All about "Miss Boys"

yojichan

To most Takumi-kun fans, you know EXACTLY what this is but to the curious, here's a peak of what this movie is about.

Here clicky and mind the pink skirts...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Ooooh! a trailer!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 5

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• ShivaDrake

• yojichan

• robertita

Here are some ♥~Characters~♥ to help you guys get started! XD

mibo_dvd.jpg

mibo2.jpg

as Masami Sakamoto "Masamin"

mibo3.jpg

as Kaneko Shun "Neko"

mibo4.jpg

as Miki "Mikity"

bary_cr1.jpg

as Ojo Moroboshi "Jo"

mibo5.jpg

as Shigeru Sakurai "Cherry"

mibo7.jpg

?????????

• Like 5

YeSsSSsSsSsSs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A whole thread where spazz over MissBaba *coughes* I mean, MissBoys ;)

well done, Yoji ;)!! yeeeeee~~

and....okay guise, I'm such a a fool O_O

ahahah I downloaded it and while watching it suddenly it stopped

at 38 min O_o I was like: WTF???? I know its only the first part, but its so SHORT???!! EEEEH???

oh well, now I've just realized that I hvnt joined all the parts with Hjsplit @_@

ahahah Rain that's why I asked you that thing xD

goSsSsShHhH I'm so BAKA, guise xD

and now I'm gonna finish it yuuuuuuum~:p

ah, anyway, about Suzuki...............

0001pky2attachment.php?attachmentid=15324&d=1338894838

I mean, WHAT? CARROT TWINS? LOL jk jk Taiki xD eheheheh ♥

• Like 4

YeSsSSsSsSsSs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A whole thread where spazz over MissBaba *coughes* I mean, MissBoys ;)

well done, Yoji ;)!! yeeeeee~~

and....okay guise, I'm such a a fool O_O

ahahah I downloaded it and while watching it suddenly it stopped

at 38 min O_o I was like: WTF???? I know its only the first part, but its so SHORT???!! EEEEH???

oh well, now I've just realized that I hvnt joined all the parts with Hjsplit @_@

ahahah Rain that's why I asked you that thing xD

goSsSsShHhH I'm so BAKA, guise xD

and now I'm gonna finish it yuuuuuuum~:p

ah, anyway, about Suzuki...............

0001pky2attachment.php?attachmentid=15324&d=1338894838

I mean, WHAT? CARROT TWINS? LOL jk jk Taiki xD eheheheh ♥

MISS BABA FTW!!! hahaha i see, that's why you've asked. hey wait a minute.. i thought, you're going to sleep? HAHAHAHA

WOW, they really look a like. and taiki looks so awesome here :leaf3: his hair and eyes are HOT :msn_red_fox 15

• Like 2

Ok, I forgot to add characters name. I need your help filling in the blanks♥!!! EEEEKKKK All these characters♥♥♥rabbit13

• Like 2

well done, Sloan! good presentation :msn_red_fox 3

but...... why Suzuki looks like a retardated in that pic? ahahah xD suzuki, you cutie pie ♥

oh in those pics everyone looks gorgeous, even Warabino @v@

but of course just looking at them you can realize immediately who is the hottest girl...... EHEHEHEHEHEHE rabbit16

• Like 3

@Ari -nudges you and leaf2- The way he puts his finger on his lips. Oh Gosh....:leaf8:

I thought Suzuki looks cute.... but he reminds me so much like Taiki...which I think I will like him more later on -watches Miss Boys atm- leaf4

• Like 1

but of course just looking at them you can realize immediately who is the hottest girl......

The winner is Miss Baba.

Anyone could tell me what is written about Baba in this pic?

Babaceweksize600.jpg

• Like 3

okay guise atm I'm not very clear-headed but I wanna say a few words about

the Drag Competition, though.

First of all: how come MissBaba lost? I mean, wtf???

ROOSVELT(O) HOW DARE YOU WIN o_O? AHAHAHAH ROOSVELTO.

totally disagree mpf!

oh well but Im glad that at least MissBaba cheered Warabino up - I mean, Cherry :p -

srsly, Warabino is a little creepy during the whole movie but during his sexy dance

he was................BEAUTIFUL @v@?

Pm6g7.png[/img]

and his rival........ finally someone who hasn't fixed his teeth fortunately :p

ale58.png[/img]

BUT....................

