[Quiz] What type of Anime Character are You?

andreanitzoo

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Here's mine:

DARK

You don't like to associate with people; you want to work alone if possible. You like dark places and if you make a friend you usually cling to them.

• Like 3

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andreanitzoo

• OnyxAriezz

• acochan97

• AomineDaiki

So sorry that I didn't post the LINK of the quiz before :leaf7: It was really silly of me rabbit7

And thanks for remind me SailorRishi :D

• Like 3

(:

So, let me do it.

My result:

1330575119_4778_full.jpeg

Cool and Relaxed

People seem to like whatever you do. They cling and ya' can't shake 'em off. You will eventually learn to like them though.

• Like 2

Mine :

People seem to like whatever you do. They cling and ya' can't shake 'em off. You will eventually learn to like them though.

• Like 2

Cool and Relaxed

• Like 2

Cool and Relaxed

• Like 3

Yagggg....

I'm EVIL !!!!

You're usually the bad guy in the story.Love to hurt people and see them in pain. You laugh in the face of danger. MWAHAHAH!!!!

:hamtaro-005 (5)::hamtaro-005 (8)::hamtaro-005 (13):

• Like 2

Like mostly everybody else, I got:

Cool and Relaxed

• Like 1

Mine :

Cool and Relaxed

Down to earth

1330576999_8244_full.jpeg

You don't make a big deal of things and you don't like changes. You're usually the hero or a friend of the hero in the anime.

i liked the QU :D

Cool and Relaxed

People seem to like you whatever you do. they cling and ya cant shake em off. You will eventually learn to like them though.[/SPOILER]

[h=3]Cool and Relaxed[/h] 1330575119_4778_full.jpeg People seem to like you whatever you do. they cling and ya cant shake em off. You will eventually learn to like them though.

Cool and Relaxed

1330575119_4778_full.jpegPeople seem to like you whatever you do. they cling and ya cant shake em off. You will eventually learn to like them though.

My results -

Cool and Relaxed 1330575119_4778_full.jpeg

People seem to like you whatever you do. they cling and ya cant shake em off. You will eventually learn to like them though.

My result is:-

You're a girly girl!

Dont worry. being a Girly Girl doesnt neccicarily mean that ur a priss. But if u are anime need those too lol... no offence.

This is me. ^^

DARK

You dont like to associate with people you want to work alone if possible. You like dark places and if you make a friend u usually cling to them.

Down to earth

You dont make a big deal of things and you dont like change. Your usually the hero or a friend of the hero in the anime.

Cool and Relaxed

People seem to like you whatever you do. they cling and ya cant shake em off. You will eventually learn to like them though.

Here's mine:

1330576287_6013_full.jpeg

Bright/Calm/Consiterave.

You usually have a posative attitude and try to see the best in everyone. Everyone kows your kind and sweet and respect you for it.

It kinda suits me, I think.

You dont like to associate with people you want to work alone if possible. You like dark places and if you make a friend u usually cling to them.

again, nailed it right.

Mine :

Loud and Proud

People seem to not like you or think your anoying but they actually look up to you and are amazed by your confidence and persistance.

Thats not me >.>

Down to earth

You dont make a big deal of things and you dont like change. Your usually the hero or a friend of the hero in the anime.

Quite happy with that result :D

• 2 weeks later...

I got..

DARK ^^

Which is true ^^

• 4 weeks later...

my result

1330576953_9160_full.jpeg

Dark

So true.