Temper(private)

Viperscreed

"My mother died a few years ago and my father ,though I've never meet him, sent me this box to keep her ashes in." Rory said running his hand along the top of the top of the box.

"I take it everywhere." Roy finished.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Viperscreed

• Jade Li

Tamuya so on Rory and said" that whas sad to hear, i guess we are the same boat then, since i to lost my father few years ago, i guess your father disspear after he killed my father" he said.

Tamuya so mad on Rory and said in mad tone" yes is true Rory your father killed my father, few years ago, i have search for your father since then but When i couldnt find your father, i tok a choice to have you on a slave market and buy you as my own, is the truth Rory"

Tamuya whas not mad anymore but suprized and so on Rory and said in shocked voice" you belive me Rory?" he asked

"Well I wouldn't be surprised if it was true, mom told me all about him she said his name was Dogwood." Rory said looking up at Tamuya.

Tamuya sigh and said" Dogwood yes the are the same name as the person so killed my father few years ago, sigh i shull whis where your father whas so could kill him and take revenge for at he killed my father when my father didnt do anything wrong at all" he said.

Tamuya sigh again and said" yes i know you cant hjelp me, sigh i guess i for let you go then, i really whant to give you pusiment but is your father i whant not you, i guess i hopet at you whould have some information about where your father whas at i tok you as my slave but When you dont know where your father is so can i let you go, so whant you whant to do Rory?" he asked

"Let me go?" Rory asked his head shooting up to look at Tamuya. Rory had always been a slave, his mother had been a slave and his whole life philosophy was based around his slavery. What would he do with freedom?

Tamuya so on Rory and said" well i can understand that, do you whant to live Whit me then? And hjelp me and find your father?" he asked

"Yes I would like that though I'd rather look for Candy though." Rory said and looked back down at the box as if his mother would come out and help him.

Tamuya smiled and said" sure we can search for Candy to, anyway let ous eat dinner before it becomes cold" he said walked to the kitchen.

Tamuya so on Rory and said" whis you have something you whant to Ask me, so just Ask Rory" he said continue to eat

Rory was a little confused but set his fork down.

"I am wondering about my sleeping arrangments." Rory said and watched Tamuya.

Tamuya so on Rory and said" is your choice, om you whant to sleep Whit me or have one Of our rooms, is many rooms here so you can choice" he said

Rory nodded and yawned, though the yawn came out of bordem not tiredness. He wanted to do something but wasn't what yet.

Tamuya whas finish to eat and tok his plate,fork,knife and cup and washed it, he so on Rory and said" Rory When you is finish to eat, let it be and i shall wash it up" he said walked to the living room and sat himself down on a sofa

Rory finished, he had been eating rather quickly, and placed his dishes in the sink. He went into the living room and sat by Tamuya.

Rory placed the box back in his bag and pulled out a few yellowing photos and looked at them.