All about "Miss Boys"

yojichan

thank you for the Tsujimoto pics, Asclepius! :D

I like the takoyaki pic the most. so fun!

this is very calming to look at for me.

tsujimoto_yuuki.jpg

• Like 3

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• ShivaDrake

• yojichan

• robertita

I just think it's good idea to post events, future plans, updates, and such but telling them to buy dvds, stuff? I understand he's trying to get coming in for his fame. But I wouldn't, I guess that's me.

HAHAHAHAHA He's everywhere in pictures. I'm surprised. I always go who's that guy? THIS GUY AGAIN!! HAHAHA. Now I know more. I like to know more.

Long blogs give me headaches, especially these wide spaces on ameblo, geez what's up with that??. I like short AND SWEET. SWEET is important part of course. Like Taiki's blog. I like it. It's perfect example.

rabbit8

Edit: I really like his blog cuz I found quite a few of the white teeth and baba. :p

Tsuji is definitely charming, isn't he? I just love his gaze so much,, give calm and piece feeling to me~ can't imagine how could he become so girly and amusingly cute in Miss Boys!!! Aww, can't resist Mikity's charm!! >___

• Like 1

OMMFFGGGG!!! Is that Tsujimoto the 'Mikity'??? Aaarrrggghhhh!! He's so gorgeous and handsome!! and he has very beautiful eyes!! *new fans of Tsuji here! decided!* XDDD

rabbit8rabbit8rabbit8

• Like 2

my favorite picture

Idk WHY??? WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF? It's so simple... clear... and focused. ♥

917608424077021736.jpg

I'll find some more XD XD. This couple is TOO ADORABLE to pass on.

• Like 2

Tsuji is definitely charming, isn't he? I just love his gaze so much,, give calm and piece feeling to me~ can't imagine how could he become so girly and amusingly cute in Miss Boys!!! Aww, can't resist Mikity's charm!! >___

I can't even imagine it myself but he was so effective in his role. so cute! i dunno if I wanna tickle him or wrestle him. i can't stop giggling at his Mikity scenes. kyaaaaaaaa!!!!

OMMFFGGGG!!! Is that Tsujimoto the 'Mikity'??? Aaarrrggghhhh!! He's so gorgeous and handsome!! and he has very beautiful eyes!! *new fans of Tsuji here! decided!* XDDD

rabbit8rabbit8rabbit8

Yes it is, Nita. the one and only! he's gorgeous, ne? I like looking at this image. so peaceful and calming. nothing cheesy about it. i'm very picky at images but this one is a definite keeper.

I wanna have more Mikity images...I wonder where I'm gonna find them. I mean promotional stuff not just screencaps from the movie. T____T

love love the Mikity!!!

rabbit4:msn_red_fox 3:cuteonion58:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

As for "Mikity"

I only found a very few. Promotional of Miss Boys!

But he is a model, he has tons of model pictures.

2b1e01381f30e92456ba70834c086e061d95f779.jpg

9504e1fcc3cec3fd621b4bc7d688d43f87942775.jpg

c7ee334c510fd9f9f60eb9db252dd42a2834a479.jpg

421034950a7b0208bfe000a562d9f2d3572cc85b.jpg

ea4a39385343fbf2b4e59a67b07eca8064388fba.jpg

Ahhhhh 5pics up. XD

I don't remember if this was posted before. I think it's on the official site, maybe.

missboystwinh10.jpg

I think this one was at Tsuji's blog. Not sure.

img3156cx.jpg

• 5 months later...
but of course just looking at them you can realize immediately who is the hottest girl......

The winner is Miss Baba.

Anyone could tell me what is written about Baba in this pic?

Babaceweksize600.jpg

For Robertita-san, the text in the picture means "This is Baba Ryouma, disguising as a girl. Was he possessed by something?" something like that.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Uhm, newbie here^^

Attracted to the words "Miss Boys" coz I realllllllly LOVE this movie(s) TvT

First I watched it coz BabaRyo and Tsuji-chan were there. I'm a big fans of Tenimyu, esp 5th gen. So I basically eat up every movies, every shows, everything about them^0^

My favourite scene in Kessen wa Koshien was when they put a very serious faces and words, and then screamed like a girl while their hair leg was being pulled XDDD

The 2nd movie,Yuujo no Yukue was not as funny and hillarous as the first, but it still interesting to watch. Esp coz there's a new character, Matthew (Azuma Shuichi) that catch my interest :hamtaro-005 (5):

Oh, and the picture in the first post, Furukawa Yuuki, is the one who act as Matthew, the new boy who's a fan of Masamin.

Oh, and if it's allowed, Riku-chan has an LJ community that subbed everything about tenimyu and all related. She's the one who subbed Miss Boys 1 and 2. You can find it here

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
But you got to join first.

And about Tsuji-chan and BabaRyo. Well, Tsuji is a best friend of Takasaki Shouta. Since they've played 5th Golden Pair, basically they go everywhere together. Shopping together, having their hair done together, eat and drink together. They even play couple in a stage play called Hard To Hold.

Even now, when they already graduated for 3 years, they still hang out together sometimes. Tsuji-chan mostly hang out with Shouta. But sometimes BabaRyo will also join them (maybe since Shouta is his kouhai from the same agency, and Shouta's first job was in Tenimyu with him, he also feel close to Shouta) And sometimes Akki (Hayashi Akihiro), Toshi (Nobuyama Toshihiro) and Ebo (Arai Yuusuke) will join too.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
thank you very much. Last year I saw Miss boys 1 there.

Dou itashimashite^^

• 2 years later...

Oh, I made a mistake and watched the second movie first (The download ended first, lol). So I was "it was funny and so but is that all Baba I'm going to watch here? (I specially wanted to watch these movies becouse I like him)". So all your comments made me happy and I'm so much looking forward watching the first one!

About the second movie, I also found Mikity funny. I like how delivers the actor that portrays Masamin and found cute and interesting the actor that portrays Matthew.