Gakuen Heaven (YaoiFangurl19/Earlgrey/gin/Yujiko)

Yujiko

"same here." he then shake-hands with America. He seemed to enjoy the company now. Meeting his old friend and having a new companion to talk too. "this does not sound bad..." he thought

Ludwig grabbed Ivan." Well don't worry Ivan, you're my first buddy so you can't change that...if you don't mind..the both of you... we can hang out together..." he offered

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EarlGrey

• Yujiko

• gin

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Seeing the acts of friendship behind him he smiled, turning and waving to the new blonde whom had entered the classroom. Sliding back in his seat he begun to read once more.

Looking at the blonde up front he blushed slightly- the only person he knew even slight was Ludwig- but he was so different. He looked back out of the window gazing quietly.

The teacher arrived and for the whole period everyone was eagerly listening to the teacher, the school rules.. the subjects ..everything. Ludwig listened carefully as he ..is strict in his own sense

Ivan didn't notice the teacher, he didn't really tune in like everyone else. His aura remained lonely as he starred out the window. "Alfred, Ludwig, and..." He thought to himself before realizing he didn't know the Englishman's name. Suddenly, in the middle of class-" Englishman... Vhat is your name...?" Ivan spoke loud enough for the teacher frown at him, but not very loud.

Arthur turned, horrified at being called out in front of everyone. Turning, he looked at the voice he was called to by.

"A-arthur.. " He smiled, turning back to the front of the class and sank in his seat one again.

Ivan looked back out the window, content. "Alfred, Arthur, and Ludwig..." He thought to himself and remained quiet the rest of the class. He was happy knowing the three's names. He felt kind of bad for calling Arthur out like that, but he really want to know his name. It would bother him- make him feel forgetful.

"So he's name is Arhtur..," he thought while looking at Arthur. "pfft." Ludwig chuckled in his seat seeing Ivan spoke like that.

Pulling the locks of hair over his glasses in a silly attempt for no apparent reason he turned to Ludwig sticking his tongue out playfully at the blonde. Turning he repeated his gesture and smiled. Turning around in his seat he laughed to himself as best he could without the teacher noticing and sat up straight, pulling the gentlemanly act off again, and resumed listening to the lecture. He had to act out for a little bit, even if he was the only one to notice. It made him feel better.

Ivan saw the small commotion and smiled faintly behind the scarf. He then returned to gazing out the window, unsure of what to do really...

When the lecture was over and they were given free time until the bell rang, Ivan didn't move, or speak- until spoken to normally.

Ludwig noticed the mischief of Arthur and then he laughed. He wanted to approach Arthur but his first priority was his old friend. He went to Ivan's desk. "Say Ivan, shall we have some snacks outside," he offered. Ludwig glanced at Arthur as he spoke "I haven't introduced myself to you..right? I'm Ludwig...a pleasure to meet you," although the distance was kinda off, Ludwig introduced himself to the young Briton.

Nodding, Arthur approached the two, hold out a hand, smiling handsomely. "Arthur." Shaking the German's hand briefly, he turned on his heels, headed out of the classroom to the long hallway. He couldn't wait to go outside and be alone finally.

He could talk to his friends and tell flying mint bunny about his mischief.

Looking down, Ivan felt lonely. " I vas hopping that Arthur vould speak with us... He seemed sad..." The taller man with the scarf stared out the window again. "Ludwig... Vhy does it seem I am only one vho have not changed?"

"Changed what???" Ludwig really did not get the gist of what Ivan was talking about. He noticed that Ivan and even Arthur really wanted to be alone in their own ways. "Sorry change plans... you seemed troubled, it seemed that you want to be alone, well i'll be going first," Ludwig walked outside leaving Ivan. He just wanted a friend to talk to, if they aren't interested in conversing with him.. he'd rather stay alone.

After talking with his magical friends he turned the building sharply bumping into Germany.

"Oh bugger! Oww.. Oh gosh Ludwig I'm really sorry!" He apologized profusely, standing and brushing himself off, feeling like a fool for running. Watching the German stand he flushed, maybe the German wasn't mad at him? He hoped.

Germany was really in a weird mood. As he stared at the Briton he's expression changed, "oh it's you Arthur, have you already done meeting with you friends?" Germany asked "You don't hafta apologize," he added with a paint of seriousness in his face.

"Umm, Yes. Right." This was just getting plain awkward. Pulling his cellular from his pocket he sighed. Only ten minutes left till the next class. Poking around the German's shoulder, he saw no trace of the other man with the scarf and light hair, he felt a bit of relief. The Fay were not too fond of the man and had warned Arthur about him only moments ago. He never doubted his winged friends. Ever.

Turning his attentions to Ludwig he smiled noticing a nice feature to the tall man, "Nice eyes." He commented honestly.

"..." Ludwig replied with a stare.,. who even want to blame the man? He rarely gets any compliments. Instead of talking about his eyes, Ludwig diverted their conversation, "So are your friends from the other class???" he asked.

Caught off guard at the question, he almost chocked on the air, "N-no.." he smiled, freaking out slightly. He forgot, If anyone saw him talking to The Fay or any other magical beings he would get into trouble again. He sighed, holding up his mobile.

"I had to make a call.." he lied, stuffing the device back into his pocket. He had no earthly idea how he was stuck with Ludwig, Ivan, and Alfred as his classmates. Especially Alfred. That was the main worry of all. He just had to stay away from him. Ivan too. Right at the moment, the German was the only safe one. But, for how long?

"How weird..." Ludwig thought. He was just asking about Arthur's friends and here he is freaking out. It seemed that Ludwig really felt something strange was happening with this man.

"I don't know if he's lonely or what??? He's just mysterious..." he thought so.

"well.. he's an old friend of mine, He once visited Germany and there we meet and enjoy each other's company, thought it was just not a well planned rendezvous," he replied. While grabbing his PSP again and playing with it.

"I see." Interesting. No wonder the two came together so quickly. Waving, the Briton headed back inside, nodding his thanks for the short conversation and headed inside. He really didn't want to go into the classroom again until it was necessary. So, he stood, waiting, pressing himself up against the lockers, humming.

Alfred walked to the lockers and so Arthur and he walked torwards him. When he come closer to Arthur he said'' hello Arthur, how are you doing?'' he asked