• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• mecayoyen

• BobCrazy

• Belita

Key, a few minutes ago appears that message with error, with a symbol of the datebase.

But know its everything fine, I'm just telling.

If happens again i will send a Prt Scr

• Like 2

As many of you saw, we had a pretty severe problem with the server that kept the forum down for a few hours.

In the end we managed to fix those errors and the site is back. Hopefully those database errors won't appear anymore.

Thank you again for your patience and support.

• Like 8

Thank you Key!!!!! I was panicked today when I couldn't access the forum at all. I didn't know what happened. I'm so happy now it's working again!!!!

• Like 4

YO is back! YAY! I wasn't myself the whole day, couldn't find my place! :Red_fox10:

Thank you so much Key and the staff for your continuous work for us! Love you guys so much! :leaf3:

• Like 3

yay! the site is BACK!! :hamtaro-005 (8): For a few hours there I wasn't able to breathe and my surroundings was just spinning :leaf10: onion7

Thank you so much Keychan! Minna! You all did your best, I bet it was a very hard work!

Domo arigatou gozaimasu!! I love you all!!onion0 *hugs hugs* onion6

• Like 3

I know about the problems, me and the team are working to sole them but it takes time because there are millions of files on the server. It's hard to 'catch' the one causing the errors.

But, guys, I'd appreciate if you's call me simply Key, because chan is more for girls and I don't want misunderstandings, thanks.

• Like 2

We found an error that we missed before and I really hope that was the one causing the issues we had these past 2 days. Since we fixed it no error appeared, so hopefully that was it.

@mecayoyen

It's ok, don't worry. (:

• Like 6

It happens once in a while. Not too often. That's why I copy my reply codes before submitting replies.

Good practice!

That way, there was no frustrations for me =D

Thanks, Key.