• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Saga

• 鼠ドル

• katsunek9

Top Posters In This Topic

Belita, don't die~!! Okay maybe you won't..... but be healthy and don't do anything to active (though i suppose that goes without saying.... e.e) But i had the stomach flu once...... the worst thing is the dry heave, so get better soon!

• Like 1

Ahahha, thank you Rosebud :**

I'm better, at least better than this morning so i guess i won't die, not now xDDD

But thank you, really, you guys sure are the best ;)

Me: Oh I have an C+...

Girl: you dickhead, let me see mine... oh I have an B, what was yours?

Me: ... dickhead, I have an A+...

she: dickhead...

really? she has the brain of a fish!

• Like 1

I have had about 69 hours of sleep so far this month, that's about 3 hours a night, when the average person with 8 hours a night has 184... I really hate being an insomniac.. :(

I just need to say this!!!!onionn5 I got to talk to an old friend of mine that I haven't seen or talked to in six years! and he asked me to come up to Chico, CA to visit him!!!!!:cuteonion41: I was so nervous!!!!! But I said I'd go up and I can't wait!! I'm supposed to call him tonight, but I kinda got drunk off of my Wild Turkey American Honey Bourbon Whiskey.:cuteonion50: Hehehe. I'm still gonna call him though. He was like my best friend/brother that I kind of had a crush on when we first met. Luckily (though sometimes my brain says unluckily) those feelings changed. Maybe something will spark between us when I go see him in the next couple of weeks. onion0 who knows. I'll just be happy to see him.

• Like 1

Lee Kang To is one of the best main characters I have ever seen in a drama.

At first he is a douche but he's interesting and you can feel for him. Then he becomes a lovable douche...and then he turns into this very human hero and you're just rooting for him and want him to be happy.

• Like 1

~Bel,

I wonder XD Hope it's for the better,since all good things have bad sides. XD But lezz be optimists ;D (:

>_> Cleaning is so damn annoying ._.

@ Saga...... Hum, intriguing, intriguing O_o

But i'll have to agree, good things can bring bad things...buuuuuuuuuuut, it's a duty to overcome them and enjoy the good ones...

I guess -___-

• Like 1

I don't want to be in class.. I want to go back to bed and try to sleep more... :(

- - - Updated - - -

I don't want to be in class.. I want to go back to bed and try to sleep more... :(

my boyfriend is bein' soo sweet.. :cuteonion41:with all the cuddling and the kisses he gives me after a week of not seing each other.. awww just so damn sweet that guy! :banhbao43: