Force Majeure

gin

Working time is over, it time to go home. He alone in there, since Yukimura already go home a hour ago since he have another business. He walk to the loker, change his clothes to some plain T-shirt and some pants . Finish change his clothes, he walk turn off the lamp and lock the door. Since he the last one in there so he have to lock the door.

In the middle of his way to go home, someone crash him. Make him fall, "sorry" said the 2 person who crash him. He just look at them run like being chased by some tiger or something they seem in hurry he look at them for a minute and decided to stand up and continue his walk.

Again in the middle of his walk something stop him, he feel thirsty. Lucky there park in there, so he can get a drink machine. Walking inside the park, searching for drink machine. After find it, he put some money. Press the button and take the drinks. But when he just want to leave the park, he change his mind when he see someone familiar sleep in the bench with just boxer?!?!. Kinda surprised not just because see someone sleep with boxer in the park, he surprised because the person who sleep in the park is 'that person'!

He walk closer to him, shake his body try to wake him up "hey wake up, or you will die because frozen" that man still not wake up. So he decided to take him home, since he can't leave him like this sleep in the park just wearing a boxer. He grab his arm and wrap around his shoulder, walk home.

It take few minute to arrive in home. He take his key on his pocket and open the door. He put 'that man' in front the door, because he want to take some futton. After finish prepare the futton, he walk and take 'that man' and lay down in the futton. Since it only futton he have, so he decided to sleep in the couch.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• da-nyan

"mmm-----h..." in a hoarse voice, stretching his arms up. Opening his eyes, Kou found an unfamiliar ceiling to stare. Looking all over the place, he hold his head tightly.

"Fuck this headache...." protesting to his hangover.

Searching in his pocket his cellphone, he noticed that he was just wearing boxers. Eyes wide open, he averted his eyes to the only living thing in the place.

"Where the hell am I???" he asked.

Seeing himself topless and with a man beside him was rather odd. It was a risky situation, it was a misunderstanding on his part, Kou thought they did that 'thing.'

Before the other could even answer his question, he protested. "What the hell??," Sounding like a girl being raped and covering his topless body, he seemed to be confused.

"YOUR GAY?!" he raised his tone higher, brows furrowed.

He hoisted upwards, though staggering he still was in search for his belongings. My cellphones gone, my wallet's gone...my clothes are gone... he thought of himself, listless.

Starting to calm done, he stared at the policeman. He could did not really care if he's naked or not nor had sex or not. As long as the other gives him an explanation, then that's fine.

((really sorry for a late reply..>

Hearing a high tone, Etsu slowly open his eyes rube his eyes while yawning. Noticed Kou already wake up, he smile at him "good morning" he doesn't listen what Kou shout he a gay. He sit in the couch, put his hand on his back "oww" his back is a little bit hurt because he sleep in couch seriously i don't want to sleep in couch again he sit for a second then stand up and walking to the kitchen which not really that far since his apartment is small "anyway i will make you breakfast what do you want to eat?".

((really, it's fine ^________^))

-------------------------

"Are you even listening to what I am saying???" angered by the other, he wants to strangle the poor citizen.

He then averted his eyes towards the jacket hanging near the door. Hoisting upwards he immediately grabbed the jacket.

Kou was about to grabbed his cellphone, but tapping his boxer's was no good-- the device was not even there.

"I'll be borrowing these and thanks for the care or whatever," he rolled his eyes to the other, looking uninterested in everything Etsu offered.

That was the first time Kou was neglected. All his life he was respected by everyone and treated like a special jewel. How come the police officer was just taking him lightly? Though the other did not even knew his identity, still his existence was giving some "vibes" to others--but why was it not effective to the police man? He was anxiously hovering all over Etsu's room.

• Like 1

"Listen what?" it not like he pretend to don't know, but he really don't know what Kou talking about. Still cooking at the kitchen, hearing Kou voice want to ask him about borrow his jacket, he turn his gaze to Kou "sure you can borrow it" after saying that he turn back his gaze to his cook. Finish cooking he take the food on the small round table, it just miso soup and some fried fish just sn ordinary breakfast. He take 2 bowl and scoop the rice "anyway you have to eat first before leaving" he grab the jacket Kou wear mean he want him to stay. He release his grab, and take his chopsticks "itadekimasu" he start to eat "anyway why you sleeping in the park with just boxer last night, you can catch cold you know" he look at him wondering.

Grabbed by the other, he was left with no choice but to eat the food served in front of him. He was hungry anyways, he then slowly sat and ate.

"Tadakimasu,"

The both of them peacefully ate their breakfast. Kou on the other hand, was staring at Etsu. He had no clue as to why the policeman was so damn good to him. The cause was probably his duty to protect or whatnot the citizen's in his jurisdiction.

"Beats me," he sipped the tea.

The salary man was not in the mood to asnwer Etsu's question. He himself did not even know how he ended up almost naked.

So he found me at the park, must be robbed or the other way around--- he speculated by himself.