[Quiz] What type of Anime Character are You?

andreanitzoo

"Dark: You dont like to associate with people you want to work alone if possible. You like dark places and if you make a friend u usually cling to them."

Interesting...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andreanitzoo

• OnyxAriezz

• acochan97

• AomineDaiki

My result:

Cool and Relaxed

People seem to like you whatever you do. they cling and ya cant shake em off. You will eventually learn to like them though.

I thought im gonna get an evil answer. But oh well.. hahahahaha... here's mine

Cool and Relaxed

20h7x40.jpg

People seem to like you whatever you do. they cling and ya cant shake em off. You will eventually learn to like them though.

yep yep!!

DARK

You dont like to associate with people you want to work alone if possible. You like dark places and if you make a friend u usually cling to them.

"you dont make a big deal of things and you dont like change. Your usually the hero or a friend of the hero in the anime.

"

thats mine

You dont make a big deal of things and you dont like change. Your usually the hero or a friend of the hero in the anime.

Cool and Relaxed

Not sure if I agree with this ... It's not like I'm popular

• 3 weeks later...

Cool and relaxed

People seem to like whatever you do. They cling and ya' can't shake 'em off. You will eventually learn to like them though.

Cool and Relaxed

that's a good thing.. right? xD

That bullshit, they really need to put more Results into this quiz... I got the same think as everyone else, I am really disappoint by it...

Cool and Relaxed

1330575119_4778_full.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Dark

1330576953_9160_full.jpeg

You dont like to associate with people you want to work alone if possible. You like dark places and if you make a friend u usually cling to them.

^-^" not sure what to say on this

Your a Girly girl!

1330575260_2788_full.jpeg

Dont worry. being a Girly Girl doesnt neccicarily mean that ur a priss. But if u are anime need those too lol... no affence.

I'm a boy...(ー_ー;)

Why does this always happen when I do these quizes?!?! :leaf8:

My result...:

Cool and Relaxed

People seem to like you whatever you do. they cling and ya cant shake em off.

You will eventually learn to like them though.

Well, one of my old schoolmates is quite clingy,

and fails to take the hint that I'm a human being who needs some time for myself every now and then...

• 1 month later...

Dark

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Cool and relaxed

Oh..My God! That's...that's not just kidding...isn't it?

Cool and Relaxed

• 3 weeks later...

Evil

Ur usually the bad guy in the story. loves to hurt people and see them in pain. You laugh in the face of danger. MWAHAHAH!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

down 2 earth

You dont make a big deal of things and you dont like change. Your usually the hero or a friend of the hero in the anime.

" Evil "

Ur usually the bad guy in the story. loves to hurt people and see them in pain. You laugh in the face of danger.

Cool and Relaxed

Finally I'm like more people! I got

Cool and Relaxed

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
same once again! (i apologize if this annoys you! I find this highly amusing that I have the same as someone on several consecutive quizzes!)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Nop.It doesn't annoying me!It's totally amusing for me too!xD