• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarkDjinn53

• shirotsuki

• BobCrazy

• Saga

(1) For two people to have a good sex life ,what do they need to do?

Practice,practice lots

(2)What kind of special thing would you do on your wedding night?

It's been along day, very tiring so just cuddle,but then in the morning I would expect him to completly wreck me.

(3)I am alone in a class room with a teacher who I think is really hot and he's flirting with me and getting closer and closer..What would Ido next.

Panic alot ,but if he was taking charge of the situation probably let him do what ever he wanted whilst still panicing and blushing alot.

(4)If you happen to wake up nude in bed with some hot guy ,what would your first thought be.

These days it would be either Yay iv'e still got it or god how much is this costing me an hour

(5)At home hot friend of brother etc want to kiss him whats my big plan.

I woudnt really am too shy

(6)You live with your partner.And then find a box of "toys" in the closet that I hadnt seen before,what would I do next.

Having checked to make sure it wasn't my birthday,I would await his return looking forward to hearing his explanation

(7) If your partner is a cosplay maniac on his birth day he asks me to dress up as a perverted cat what would I do.

" Coughs" up fur ball and licks own back leg

(8)What do you think is considered the right way to flirt.

For me its avoid eye contact glance shyly away, keep looking down and away then blush keep looking away then if they come closer look up directly into their eyes while trying to look calm and not panic stricken

(9) What is better one night stand or sex with partner or with FWB

Partner I dont do one nighters for me there has to be feeling other than just lust

(10) Is sex enough to keep a couple happy.?

No you need other things as well

• Like 7

My share:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

rain scene ^^

Peek a boo! O_O

• Like 8

@toby

hahaha. Yeah practice is the path to perfection.

001.jpg

1119384256bbfdbf20l.jpg

1131720000b210aa2fo-1.jpg

I dreamed with something like this these days

002.jpg

My fav between these 5

003.jpg

• Like 9

I couldn’t stop laughing when she said it, the scary part was she seemed like she meant it as an actual answer o_______O

I couldn't stop laughing too.. I was trying to imagine your first hand reaction as well looool O_O

- - - Updated - - -

@bob~~ I love the third and the fourth on this one O__O

• Like 3

@BobCrazy one most always have a plan! xD and imagination!! ahha LMAO

i love the 2 picture!

and i'm in love with the 3 one! *___* somehow everyime there's blood in it i kind of like it.. ^^''

man! i'm weird! xD i think i like red! :p

• Like 2

Let me share some hot things~

dokyakutu%20-%20Contrast.png

Art by:

dokyakutu%20-%20capture%20of%20mine.png

Art by:

noreason%20-%20Call%20on%20the%20carpet.jpg

Art by:

saynomore%20-%20CesareEzio.jpg

Art by:

/

saynomore%20-%20Shh.jpg

Art by:

/

• Like 7

@BobCrazy one most always have a plan! xD and imagination!! ahha LMAO

i love the 2 picture!

and i'm in love with the 3 one! *___* somehow everyime there's blood in it i kind of like it.. ^^''

man! i'm weird! xD i think i like red! :p

@shiro

yeah the blood is the reason for me to like L and Beyond Birthday together. But is not because of the red its really the blood that call my attention. Maybe we was vampires in other life lol

@Mitsukuni

I LOVE GIFS ♥♥

• Like 2

Anyone cares for some... from behind action? :p

Doggy style!! xD

1267879315913.jpg

gxt_kamasutra2.jpg

tumblr_m7ronrBvor1qhs5t9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lw5yeorqt31qjmpoo.png

tumblr_m92yl9o6JX1rbscx2o1_500.jpg

Some "black and white" view...

tumblr_m73ynzgW731rzimd7o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lyx0v1p6uW1qdvcx5o1_500.jpg

MY fav ones

tumblr_m1cqsdek2n1r22f1co2_500.jpg

Lehanan-on-05-05-10-at-12-17-01_l.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

@BobCrazy i was just saying it was the red to sound less... weird! xD

i guess we were indeed vampires!! :p

actually i have the urge to bite people once in a while! ahhah

@Mi-chan... cucumbers? xD

nice pictures! *__*

• Like 8

tumblr_m5wbzbm7C51rv8xndo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8x2tycg8u1qizbwlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6ykwoyvGs1rzimd7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7s2f8lGl11ra989ko1_500.png

tumblr_m4z8fngRY01r2m1jko1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7b6j1Yb2M1rvjvvmo1_500.png

@Mitsu Aww I'm sorry!

tumblr_m82upjuPQo1r3m2q9o6_250.gif

@Jin I found something for you……

tumblr_m9luywTA0H1qg5dp6o1_500.jpg

O___________o *runs away*

• Like 9

a little from Death Note

pic001.jpg

pic003.jpg

And yes, I prefer see L as a dominant too, but this last pic is so good

002.jpg

And now the best couple of the story

003.jpg

002.jpg

• Like 7

Yay - project is done so I have time for this...

Questionnaire:

1--> for two people to have a good sex life, what they need to do?

Communication – you need to teach each other what feels best

Similar appetites / Compatible fantasies - being open to new things is good, but sometimes, what turns one on, is a dud for the other

Diet and exercise – the healthier and better shape you are in, the better the sex – don’t forget those kegel exercises girls

2--> what kind of a special thing would you do in your wedding night?

Not interested in the whole contractual thing, but one of my favorite things to do is; orally, keep them high so long they beg for orgasm, and make them scream when they get it

3--> you are alone in the classroom talking with your teacher, who you think that is really hot. And then you noticed that he/she is flirting you and getting closer and closer... What would you do next?

