A private Role playing game between da-nyan and Gin

--------------------------------

2ni15hi.jpg

Name : Kou Kisaragi (20)

Personality: a mystery.

Dislikes: everything that is referred to be "cute."

Profession: an office worker

BIO:

Kou born as a young master of a well-known yakuza clan, the Kisaragi-kai. He's a man of few words, usually goes with his "my pace" principle and would only do things that interests him. He had the slightest liking of becoming the 5th boss of their clan. But that does not change the fact that he hates those corrupt citizens, especially the policemen. Despite the fact that he is hiding his real lineage and wanting to become a normal citizen, he never neglects his family. Rarely caught in brawls, he always stay at home after work. Kou in his own way is adept in reading people's thoughts.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>はじめ

japan_streets_makoto_shinkai_5_centimeters_per_second_shop_anime_street_desktop_1920x1080_wallpaper-407918.png

Walking in the street, Kou find it amusing to see himself deranged after a strange fist fight between him and the bystanders. Licking the excess blood beside his mouth, he chuckled. Thinking about the main cause as to why he's up to his current situation now. A pesky salary man nagging the delinquents to stop vandalizing the walls turned out to be the scene. Kou had no intention of using brute force, but the other party was close-minded and tried the other way, "pissing him off". Agitated, he knocked the other man, thus started the fight.

The battle was indeed disturbing, he did not expect to be caught off-guard and pierced by a knife. Stopping the blood from getting away in his stomach, he tried to press it with his hand. Finally settling the fight, he immediately escaped from the scene. Kou was then searching for a place to have some rest. People would stare at him but he just responded with a glare. He was in such a mess that he could not properly think anymore.

"tch, those bastards!" Kou blurted, leaning on every wall he had walked, looking like a drunkard.

• Like 1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• da-nyan

28v65pj.jpg

Name: Hasegawa Etsu (22)

Personality: He a nice guy. He always act nice and smile to other, maybe it because his nature. He kinda stubborn and get annoyed sometime. He really hate rude people and said something frankly about what he think to him/he about what he think about their attitude. Sometime he kinda clueless about everything. A independent person who not like to troubling someone.

- helping other

- nice people

- Sukiyaki

Dislikes:

- Rude people

Bio: He just ordinary policeman, nothing special about him. Born in completely normal family, with mother and father. When he was a little he always want to be policeman he just think it cool. He move at tokyo when he 18 and start to live alone, because he don't want become a burden for his parents.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It already 11:19 pm, Etsu just finish from his job. Wearing a plain white T-shirt and some jeans, he not wear his police uniform. He walk in the street with some plastic bag containing some beer, a gift from his friend. He accept it even tough he doesn't really like to drink. He see a man walk while leaning in wall. That weird because in this time people already go home and sleep at their house. And that guy is really weird, maybe he drunk or something?. Because Etsu a little bit worry, he walk closer to that guy and touch his shoulder "are you okay?"

• Like 1

Turning to see a man behind him, he sighed. He thought that the one tapping his shoulder was another thug, ready to brawl again. Kou calmed down seeing the other man's face.

"I'm fine," he said in a deep voice, staring at the other. Closely observing the man, he calculated the man's next move. This guy, probably he'll insist in asking me if i'm okay or he'll leave, Kou thought of himself. It was a hobby for him to observe people, not much of an expert but it also kill's time. If he was not wounded he could have flee from the scene, ignoring the concern citizen.

• Like 1

When that guy turn around, he surprised see many wound and blood in his face and body. What happen to this guy? is he having a fight or what?he keep wondering, but it not important now "are you sure? you look not okay for me? should i call the ambulance to take care your wound" he put his plastic bag at the ground and pick his phone from his pocket try to help this guy, maybe because it his nature as a policeman to help other.

• Like 1

Eyes wide open, he immediately snatched the cellphone away from its owner. It would be bothersome if the old geezer knew about his current situation.

"I don't need an ambulance," he shortly replied and returned the other's phone.

He was hesitant to go to the hospital, the medical team would bombard him with questions on how he got those wounds. Troublesome as he thought, he leaned at the nearest post and stared blankly into space. Looking closely at his stomach, he had known that his consciousness was almost fading away. Noticing the other guy, he glared at him, ordering to stay out of other's business.

Alas, the salary man fell from the ground unconsciously.

• Like 1

"o-okay then" he pick his phone from that guy and put back in his pocket. As that guy walk to hospital, he followed him since he a little bit worry.

