Say whatever you want IX

Saga

@Gin *growls* you and your evil self better start working on giving me hot and dirty replies of what your guy is doin to my innocent guy. I want this to be a masterpiece! Whahahaha! (Katsu's dark side is coming out now)

• Like 1

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Saga

• 鼠ドル

• katsunek9

Top Posters In This Topic

@gin no, my sister is the teacher, I'm still a high school student but helping my sister checking test papers though, sadly to say, I don't have free time now just sneaking here in the computer T.T huhuhu

• Like 2

oh okay.. TT I was just taking it slow..you might not like it, by I like my prey --er I mean my cute little partner >.

I'll do it better next time.

2206267_1322625582702.97res_296_170.jpg

@shin--what a good child you are...keep it up. TT I did wish to have a sibling to order around-- I mean to help me..

--------------

tch* damn day my real thoughts are slipping.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 2

@Gin lol well you might like it slow, but I like it then and there ^_~ in a way, being attacked by the person you love or like..*blushes* who doesn't want that then and there? Lol ^^ yes I'm a sex fiend lol

- - - Updated - - -

And I love that picture of Sebastian ^^

• Like 1

Hahah you sex fiend?! points at katsu innocently* haha... Let's not rush things and think it over. Haha I like it slow. hahaaha :ifyouknowwhatimean: but if you want it then and there...so be it. You're wish is my command.

• Like 3

Oh shut up both of you.. Making fun of me *cries*

No it's true, what I say. I am one ^^ I can't handle shounan ai or vanilla sex any more.. Need more hard core yaoi, Bdsm, etc.. ^^

• Like 1

Arigatou gin-san, I'll take that as a compliment!!!

hmmm be sure to take that as a compliment O_o

Oh shut up both of you.. Making fun of me *cries*

No it's true, what I say. I am one ^^ I can't handle shounan ai or vanilla sex any more.. Need more hard core yaoi, Bdsm, etc.. ^^

Are you challenging me?? *slight grin. Hahaha I like to tease you more Katsu..hmm so you want Taki to be tied in the bed, huh? You're really are sex fiend *teases again.

• Like 2

Are you challenging me?? *slight grin. Hahaha I like to tease you more Katsu..hmm so you want Taki to be tied in the bed, huh? You're really are sex fiend *teases again.

Ah, yes I want that! ^^ who wouldn't?

• Like 3

I'm HATE those ''FFING spammers O_O I WAS FxCKING IN CLASS WHEN THE FxCKING PICTURES CAME. ohgod...

girls fxcking with dogs? WTF. SICK FxCKING PEOPLE. -rage-

• Like 1

I deleted them. We are under a spamming assault these days. We use the most advanced vBulletin anti-spam system, but it seems there is a new bot that can bypass it.

Until some more advanced anti-bot appears, we can't do anything but delete the spam manually.

• Like 5