• Sloan

• EvilStewie

• toby2663

• Pigrabit

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm Well im really not with these Lovey Dovey thingie

But i don't think that i well Love someone who is 30 years bigger then me

Cause i don't think that he can continue living for me in future

Well i don't mind telling him that i really don't want that relationship right back at his face >.>

Sorry if im a little mean but im just telling the truth :)

Well that for my point of view

• 2 weeks later...

How do feel about them,does the age gap worry you ,are you ready for the reation of friends and family.Personally I would have some reservations as to why they are looking to have a relatioship with someone so much younger than them selves and not with some one in thier own age /emotional group.

I think It depends on the two people involved...

My Grandmother (Mothers side) was 36 years younger then my Grandfather!

Her father had passed away and this was in the time when men were the real bread winners, They had very little! My Grandfather's first wife had died and he was "lonely" I guess. Anyway, point of telling you that was cause there was a definite reason for them to marry that far apart in age. It was more arranged then love.. They had 15 children together though, so something clicked! When my youngest Uncle was born my Grandfather was in his mid 70s..Go Gramps!

I agree with EvilStewie, my friends aunt married a guy who is 28 years older than her and they seem to be getting on good. I'd say it depends on the feelings though, if you really love the person then I think it's OK. think you should seriously consider whether you love the person or not, I thin that has a lot to do with it. Is it worth looking over the gap to be with that person.

if you like them back too do you consider that they might die about 30 old earlier than you ?!

and even if they don't die so soon can you take care of elders ?!

starting a life with someone you love doesn't seems so hard and i think you can somehow get along with what others say or think but i think it's important for you to consider the consequences of your choice ?!

living with someone 30 years older than you is not easy ?!

they will be just like your parents .

no matter how much you love them you will always fight and have arguments over simplest thing .

in my opinion the age gap is very important to understand each other .