Arrived at the hospital he wait that guy in the outside. Etsu wait pretty long, he look around the hospital it pretty quite maybe because it already midnight. As the doctor finish treat his wound, he walk closer to him "so how your wound?" well that guy not answer his question he just glare at Etsu mean to stay out from his business, but he ignored it.

And suddenly that guy pass out, Etsu surprised and call the doctor "doctor!" it took a minute to the doctor and nurse come and take him to hospital room, the doctor check that guy "so what happen to him?" he ask worried "don't worry about it he just tired that all" hear that Etsu sighed relieved "thank you very much doctor" he bow at the doctor as the doctor leave.

He sit and stare at the guy face, he yawned many times. And without he realize it he fall in sleep.

• Like 1

Left with no choice, Kou decided to go to the nearest hospital. The man was not much of a help, he was just standing there like a lamppost.

The salary man walked slowly inside the hospital, with no words to be spoken to the other, he approached the medical people. Brows furrowed, he hated to be inside the building. After a moment the doctor finished bandaging his wounds, without a word of thanks to the doctor, Kou immediately left the place. Looking back, he saw the annoying man from before still following him. Tch*.. annoying bastard, he said in his mind. The other was asking him about his current condition. Kou hated to be asked, rewarding the other with a fixed glare the other just stared at him. Wobbling in the corridor, he again collapsed.

Kou woke up and stretched his arms, noticing that he's in the bed as of the moment. Ruffling the bed sheets, he find out that the man was there, sleeping. Clicking his tongue, waking up the one who slept soundly.

"oi!" shaking the man's shoulder.

• Like 1

He not wake up, he really tired because yesterday. Actually he have to work now, or he will late maybe you can say he already late. "Mm" he mumbling as that guy shake his shoulder, but still not wake up though. It took like a hour for him to wake up. Slowly he open his eyes, he lift his head up and see the salary man "good morning" he said it as he rubbed his sleepy eyes "sorry i fall in sleep" he said it before he yawned. He turn his gaze to the clock in that room, the clock said it already 9:00, he late for work. Quickly he stand up "i late, sorry but i have to go now" he said before he run out from the hospital.

Dammit he never late before, he always on time. And it was for the first time he oversleep. He run as fast as possible. Gladly the hospital not really that far from police office so it just take few minute to arrived. "Sorry i late" he shout with all sweat in his body "etsu! it really rare you late. What happen?" said one of police there "nothing happen just oversleep" he said it and walk to his locker, change his clothes to police outfit. Lucky he left his clothes in his locker. His friend just look at him for awhile and turn his gaze to up "you know what i heard from people that yesterday some yakuza have a fight in the street xxx. Isn't it way you usual go to go home? do you see any yakuza fight?". As he heard about that he turn around see his friend "no i don't see anything" and that remind him of something, the guy he found with wound in the street Is he yakuza yukimura-san talking about?.

• Like 1

Tired of shaking the other he complained, "Wake up! idiot." Actually the man woke up, probably him annoying the man. Looking at how the man was in a rattle he furrowed his brows. The man was in a rush, he then stated hurriedly that he wants to go. In a confused state Kou mumbled, "What the hell's wrong with him?"

Seeing the other leave at a speed of light, he stretched his arms and legs. He stood and left the room, it was really stupid of him to be in the hospital. Yakuza's are tough men, he thought. Kou shrugged his shoulders and grabbed his phone.

Tapping his left foot, he waited for the other to answer his call, "Omae!!~bastard! pick up the phone immediately when it rings...," he shouted at the other one on the line.

"I dee--pply apologize, young master," the other man's voice was shaking.

"pick me up here at Oedo Hosp., better hurry, idiot," he demanded, hanging up the call then.

Kou was not really a rude speaker to begin with, but in the situation he's in, he was really moody and pissed. He did not mean any harm in his words, the other yakuza's are probably used to it. After lighting a cigarette he put his hands inside his pocket, waiting for the man to pick him up.

• Like 1

Sitting in the office muse, he thinking about the yakuza that yukimura talked about. He become repeat his memory how he met that guy. That guy is wounded, he look like having fight. So maybe it really true that guy is yakuza, Etsu heavily sighed. Yakuza is Police enemy, he have to capture them but what he did is helping him.

