• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Saga

• 鼠ドル

• katsunek9

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if its going to end smaller, but I don't think so lmao. The thing that takes the most time is searching the artist -_- so I can give credits...

i think some people take things too seriously.

what if the world is serious-free, would it be good thing or a disaster?

Yeah I agree with you...

whylead.jpg

let's just take it easy and have some fun together

@Rishi Lol I don't drink really anything besides vodka when I do. Lol ^^ other alcohol beverages make me end up doing stupid things or I can't remember what happens... So vodka is safe for me lmao ^^

I would explain further but I don't know if people want to know.... O.o

OMG! I just found out 1978 is allergic to coffee! My point saying this is I could never imagin going with my day without it! ^^ it's my drug in a way lol ^^

Lol not really I'm determind to get my degree lol ^^ I've had to stop school several times to work full time and save up money lol but then get right back in the following semester lol ^^

I really have problem coming here by mobile ...

It's more harder than what I was expecting .

My classes will start in 2 days .

I'm a little happy .

I really hadn't anything to do in these 2 months .

I wore my binder around my family today...and I don't know wether to be relieved or insulted they didn't seem to notice my chest looked considerably flatter XD I'm going to keep binding when I'm around them just to see how long it takes before someone says anything. Feel like a troll. Lol.

• Like 1

Lol my sister does that.. ^^ she has never liked or accepted her curves lol. I on the other hand love to fluant them and like for others to see them LMAO ^^