SailorRishi

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• KiraMidnight

• rainbowman

I'm feeling rather badly today.. (and in the night I couldn't sleep because my whole body was in strong pain.. (so now I'm full of pain-killers;)) I somehow managed to get up and I don't have any energy.. And I'm thinking that it would be better to go back to bed;) (and it would be nice if someone sit with me...;))

54udemakura.jpg

• Like 1

Yay!! I have a job to start this Wednesday!!! :hamtaro-005 (23): I cant wait to begin it. Though I just hope I'm worth £8 an hour and get working tax credits to help me with my wage. I hope i do a better job there than what i did at my last job onionn5

• Like 1

I think that I have to start practising Manjusri's sadhana finally... (I have abandoned my budhist practise for some time;)) And there is so much of visualisation that I don't think I can manage to do this at once.. But the goal is really great - to bacome Manjusri myself!;) To get some heavenly wisdom;)

• Like 1

I'm hungry; and thank god the kids have decided not to keep pressing my sick neighbours buzzer, they are such brats!!! Wish i could call anti-social behaviour officers on them, even though they are just 12 or something >_