"Gawa..." "Hasegawa" Yukimura shout at him, and it make Etsu surprised and wake up from his daydream "y-yes what is it?" he smile at him a little bit awkward to be honest. "That old lady lost you have to help her" he said and pointing the old granny with some plastic bag contain vegetable, she probably just go home from shopping. He look at that old lady for a second and turn his gaze to yukimura "why don't you the one who send her home?" yukimura not reply his question "come on she need your help" yukimura said while pushing Etsu "that why i said why you not helping her" being pushed and he already in front of that old lady. He sighed heavily and helping that old lady.

• Like 1

rolls-royce-phantom-stretched-limousine-09.jpg

The driver arrived at last, afraid to be scolded he immediately attended the wounded one into the car. People kept staring at Kou, a crowd then gathered, it was a Rolls Royce. Commoners would gladly stare at a person who owns a foreign and expensive car. Ignoring the sudden limelight, he went inside. As they were on the way to their home, thoughts of the mysterious guy overflowed into his head. Kou, thinking that it was a good Samaritan. He was piqued with the other's personality, crazily grinning inside the car.

Arriving at the main street, he blinked his eyes. "Crap, stop the car." Kou commanded with a creepy voice. He hoisted his body and went outside the car.

"What's wrong young master??" the driver asked.

"My work, scumbag." he replied in a monotone. He was gleaming at the window of the vehicle. Getting back inside, he got an idea. Grabbing the other's clothes he forced him to undress.

"strip," he said with a serious face. He was wearing a rugged shirt at the moment while the driver was wearing a business suit, he wanted to wear the latter's clothes.

"m--maast--ter..wha.dya mean," the driver flustered, clasping his chest.

"dafuq, dude,!" he then continued removing the garments of the driver.

"Nasty bastard," grumbling, the man sobbed waving at Kou.

Done, he hurriedly went outside and walked fastly. He knew that he was late but going to work was still his utmost priority. He then wore his daily disguise; a pair of glasses, a overly slicked hair and a business man-like face. For the record Kou was never late, though it disappoints him he can't change the events.

Finishing sent the old lady home, he walk back at the office "geess..yukimura-san really like to make me do everything" he sighed, even tough he like to help other but he still tired remember he not have enough sleep yesterday. "wow a rolls royce" hearing that voice. he turn his gaze to the right where the voice come from what with that crowd? he walk to the crowd. He can see a fancy and expensive car running out wow what a rich man. He look at the street for awhile and decided to go back.

"I'm back" he said and put his police hat on his desk "welcome back" said yukimura while read some news paper. It was a boring afternoon, the office is so silent and quite.

It was the typical day at work; tons of paper works, accounting stuffs and not to mention a noisy boss. Kou could easily slam the old man yapping but he's a normal salary man as of the moment, enduring the noisy man he continued to do his report. Stressing out in his work in order to finish it early, he did not took his lunch.

"Want to go drinking after work?" the man leaning in his cubicle offered.

"No thanks, I'll be busy at home," he smiled and replied. The smile was a complete strain to him, but in the business world it's a must.

Done with the day at work, he rode a bus and went home. Stopping at a small street, he decided to take a shortcut. Bringing with him a bagel and munching on it while walking. Tired as he was, he saw a park and stayed for a moment in there. Sitting at the bench watching the children playing with the sand, he slurped the juice.

Tik Tok the sound of the clock, Etsu glance at the clock for a while before he stand up and said "i leaving now". He walk to the locker change clothes. Before he walk out from the office, Yukimura grab his hand "wait you can't leave now" he release his hand "why? i want to go home last night i don't have enough sleep so i really tired. And after all it really quite here no one here" after said that he bow at yukimura and leave.

Etsu sighed heavily. He have to change his route to go home, so that mean he have to walk further that before. Why? because..

Flashback

Before Etsu really leave, Yukimura shout "hasegawa!" noticed he shout Etsu turn "what?" he look confused is yukimura really doesn't want him to leave? "eto..if you want to go home it better if you change your rute" he said with serious face. "Ha??" now he really confuse "you know people said yakuza often show up in that place so for your own safeness it better if you change rute"

End Flashback

Etsu sighed heavily, i mean why the heck he have to scared with yakuza?!?! he policeman right?. Hearing children giggling "he turn his gaze to the park where the voice come from, he smile softly see them play happily. Look at them for a while he just want to take a step continue walking. But he change his mind when he see a man with familiar face isn't that the yakuza? kinda shock. But when he look carefully he wear a suit and some glasses? he not look like yakuza he just look like another regular businessman maybe he just drunk back then. He walk to the park, walk closer to that guy "hi" he smile "how are you?" continue his word.

