... No way in hell!

just the two of us, gladly! i would even do the meow stuff! it might be fun! :p

it definitely depends on the person!

in my point of view, i think it's this seductive game: when you just start playing with eachother eyes, looking...and the not looking... some smile in the middle... just enough to make the other interested, but to much to make the other think you are creepy. xD

then, slowly approach and start talking about normal stuff... if the conversation goes on well. and if the seductive games keep on going... the night ends well too... :p

once again it depends on the situation and on your feelings in the moment...

sometimes you just feel like going hard/dirty/rough with some stranger (one night stand)

other times you just want to feel love and passion that comes from your lover.

now... when it comes to friends with benefits... i'm not into that... sometimes it can end badly... if one starts having real feelings for the other... it's just bad! not my thing...

no! it's not enough!

it's a very important part though!

but what happens when you are not in bed?

it is important to have a balance... just sex... i don't think it works!

- - - Updated - - -

@BobCrazy DAMN!! that 3 picture!! *___*

i'm drooling all over the place here! xD

@Kai.. i can't even... i don't know what to say! xDD

LMAO you better hide all the cucumbers!!! :p

• Like 7