[Quiz] Are you a Cat or a Dog Quizz :)

KatieMH25!

Hi guys

For some of us who are single, getting a pet can be awesome choice when we dont want to be lonely and stuff; Some of us have family pets and the like and some havent got any pets yet. But I was wondering, if you had to chose between getting an ordinary pet between a cat, a bird, a dog or a rabbit, which one would you get?? And which ones will suit you? So to answer these questions, I've posted two quizzes!! Hope you guys like them XD

The first one is Are you a Cat or A Dog? ----->

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

My Result is - You are a true and pure dog. Embrace yourself, with all your friendliness, who won't love you? I can't really relate to you, cuz im more of a cat. Dogs are innocent and loyal. Don't be afriad to be yourself.

Second Quizz is What Pet should you get? ----->

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

My result is :- Your Ideal Pet Is A Dog!!!

Me ----> great-1.gif

• Like 4

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lyon-kun

• sa_cheerio

• ella.

• pokemongirl5674

i got ;)

You're almost as Catty as cats get. You're Sly and intriguing, You know how to keep your cool, and that's why people are drawn to you. You exude leadership, and you know what you want, how to get what you want, and when you want it. Being "Catty" is nothing to be embarrassed of, I mean why should you care?

aha thats right :D

• Like 2

Ok the first one is......

You are a true and pure dog. Embrace yourself, with all your friendliness, who won't love you? I can't really relate to you, cuz im more of a cat. Dogs are innocent and loyal. Don't be afriad to be yourself.

And second is........

Your Ideal Pet Is A Dog!!!

• Like 1

mine:

You're almost as Catty as cats get. You're Sly and intriguing, You know how to keep your cool, and that's why people are drawn to you. You exude leadership, and you know what you want, how to get what you want, and when you want it. Being "Catty" is nothing to be embarrassed of, I mean why should you care?

Your Ideal Pet Is A Cat!!!

Yes, I am a cat!! meuwrrrr!:D

• Like 2

You are a true and pure dog. Embrace yourself, with all your friendliness, who won't love you? I can't really relate to you, cuz im more of a cat. Dogs are innocent and loyal. Don't be afriad to be yourself.

Your Ideal Pet Is A Fish!!!

• Like 2

1102053386_resdogfite.gif

• Like 2

My results xD

• Like 2

My results:

• Like 1

My results:

1)

2)

Rabbits.jpg

Your Ideal Pet Is A Bunny!!! Oh Look How Cute They Are! They Look Like Mine!!! (.. O_o)

• Like 1

1.1102053386_resdogfite.gif

2.kitteninhay.jpg

• Like 1

1102049617_oon_aristo.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Happy with my first result :D

My four cats agree with this second result

• 2 months later...

are a true and pure dog. Embrace yourself, with all your friendliness, who won't love you? I can't really relate to you, cuz im more of a cat. Dogs are innocent and loyal. Don't be afriad to be yourself.

kitteninhay.jpg

so first one!

ehehehe i love both! but i guess i'm more into dogs indeed. ^^

second one!

surprise surprise! XDD

Your Ideal Pet Is A Dog!!!

harvbox8.jpg

• 5 months later...

1102049617_oon_aristo.jpg

2) Your Ideal Pet Is A Cat!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Your Ideal Pet Is A Fish!!!

Quiz 1

Quiz 2

• 2 months later...

My Result is - You are a true and pure dog. Embrace yourself, with all your friendliness, who won't love you? I can't really relate to you, cuz im more of a cat. Dogs are innocent and loyal. Don't be afriad to be yourself.

My result is :- Your Ideal Pet Is A Dog!!!

My result ... TT-TT

NOWAY *CRY*

I hate dogs

First quiz

Second quiz

Hamster