Gazing at the children happily, Kou noticed an unfamiliar shadow ahead. Raising his head to see who it was standing in front of him. It was the man that helped him on his way to the hospital.

"fine," he shortly replied, staring at the other who was asking about his current condition.

He never would have thought he could meet the man again. Putting a shocked front he noticed the man wearing a police uniform.

"a police...," he mumbled closing his eyes.

Immediately, Kou stood up and walked away ignoring the other. He don't want to have something with a person he just met, and the worst part of it he's a damn police officer. The other was staring at him leaving, confused. He did not want to give a cold shoulder to the other man, but sorry to say he don't want to deal with a troublesome person. He's done with troubles, so why talk to a policeman now??

See that guy leaving, he confused what wrong with him?. He sighed and sit in the bench which the guy sit before. He look at that children play happily, it remind him of his childhood. Time is running fast, it just like he still a little brat back then and suddenly he become an adult. Look at the sky getting darker and it look like some parents pick up their kids. "Oh well it time to go home" he stand up and walk go home.

It took few minutes to arrived in his small apartment. He open the door "tadaima" even tough no one there. His apartment is pretty normal, except maybe it little dirty. Well he doesn't have any time to clean his apartment. He walk to the kitchen, open the cupboard and take a cup ramen, doesn't have any time to cook some meal. Walk to the table, pour some hot water in that ramen. Wait for 3 minutes and he eat that ramen. Lately he always eat cup ramen, since he always came home night, and too tired to cook meal for him self. Finish eating, he walk to the bathroom and take a bath on his ofuro. After that he take his futon and sleep. Just like regular schedule.

Stomping, inside their native Japanese house. "waka! welcome back," the men bowed side-by-side. Kou walked faster slamming every door he had passed.

"Do you plan to destroy the house, Kou??," an old man in his 50's stated.

"...," he replied with a cold stare.

It was the current leader of Kisaragi-kai, Takahiro Kisaragi. He was the grandfather of Kou and at the same time his father since his parents are in abroad, working. The grumpy salary man sat on the tatami, snatching the sake from the old man. Pouring it into his cup, he drunk it in one-shot.

"So what's the problem? Kou," the old man asked, pouring again another fill in Kou's cup.

"Hmmm, the one who brought me to the hosp. turned out to be a policeman," Kou stated, brows furrowed, sipping the sake.

The both of them talked for a while, calming the angry Kou. He hated policemen with a passion, because they won't listen to Yakuza's and just capture them without hearing the real situation. Some of them tortures the innocent one's in order to give-in for the crimes they had not even commited. To Kou's eyes these corrupt policemen are the trashes of the society.

BIIPP BIPP the alarm ringing mean it time to wake up, Etsu moan as he turn off the alarm. Feel lazy to wake up he drop his head on his pillow, and for some reason 'that man' face is showing in his head. To be honest he still curious about 'that man', who is he? why he get wound in the street?. Even tough he think he drunk back then, if he think again it not making sense. How a drunk person get so many wound? even tough he have fight when he get drunk there no way he have a serious injuries. Sighed heavily and stand up. He have to go work.

"Morning" hear a familiar voice, he turn his gaze to the place where the voice come from "morning" he said and smile to him. He walk and sit on his desk. That really silence, well maybe because there no topic come from their head to start the conversation. In that silence office, Etsu continue thinking of that man, he really curious about that man.Who is he?

The drunkard felt like sleeping, wobbling his way through his room. He was still agitated about that police he had not known. The mysterious one who's occupying lot of space in his head, angered he closed his eyes and tried to sleep.

7:00 a.m.-- Kou woke up from his slumber, it was still hard to move, his head hurts like hell. Preparing his stuff to work, he called his attendant.

"I wan't you to find a certain police man, he was this tall---," Kou described that policeman to his attendant, trying hard to remember what his face was.

"Then give this money to him as a sign of thanks, don't answer anything...ok," he pointed the other's head, handing an envelope to the other.

"But how can I find---find a man like that? This place is huge, waka?!," the man protested.

"Scram, and do your work," he glared to the other. The poor man hurriedly left the place.

Kou decided to take the train on his way to work, he did not want to look flashy in front of his work building. Sighing, he entered the building.

