[YaoiOtaku Quiz] - "Are you a beast or a tamer? [Crimson Spell]"

Saga

Untitled-1-2.png

☆WELCOME to YaoiOtaku Quiz☆

"Are you a beast or a tamer >>Crimson Spell

>>Instructions

Get a paper and pen,you'll need to calculate.

Each question will give you a certain

amount of points.

Points will give you your answer.

You can skip a question,and logically it brings you -

zero points.

.::Letter's amount of points::.

A's = 2points

B's = 4points

C's = 6points

D's = 8points

Question-01-2.png

"From the following,what you consider yourself as?"

ⓐ Seme

ⓑ Seke (More of a "seme",but can bottom for someone)

ⓒ Uke

ⓓ Ume (More of an "uke",but can top for someone)

Question-02-1.png

"What do you think about risking your life for someone you barely know?"

ⓐ "Do I have to judge people first to save them?"

ⓑ "I wouldn't bother if it's just a stranger."

ⓒ "I'd be called fool for saving them,but better than regretting I didn't."

ⓓ "I'd save them,if I am sure I can. Let's be realists."

Question-03-1.png

"Are you more 'the talk',or you're the type of man of 'action'?"

ⓐ "I dislike people that are like 'air-bubble',so I am the 'action' type."

ⓑ "I wouldn't say something or promise something,if I am not sure I can do it."

ⓒ "I talk without thinking,so often I can't keep promises."

ⓓ "I'm just a mortal,so I do mistakes,but it doesn't mean I am 'only talk' type."

Question-04-1.png

"What eye color is your favorite one?"

ⓐ Light color, like - silver,blue,green and so on (or hazel eyes).

ⓑ Bi-polar eyes (Two different colored eyes).

ⓒ Black eyes.

ⓓ Brown eyes.

Question-05-1.png

"Pick a song."

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Question-06-1.png

"What do you think of 'friendship'?"

ⓐ Something fragile and hard to find,but will never give up on it.

ⓑ 'Love' is like 'friendship', you get to know how important it was,when it's gone.

ⓒ I don't believe in 'friendship'.

ⓓ I love my friends,they changed my opinion about 'friendship'.

Question-07-1.png

"Do you believe in 'fate'?"

ⓐ "No. I think we decide ourselves our own 'future',not some 'destiny'/'fate'."

ⓑ "I do."

ⓒ "Who knows?"

ⓓ "When one believes,fate 'comes to life'. So I do believe."

Question-08-1.png

"What do you look for in a relationship?"

ⓐ Understanding

ⓑ Care

ⓒ Love

ⓓ Trust

Question-09-1.png

"What drink you prefer?"

ⓐ Coke

ⓑ Whiskey

ⓒ Wine

ⓓ Water

Question-10-1.png

"How old you wish to be?"

ⓐ Over 20 years old

ⓑ Under 10 years old ( O_o' )

ⓒ Exactly -a certain age-

ⓓ Under 30

☆RESULTS☆

Valdrige Alsveith (Val) ->

From 0 - 36

You got the "Beast of the Abyss"

One hell of a character you've got,my friend. To be tamed is not an easy task,especially when it comes to you. The suited tamer for this kind of personality is someone who loves you deeply,treating you with cold gentleness. Once you are trapped in this kind of tamer's hands,there is no turning back. You like the attention of your beloved, your sense of rightness is strong and you will never let someone doubt you.

Halvir Hropter (Havi) ->

From 37 - 44

You got the "Manipulative Tamer"

You like to have completely your beast - mind,body,heart even soul. You'd play dirty if needed,only to get your hands on what you desire.The most suitable 'beast' for this kind of personality is someone who won't 'break' easily. Else,you'd find them boring. You always look for something that can keep your interest to last.

Halrein ->

From 45 - 56

You got the "Trust-worthy tamer"

You grade your relationship and bounds with the beast on 'trust'. You are not someone who will trust easily that's why when once found someone you put faith into,you would do anything to keep them by your side. Sometimes even can become too obsessive with your 'beast'. Give them some space. The most suitable type of 'beast' for this personality is someone who will treat you with care and love. Gentle beast.

Liethregvael ->

From 57 - 62 (and more)

You got the "Beast of Loneliness"

You stray from love,but secretly want to find your destined one. The more close you become,the more attractive 'tamers' find you. Anyone would like to break into your world,but only someone with a strong will and a sense of rightness can do so. The most suitable 'tamer' for this type of personality is someone who knows their manners and are kind,but when needed they do bite.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leslie_LC

• BRIDGET

• Kai.

• Tsubakihime

The quiz was so fun! :hamtaro-005 (9): This is my result:

Halrein

You grade your relationship and bounds with the beast on 'trust'. You are not someone who will trust easily that's why when once found someone you put faith into,you would do anything to keep them by your side. Sometimes even can become too obsessive with your 'beast'. Give them some space. The most suitable type of 'beast' for this personality is someone who will treat you with care and love. Gentle beast.

Loolz xD Fun :)

Halvir Hropter (Havi)

You like to have completely your beast - mind,body,heart even soul. You'd play dirty if needed,only to get your hands on what you desire.The most suitable 'beast' for this kind of personality is someone who won't 'break' easily. Else,you'd find them boring. You always look for something that can keep your interest to last.

i liked it

Liethregvael ->

From 57 - 62 (and more)

You stray from love,but secretly want to find your destined one. The more close you become,the more attractive 'tamers' find you. Anyone would like to break into your world,but only someone with a strong will and a sense of rightness can do so. The most suitable 'tamer' for this type of personality is someone who knows their manners and are kind,but when needed they do bite.

yep. thats what i am looking for ;D

I am:

Halvir Hropter (Havi) ->

You like to have completely your beast - mind,body,heart even soul. You'd play dirty if needed,only to get your hands on what you desire.The most suitable 'beast' for this kind of personality is someone who won't 'break' easily. Else,you'd find them boring. You always look for something that can keep your interest to last

First I got

Halrein ->

From 45 - 56

One question I wasn't sure what to answer so I had two alternatives. I tried with my second answer choice, and I got this

Halvir Hropter (Havi) ->

From 37 - 44

Some personality change, eh? lol

My result:

Halrein ->

From 45 - 56

I loved it~ I got:

Liethregvael ->

I got 54 points

Halrein ->

From 45 - 56

Ahaha, so fun, thank you. It was unexpectedly good, and I got

Liethregvael ->

Frankly, I was shocked ^^

i like it :D

i got

Liethregvael ->

I am :

Liethregvael

Then I noticed, that I know this Manga! xDD

*just bought it from the book store last week*

I thought I got 56 XD...

Halrein ->

From 45 - 56

48 points

Halrein ->

From 45 - 56

I got 40 points :-

Halvir Hropter (Havi) ->

From 37 - 44

so fun! my result was

Liethregvael ->

From 57 - 62 (and more)

so true lol

My result:

Halrein ->

From 45 - 56

It was so funny :)))

So fun! This is my result: :D

Halrein ->

From 45 - 56

I got..

halrein! You got the "Trust-worthy tamer"

I got 48pts., which means...

Halrein ->

From 45 - 56

i got..

62 points

Liethregvael ->

From 57 - 62 (and more)

It was so fun! rabbit2 This is what I got :D

Halvir Hropter (Havi) ->

From 37 - 44

I got this result:

Liethregvael ->

From 57 - 62 (and more)

It was an interesting quiz!

Interesting quiz.

I got 46

Thus, I am Halrein ->

From 45 - 56

I liked the quiz, I got Liethregvael. :D

Liethregvael ->

From 57 - 62 (and more)