Gakuen Heaven (YaoiFangurl19/Earlgrey/gin/Yujiko)

Yujiko

Nodding, Arthur tried to smile, " H-hello Alfred.. I'm doing pretty good.", He stepped closer, looking at the man's eyes curiously, "How are you doing?", backing away his face flushed in embarrassment. 'Great.. He's gonna think I'm a freak..'

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EarlGrey

• Yujiko

• gin

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Alfred smiled and said'' im doing very good, thank you for asking, So what are you going to do when class is finished?'' he asked

Being to walk to the next class, Ivan looked down the hall to see Arthur and Alfred. He blushed as his eyes trained the floor. The gloom in has aura increasing again. He didn't understand why he preferred Ludwig and Arthur over Alfred. I troubled him to Arthur being talk to by Alfred, but he also had the feeling that Arthur wasn't really interested in being his friend.

He walked past the two blondes and down the hall- his hurt unnoticed.

Alfred so Ivan and walked mot him and said" hello Ivan Nice to meet you again, how are you doing?" he asked

- - - Updated - - -

Alfred so Ivan and walked mot him and said" hello Ivan Nice to meet you again, how are you doing?" he asked

Ivan ignored the voice, he didn't hear it over the Winter's drills of anger against this situation. Running his fingers through his hair, the Russia's eyes began to water up- "Tears again...?" He ask himself, "I vonder vhen I vill grow out of this..." Shaking his head he walked into his next class- sitting in the same seat as before.

((I'm going out- so I may not be on for most of today :/))

Alfred whonder why Ivan igjoner him and he walked to his next class and sitting in the same seat as before.

- - - Updated - - -

Alfred whonder why Ivan igjoner him and he walked to his next class and sitting in the same seat as before.

Ludwig arrived, he never wanted to ignore them.. ivan, alfred and arthur, but he seemed not in the mood to discourse. "Excuse me," he forcibly smile passing at Alfred who tried conversing with Ivan. He sat down on his chair, waiting for the teacher, an alien or whatnot appears.

He shut his eyes, while his left arm was supporting his head and tried to take some rest.

Alfred so the teacher coming and so on Ludwig and said'' hello Ludwig wake up, the teacher have coming''

Coming into the classroom, Arthur panted, his face drenched in sweat and his legs trembling, quickly he took his seat and head his head in his arms, breathing. He was so tired. He really thought he would get caught by the being for being late.

He just had to take care of his problem though. Turning slightly, he panned over the three males he had come to recognize and smiled, turning back he rested his forehead on his desk, exhausted.

- - - Updated - - -

((Sorry guys, my sleeping pattern is way off and it's getting me into so much trouble. xD I will try to be on as much as I can today. ))

'Thank god the teacher is here now... No more distractions for a while...' he grinned,

Pulling the blonde forelocks from his eyes, he pinned them up, not caring if he now looked like a girl, and slid his glasses on.

Smiling he jotted down the notes of class, doodling on the side of his paper just for the hell of it.

Feeling the vibrations in his pocket he jumped in his seat, letting out a rather loud, seductive gasp at the small sensation.

Embarrassed, he took his phone out, knowing it was a text from Peter and cursed. Silencing it, he replaced it in his pocket and began jotting down notes once more, trying not to look at anyone and ignore the stairs pinned on his back.

Ivan shot his eyes to the Englishmen. A sheen of pink covering his cheeks. The russian pulled his scarf up over his cheeks- the moan with an accent was to much for his hearing. Shaking his head he tried to calm his nerves.

Ludwig's left arm suddenly slipped, he woke up looking at the teacher. "ah it's here..." he yawned referring to the teacher as if he/she was an object. He looked sideways seeing the three in their seats. He looked front quickly, took his notebook and scribbled...it's just doodle's, nothing to be precise.

P.s :Guys, i'll be busy for a couple of days.. prelims and stuff. But i'll still reply.

(( It's all good gin. xD; ))

Hoping to not get caught Arthur flipped open his phone, almost chocking on air, face going red as he read the message.

His brother, Peter had beaten. Between the two brothers, Arthur was the only virgin now. It just wasn't right.

And to top it off, the lad had to go and write little detailed things about his experience. It was just crude.

'That little twat. I swear whenever I leave this damned school I'm gonna kill him.' He huffed, crossing his arms.

Ivan stared at the English blonde- ignore almost everything else. The Russian watched the British beauty because he was always up to something- always doing something that wasn't like his nature. Though it wasn't conveyed Ivan knew the Britain was leery of him- he didn't entirely understand why though- he knew he wasn't like everyone or that he wasn't quite sane- but neither was the Britain. Ivan knew enough about the British that he knew that Arthur had imaginary friends of his own- But, Ivan was sure they were nice and not evil or vial.

The Russian awaited the end of class- he wanted to approach the blonde- and ask him why it was so hard for him to befriend the Russian.

After class, Ludwig rushed outside... picking up a call from annoying Feliciano (* his pal, italy).

After a short moment, he went back.. looking at Arthur and Ivan, He stared at them for a while and went back to his seat. He wanted to talk, but he don't want to bother them.

Eyes pinned to his back as the bell rang. Swallowing hard, the Briton stuffed his things into his bag, standing to straighten his back, sighing that the lectures where over for the next hour.

Alfred rais himself up from his chair and start pack his bag and walked out Of the classroom.

Standing, the Russian slowly made his way to the Britain. "May I have vord vith you, Arthur?" He asked as if about to cry- but without tears of course.

"ehem.." Ludwig clears his throat , leaving Ivan and Arthur in the classroom alone. He noticed that the two are talking about something important.

"Uhm. Yes. S-Sure Ivan." He smiled, sitting back down into his seat, watching the Russian take the seat next to him.

"Vhy do you not like me...?" The Russian stared at the floor, unfaltering. Just then looking up, "I know you are leery of me... I do not understand vhy, though..." Ivan looked up at Arthur, pulling his scarf down.

"No! It's not like that at all! I'm just-" He dropped his vision to the floor, ashamed, "Shy." He felt like a prick. He knew he was acting weird. He should.. give the Russian a chance he supposed. "I'm sorry."