[Quiz] Are you a Cat or a Dog Quizz :)

KatieMH25!

You are a true and pure dog. Embrace yourself, with all your friendliness, who won't love you? I can't really relate to you, cuz im more of a cat. Dogs are innocent and loyal. Don't be afriad to be yourself.

Awww I wanted to be a cat...

2.Your Ideal Pet Is A Cat!!! YAY

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lyon-kun

• robertita

• Enitsirk

• Domme

Quiz Result 1:

You're almost as Catty as cats get. You're Sly and intriguing, You know how to keep your cool, and that's why people are drawn to you. You exude leadership, and you know what you want, how to get what you want, and when you want it. Being "Catty" is nothing to be embarrassed of, I mean why should you care?

Quiz Result 2:

Your Ideal Pet Is A Cat!!!

You're almost as Catty as cats get. You're Sly and intriguing, You know how to keep your cool, and that's why people are drawn to you. You exude leadership, and you know what you want, how to get what you want, and when you want it. Being "Catty" is nothing to be embarrassed of, I mean why should you care?

Your Ideal Pet Is A Cat!!!

You are a true and pure dog. Embrace yourself, with all your friendliness, who won't love you? I can't really relate to you, cuz im more of a cat. Dogs are innocent and loyal. Don't be afriad to be yourself

yay i,m a puppy

Result:

You are a true and pure dog. Embrace yourself, with all your friendliness, who won't love you? I can't really relate to you, cuz im more of a cat. Dogs are innocent and loyal. Don't be afriad to be yourself

My ideal pet is a fish...

First result:

I like cats more than dogs to be totally honest...

Second result:

Your Ideal Pet Is A Hamster!!!

I always wanted a pet hamster!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

First: You're almost as Catty as cats get. You're Sly and intriguing, You know how to keep your cool, and that's why people are drawn to you. You exude leadership, and you know what you want, how to get what you want, and when you want it. Being "Catty" is nothing to be embarrassed of, I mean why should you care? (I'm not even shocked. My friends say I am one.)

Second: Cat...