Well aside from the fact that it wouldn’t be a good idea, no matter how hot… I would motion them closer, and whisper in their ear, “Just thinking about you has made me wet – what do you think we should do about that?”

4--> If you happen to wake up nude in the same bed with some hot guy, what your first thought would be?

Does he have morning wood?

5--> you are alone at home and that hot friend of your brother comes searching for him, you tell him that he will take some time to head home. He/she says that is not in a hurry and can wait for him to come back. So you invite the friend inside. But you really wanna kiss the boy/girl. Tell us your big plan to get the guy/girl kissed.

Funny – my brother’s (2) friends would either be gay bears or religious, neither being my type. But for the sake of the question, I’d start flirting, see #8, and see how that goes. I’ve usually been successful with this tactic.

6--> you live with your partner. And then randomly find a box in your closet that you haven't noticed before. When you open it you see - a gag, cuffs, chains, blindfolding mask and such BDSM-related stuff. What would you do next?

I’d wondered where that box got to…

7--> if your partner is a cosplay-maniac. And on her/his birthday she asks you to dress up as a perverted cat, would you do it?

Well I’m already perverted, and I’ve been told many times I’m like a cat – soooo

8--> what you think is considered as 'the right way to flirt'?

The kind that works – LOL – really, it’s all about making that person feel like nothing else is more interesting at the moment then they are

9--> which is better, one night stand or sex with your partner, or with someone you know (friends with benefits)?

Well, this is an “it depends” kind of question. Having been in all three situations with good and bad sex, it all depends on the situation, the partner, and one’s frame of mind at the time. The best is when you have all the things I described in question one and that takes time and trust.

10--> is sex enough to keep a couple happy?

No, but it is integral to a healthy relationship. The most important thing is to like your partner, like is the thing that makes you fall for that person over and over again. Love is too changeable, malleable, fickle… Physical bonding – touching of all sorts– is necessary as well (hugs are the best), but ‘like’ is the glue that holds it all together… that and compatible/complimentary habits :)

now I'm off to find some pics...

• Like 8

one

pic005.jpg

two

003.jpg

Three

004.jpg

004.jpg

-------Updated------

@DarkD

(1)I never heard about that Kegel exercises, thanks for sharing, but have something to boys ??

(2)Yeah oral is really interesting; (3) qnvd3o.jpg aaaaaahhhh, OMG

(7) hahaha. I really love your answers

@shiro

They are Matt♥Mello, my fav couple

• Like 7

@Shiro I really, really don’t know XD

@Jin Ahahahaha I just had to show you it, you know what’s weird, he looks like he’s enjoying it XDD….well now we know what his tentacles/ branches things are used for O___________o

• Like 2

Oh my... I really got a nose bleed from all these pictures..

1--> For two people to have a good sex life, what they need to do ?

I would say communication.

2--> What kind of a special thing would you do in your wedding night ?

Anything and everything.

3--> You are alone in the classroom talking with your teacher, who you think that is really hot. And then you noticed that he/she is flirting you and getting closer and closer... What would you do next ?

Depends on the teacher, from the age, looks, etc. Answer could range from heck no to moving in a little closer.

4--> If you happen to wake up nude in the same bed with some hot guy,what your first thought would be?

It's not really a thought but I guess I would look under the sheet. Find out what's going on under there.

5--> You are alone at home and that hot friend of your brother comes searching for him, you tell him that he will take some time to head home. He/she says that is not in a hurry and can wait for him to come back. So you invite the friend inside. But you really wanna kiss the boy/girl. Tell us your big plan to get the guy/girl kissed.

Let my intent be known ^__

6--> You live with your partner. And then randomly find a box in your closet that you haven't noticed before. When you open it you see - a gag,cuffs,chains,blindfolding mask and such BDSM-related stuff. What would you do next?

Pray to God this person doesn't attack me in my sleep. I don't mind if they have it but is there a need to hide it....

7--> If your partner is a cosplay-maniac. And on her/his birthday she asks you to dress up as a perverted cat, would you do it?

It'll require some thought, but I think it's be better if he wore it...

8--> What you think is considered as 'the right way to flirt'?

I hate annoying people who are all like "Oh my gosh you are so cool, can I feel your biceps," so annoying. I guess I'd say to relax and not do anything overly exaggerated.

9--> Which is better, one night stand or sex with your partner,or with someone you know(friends with benefits)?

One night satnds are just a no no thing for me. First off you don't know what that person has and all these other complications. Then having a sex with benefit friend isn't much better either because someone is bound to get hurt.

10--> Is sex enough to keep a couple happy?

I don't think so. Good sex is important I guess but there are other ways to show a person you love them besides sex. if you're having sex all the time I think you'll get bored with the person eventually.

tumblr_m785u992aw1qiyz1io1_500.png

tumblr_m785cv1X5O1qiyz1io1_500.jpg

tumblr_m78572DZHE1qiyz1io1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m52d7kI2a61ru9821o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m5238pE8PA1rw7lyno1_500.jpg

• Like 11

@BobCrazy gosh! i feel like an idiot now... ^^''

it's just i haven't read or watched Death Note yet...

yeah.. it's like a crime i know!! i will read it once i finnish others i'm reading...

i feel hiding in some hole now xD

tumblr_llx6fbXEwT1qids3m.gif

- - - Updated - - -

@Pigrabit picture 4... O.O

lord!! i'm... seriously?

gosh!!! *____*

talk about gorgeous!!!

• Like 4