[YaoiOtaku Quiz] - "Are you a beast or a tamer? [Crimson Spell]"

Saga

I got :D

Halrein ->

From 45 - 56

You got the "Trust-worthy tamer"

You grade your relationship and bounds with the beast on 'trust'. You are not someone who will trust easily that's why when once found someone you put faith into,you would do anything to keep them by your side. Sometimes even can become too obsessive with your 'beast'. Give them some space. The most suitable type of 'beast' for this personality is someone who will treat you with care and love. Gentle beast.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Macys

• Jin.

• ampiez

• E.r.o.s

Halrein

"Trust-worthy tamer"

You grade your relationship and bounds with the beast on 'trust'. You are not someone who will trust easily that's why when once found someone you put faith into, you would do anything to keep them by your side. Sometimes even can become too obsessive with your 'beast'. Give them some space. The most suitable type of 'beast' for this personality is someone who will treat you with care and love. Gentle beast.

Just perfect, as always.

Lol, 42 points. I got...

Halvir Hropter (Havi) ->

From 37 - 44

You got the "Manipulative Tamer"

You like to have completely your beast - mind,body,heart even soul. You'd play dirty if needed,only to get your hands on what you desire.The most suitable 'beast' for this kind of personality is someone who won't 'break' easily. Else,you'd find them boring. You always look for something that can keep your interest to last.

^_____^

Liethregvael ->

From 57 - 62 (and more)

You got the "Beast of Loneliness"

You stray from love,but secretly want to find your destined one. The more close you become,the more attractive 'tamers' find you. Anyone would like to break into your world,but only someone with a strong will and a sense of rightness can do so. The most suitable 'tamer' for this type of personality is someone who knows their manners and are kind,but when needed they do bite.

• 2 weeks later...

36 points

Valdrige Alsveith (Val) ->

You got the "Beast of the Abyss"

One hell of a character you've got,my friend. To be tamed is not an easy task,especially when it comes to you. The suited tamer for this kind of personality is someone who loves you deeply,treating you with cold gentleness. Once you are trapped in this kind of tamer's hands,there is no turning back. You like the attention of your beloved, your sense of rightness is strong and you will never let someone doubt you.

• 2 months later...

Halrein

You grade your relationship and bounds with the beast on 'trust'. You are not someone who will trust easily that's why when once found someone you put faith into,you would do anything to keep them by your side. Sometimes even can become too obsessive with your 'beast'. Give them some space. The most suitable type of 'beast' for this personality is someone who will treat you with care and love. Gentle beast.

here as well...really accurate:msn_red_fox 9

Halvir Hropter (Havi) ->

From 37 - 44

You like to have completely your beast - mind,body,heart even soul. You'd play dirty if needed,only to get your hands on what you desire.The most suitable 'beast' for this kind of personality is someone who won't 'break' easily. Else,you'd find them boring. You always look for something that can keep your interest to last.

I got

Valdrige Alsveith (Val) -> From 0 - 36

You got the "Beast of the Abyss"

One hell of a character you've got,my friend. To be tamed is not an easy task,especially when it comes to you. The suited tamer for this kind of personality is someone who loves you deeply,treating you with cold gentleness. Once you are trapped in this kind of tamer's hands,there is no turning back. You like the attention of your beloved, your sense of rightness is strong and you will never let someone doubt you.

true.. i'm one hell of a character myself! xD

ahaha :p

i like the result! somehow... it's indeed related to how i am...

• 5 weeks later...

Ermmmm. This my result :

Halvir Hropter (Havi) ->

From 37 - 44

Look like SM type. LOL

• 4 months later...

Halvir Hropter (Havi) ->

From 37 - 44

Halrein ->

From 45 - 56

ahaha, interesting...

Halrein ->

From 45 - 56

Halrein ->

From 45 - 56

Nice nice

Halvir Hropter

56 points WHOOP

Halrein ->

From 45 - 56

• 3 weeks later...

That test was funny , i've got 38 , Hum i'm not sure what I have to thing about that ^^

Halvir Hropter (Havi) ->

From 37 - 44

My result:

Halvir Hropter

• 1 year later...

Halvir Hropter (Havi) ->

From 37 - 44

From 37 - 44

• 5 months later...

Somehow it fits me, this quiz is quite assertive

Halvir Hropter (Havi) ->

From 37 - 44

My score is 56...

Halrein ->

From 45 - 56

This was interesting (:

• 3 weeks later...

I got :

Halvir Hropter (Havi) ->

From 37 - 44

• 4 weeks later...

Liethregvael ->

From 57 - 62 (and more)

You got the "Beast of Loneliness"

You stray from love,but secretly want to find your destined one. The more close you become,the more attractive 'tamers' find you. Anyone would like to break into your world,but only someone with a strong will and a sense of rightness can do so. The most suitable 'tamer' for this type of personality is someone who knows their manners and are kind,but when needed they do bite.

Halrein -> :hamtaro-005 (6):

From 45 - 56