Say whatever you want VII

SailorRishi

I do really want to say it aloud to you that I LIKE YOU, but never have any courage to do that, I feel so embarrassed and stupid!:cuteonion8:

Ah hey Nita, my dear,, what's the matter? Have a secret crush??^^ Anyway.. It's been awhile since I saw you, and Jeez! you sure become so much skinnier!! Don't push yourself too hard on diet, my sweetie,, that just no good for your health~rabbit0

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• SailorRishi

• nicicia

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

My mother had this party, and one of her friends has a son my age She asks me if I can come visit her son or maybe go do something together with him because he sits alone at home so much. Even though, we played together few times when we were kids, I remember last seeing her son when I was 16, but can't remember anything other than him being tall and blond XD

I said "Hang out with him? Okay sure. Let's see if we can be friends."

So I go on facebook to be friends with him, talk to him there and get his number so we can make plans if he wants to...and I look at his pcture, and then I remember he is actually pretty handsome looking! *_* XD

Such a great looking tall guy sits at home alone a lot?? How? Why? I mean know some bad stuff happened to him last year, but still...

Ah hey Nita, my dear,, what's the matter? Have a secret crush??^^ Anyway.. It's been awhile since I saw you, and Jeez! you sure become so much skinnier!! Don't push yourself too hard on diet, my sweetie,, that just no good for your health~rabbit0

AH thank you so much, dear,, but I'm really fine..don't worry~XDDD

• Like 1

Spain VS Italy, -stares at Hetalia characters- Well, I am for Pirate Spain, LOL.

Just went to my granny, and now I am dead, too lazy to finish coloring this picture, tablet y u no say u lub me? Mabbe I get courage D8 I'm such a freak...

Let's play amnesia and shit the fuck out of me, fucking bastards who developed the game, making the fucking run button my left shift, which is fucking dying, -somehow I killed my button, it doesn't work that good-

T....T i need .... something..... anything

- - - Updated - - -

White walls surround us

No light will touch your face again

Rain taps the window

As we sleep among the dead

Days go on forever

But I have not left your side

We can chase the dark together

If you go then so will I

There is nothing left of you

I can see it in your eyes

Sing the anthem of the angels

And say the last goodbye

Cold light above us

Hope fills the heart

And fades away

Skin white as winter

As the sky returns to grey

Days go on forever

But I have not left your side

We can chase the dark together

If you go then so will I

And say the last goodbye

I keep holding onto you

But I can't bring you back to life

Then say the last goodbye

Your're dead alive [x4]

And say the last goodbye

I keep holding onto you

But I can't bring you back to life

And say the last goodbye

the saddest kind of sad is when your tears cant even drop and you feel nothing. its like the world has just ended. you dont cry.... dont hear .... you dont see... you just stay and for a second the heart dies

• Like 1

I don't know whether you hate me or like me now, but I just want you to know that being in your side without becoming a burdens is more than enough for me :)

@twin aw, you’re welcome dear (:

@andreanitzoo I’m glad you found it funny, dear XD

@Jin we should swap then, it’s too annoying for me having to deal with Sebastian’s blockage all the time lol

What the fuck mom, just what the fuck. First you say we eat inside, and now you're eating with your 'sons' outside, leaving me inside. Just what the fuck, I'll eat alone with my laptop and YO =___=

Seriously.jpg

My anime character 'date' would be Boa Hancock? Han-COCK? O_o just. woaw. What the fuck, cock? O.o -stares- it has boobs, but if its a woman...