Tik Tak, a sound of the clock fill the silents . No one really come today. Etsu sighed and glance at Yukimura who reading a news paper. He look at him for a moment and turn back. He put his head on the table, once again 'that guy' face come to his mind. He still really wondering who is that, is he really yakuza? but he did look like ordinary businessman. He keep thinking that until someone knock their door KNOCK KNOCK. Etsu stand up and walk to the door. He see a tall man with black suit and black glasses holding a envelope "can i help you?"

((sorry for the super late reply..>

((It's ok, don't worry))

The man then approached to where Etsu was seated, probing his eyes at the entire room. He sure looks fishy, a man that was all covered in the shade of black, and to boost it up--a dark glasses. Is he a sp(special police) or something?

Looking at Etsu from head to foot, like investigating the police officer. He handed the envelope, stating, "Please accept this, it's just a token of appreciation and please don't ask further." The man handed the envelope to Etsu, bowing politely.

How can Etsu receive something from a suspicious person? Still, the man waited for Etsu to speak.

((spaammmm >

Accept the envelope what is this? he wondering and open the envelope. When he open, he can see many money in that envelope "err..excuse me but what is this?" he wondering. Someone give him a money? for what?. Even tough that man said to not ask further but he have to know why he give him money? did he do something to him? "why you give me this?".

Ehem* the man cleared his throat, he really did not want to answer the police. Knowing the fact that if he answered he'll be immediately floating at the Tokyo Bay--dead. Looking at the ceiling, he sighed.

"Ah!!! look at that!" he shouted in fear, looking outside the window, pointing something.

"W---what???" Etsu asked worriedly, looking at the place where the man pointed.

"But there's nothin---- ACK! where did he go?!" mouth wide-open, stupefied by the man's way of escaping him.

The man in a suit successfully escaped Etsu's interrogation, calling his boss to report his work.

"I already delivered the 'thing' to him, Waka." the man stated.

"Good job," the voice from the other line said, hanging the call.

Being leaving by that guy, he look at the envelope wondering why he give this to him?. Since no one in there, he decided to walk inside. He walk to his desk and put the envelope on his table, Yukimura noticed that envelope "who give you that envelope?" noticed yukimura talk he turn to him "i don't know" Yukimura become confuse how he doesn't know who give him that? that what he thinks. "ha? how can you don't know a person who give you that?" he said that before he turn his gaze to the newspaper.

Etsu sighed "well when i ask why he give me this" he grab the envelope "the person already leave without say any word" continue his speak. Yukimura glance at him "well do you know the person who delivered to you?" Etsu glance at Yukimura "no" Yukimura sighed heavily, before continue his talk "then what inside the envelope" put j=his newspaper on his table waiting for Etsu answer. "Money" said Etsu with low voice "what?! money?!" surprised when here that Etsu get money from that stranger. Etsu just nodded, Yukimura blinked not believe what he said "w-well then congratulation you get money it probably your lucky day~" Yukimura said smirk at him and take the newspaper continue reading it.

Etsu turn and smile at him, and turn back look at the envelope why he give me this?

Kou had to work harder and all the stress were piling up. He did not really wanted the salary, he just want a normal life. "Work" was only his escape-route for the offer to become the next boss. Angry, he can't even write the memorandum assigned by his boss.

"You should relax kisaragi-senpai? why won't you join us after work?-- drinking session," a man with a blonde hair was standing behind him offering some help.

Looking to the other he had thought that drinking after work was a good idea to relieve stress--or maybe not. Rubbing his chin it took him awhile to answer the offer.

"K, i'll go," he scratched his head.

9:30 p.m --Kou's work was finished. He immediately went downstairs and approached the group of men who was waiting for him. They immediately headed to a pub. All of them were happily drinking and chatting with each other, Kou also had his fun. Drinking a mug of beer and then switching to sake, made him a little dizzy. He again ordered rum. After he had his full, he asked permission to his subordinates to go home first.

Leaving, he felt the whole world was dancing. Walking in a zigzag manner, the salary man really wanted to lay down. *hic, was all the sound you can hear from him. He was not even minding where his feet would take him. Yawning he saw a bench, lay down there, and immediately took a sleep. Extremely unguarded he was, a couple of thieves approached him. Probing to his body, they stole everything that's valuable: his watch, cellphone, tie, glasses, shirt, pants and his wallet. Snoring, he did not even notice he only had his boxer's left. The man was laying comfortably at the park.