Teacher, Teacher! (Private)

Viperscreed

Nuka was shaking violently and he looked at Kuro with wide, distant, grey eyes.

"It hurts." Nuka breathed, tears started to stream down his face.

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xianghua

• Viperscreed

• Key

Nuka's eyes still burned and his vision was blurring. He shakily toke out his phone and blindly handed it to Kuro.

"Alex, call Alex." Nuka croaked, his throat felt tight.

Kuro accepted the phone and went through his contacts, calling Alex. He kissed Nuka on the forehead while it rang, and ran his fingers through the rabbit's hair.

"Umm..." Kuro said. "Something's wrong with Nuka, his eyes are different, he looks sick, and he told me to call

you..." Kuro said nervously into the phone. He held Nuka's head to his chest as it slowly started to rain.

Kuro looked around. He had no idea, he had taken Daria's direction to get here. He remembered he still had the directions in his pocket, and read them to Alex.

A paramedic picked Nuka up and was snarled at by the rabbit but it was a weak sound that was by wheezing.

Alex got out of his car and approuched Kuro.

"Sir would you like to ride with me, we simply can't risk your wellbeing by letting you ride in the ambulence." Alex said.

The ambulence started to drive away.

"I'll answer your questions in the car." Alex said getting in the drivers seat, he didn't need to ask to know there would be questions.

(D: )

"What just happened?" Kuro asked, sitting in the passenger seat. He wondered if it was his fault... He cringed remembering how badly he acted towards Nuka. But he's been stressed out all day, he got a call from school at 4 in the morning saying he had been fired for fraternizing with a student, and there were no other jobs in the city, he was gonna have to move...

((Kuro was gonna ask Nuka to elope with him >.

"Something triggered Nuka's berserker gene, the gene is triggered by emotional pressure usualy a defense mechanism of when they're extremley upset but we've only seen a few times and its only been seen in the Jewelss line." Alex explained driving.

"Was he threatened?"

(:x)

Kuro looked down at his lap and messed with his thumbs. "I..." he was ashamed to admit it. "I yelled at him." he said, still looking down.

((D: ))

"Yeah that would do it." Alex said with a nod.

"Nuka has the wrong personality to have this deseise." Alex said softly. He had actually helped with Nuka's birth, he had watched the kid grow up and it saddened him to see this happen to the boy.

Kuro continued to look down. He decided he would visit Nuka in the hospital, so he could see him one last time... But then he'd leave. He couldn't bare to put Nuka through anything more, so he figured it'd be best if he was out of his life completely. Tears started forming in his eyes.

Alex pulled up to the hospital. The ambulence had long before droped Nuka off then left.

"He's on the third floor, room twenty-eight." Alex said getting out of the car.

Kuro got out of the car and ran into the hospital, ignoring any nurses who asked questions. Once he made it to Nuka's room he kneeled beside the bed and started crying. "I'm so sorry..."

Nuka reached out to touch Kuro's hair but he kept the blanket up to his nose. He had gone back to normal but he still didn't want Kuro to see him like this.

"I'm so sorry I yelled at you..." he continued to sob. "I.... I can't put you through this anymore." His body tensed. The thought of breaking up with Nuka killed him.

Nuka's eyes widened some, he knew where this was going and he didn't like it. He sat up reveiling a huge stitched up cut across his throat. Nuka looked at Kuro and shook his head, tears falling down his cheeks.