Gakuen Heaven (YaoiFangurl19/Earlgrey/gin/Yujiko)

Yujiko

"Just read the book.. and I'd.. be on the bottom I suppose." Arthur said, crossing his arms. Pulling out his mobile, he looked at the time, and replaced his place his phone again. Smiling wider, A malicious glint shined in his emerald eyes, "You and me could even go at it later, think so?" He smile turning into a wicked grin, eyes half lidded. His whole persona turning lewd.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EarlGrey

• Yujiko

• gin

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ivan looked down at the other.

"Ivan... He's trying to use you, you dimwit."

Ivan's eyes dimmed of joy," Arthur... I- I think this is to fast... Or that's vhat Vinter told me."

The lewdness melted, Arthur coming back to his senses. "O-oh.. right.." Shaking his head, he looked back at Ivan, smiling and happy from before his pride took over, "No worries chap. I can wait." He patted the taller man's back.

"To my own opinion... I do not care... But, there again- I do not know the importance or vorth of physical aspects... So vhen it comes to such things, I listen to Vinter..." Ivan stared blankly.

Feeling challenged, the Briton shrugged, taking his leave ahead to run outside. He wasn't able to speak with The Fay inside the school, so best way was to get away from Ivan and speak with them.. away from Russia. Turning the corner sharply, he ran down the hallway to the other exit. Once outside, he headed to the gardens. He needed their help desperately. Once there, he summoned for them, telling them all of Russia and him confusions, as well as his other classmates, Alfred and Ludwig. Giving their advice, they left him be. He sighed, resting his head into his hands.

((hmmm, we can't sometimes meet... TT and i have exams this week, tons of them, sorry ... i'll just make it this friday. I promise. TT :cuteonion50: , though i'll try my best to reply in all rp's im havin'))