5rjah.png[/img]

You'd better fix your boobs, instead LOL

- and as you can see I'm not the only one thinking this :p -

AHAHAHAHAHA xD

so I approve Cherry's victory.

AND SRSLY, srsly. I approve Kenta's victory too becoz of course I take MissBaba's group part

but SRSLY, holy moly and holy Daichan's lower parts, THIS GUY O__O:

0gIhW.png

kKezw.png

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAH xD

I mean, HOW CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!

srsly, I totally love it when he dances, he looks like a butterfly,

a real high school girl, waving his skirt and smiling kindly and srsly

with Infinity like background music yeeeeeeeeeee~~♥

I'm really spazzing over him here and not over MISSBABA???????

- ARI ARE YOU OKAY?????? I MEAN, ARE YOU SICK OR SOMETHING??????

!!!!!!!!INSANITY ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Im done here. srsly? I didnt write that much.

I wanted to see Suzuki dancing, too. ~awwww~ isn't he cute? hIs soft voice is adorable ♥

awwww~Im sleepy. I wanna preserve my energies for spazzing better over MissBaba later.

@Roby~ yeeeeeeeeeeee ciao Roooooooby ♥

ahaha I dnt know what there's written there @v@

but I wanna know it of course. yuuuuuum~~

and I wanna invite MissBaba out for a drink, too.

do you think there's written her cell-number there? EHEHEHEHE

• Like 4

@Ari. HAHAHAHAH I love your 'review'. Tehehehe. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH Sakurai ["CHerry"]. At first, I was like uh.... what a scary guy! But omfg, his performance and that SMILE! I was gonna post that screencap too!! GYAHHH~~~~

One word- KKKYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I loved it!! But, is this part 1 or part 2? I guess we still have yet to see Baba's karaoke singing/dancing and that sexy shoulder massage♥ XD

Ok. So... First off, the characters. Sakamoto is definitely a character you'd like. Period. His attitude is like accept just-go-with-the-flow till something comes up. Kaneko definitely reminds me of Taiki because of his personality and looks. GAH! but nowhere near as Taiki's bouncy personality. ♥ XD. Sakurai is that captain of the team. At first, I had some doubts about him- since his daunt looks but OMFFFFFG he is indeed pretty and his performance is FABULOUS! Especially at the end of his performance when he smiled. OOOHHHHHHHHH WOWWWWWW! It's amazing that a manly man can be so pretty! And Miki, he is very suspicious of things and you'll like him because he is actually very a concerned person, especially for Sakurai. Ojo, my favorite star is this arrogant know-it-all guy but come on he's absolutely fabulous and beautiful. He has the highest spirit and the best cheer. However, it doesn't seem like he has important role in this movie.

I like some parts. I try not to spoil too much. Spoiler Warning:

-Ojo [baba] is absolutely the 'natural beauty' and an 'expert' of drag. Of course!! I was like DUHHHHHHHHHH!

-Sakamoto and others screaming at the preview TV was hilarious!

-I chuckled when Sakamoto almost throws out the wedding dress but changes his mind.

-His phone is full of 'cute things' XD reminds me of this forum! ♥

-Coach's bra.

-The training.

-That Ken guy who challenged the Seishuu's cheerleading team reminds me of MANATO!

maken.giftumblr_ly71etfdmR1qipsov.gif

-Ojo's dance. I was like

tumblr_lpfa8e0dF61qie3i0.gif

I mean... I expected it but it was really weird. It was on youtube already and people have seen it. AND HE LOST T_________T He was the prettiest of all but I think his dance weirded them out. HAHAHAHHAHA

-When the cheerleading team said that that 'Christopher Re.... whatever his name was! the white guy.. "didnt look like a man at all", I was like [bleep] BS! It's clear as day he's a man and ugly! How could he beat Baba-Chan, grrr..... I totally loved his loser-face- he looked really PISSED! ♥♥♥ It's okay, Baba-Chan. We were all rooting for you♥!rabbit0

-Sakamoto look so pretty in the backstage with the make-up on. Oh Gosh♥ He really looks good as a girl too!!!

-OMFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGG, Kaneko's revenge on Ken♥♥ on wedding dress. Shipping SatamotoXKaneko :p :P :p :P

• Like 3

@Ari. HAHAHAHAH I love your 'review'. Tehehehe. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH Sakurai ["CHerry"]. At first, I was like uh.... what a scary guy! But omfg, his performance and that SMILE! I was gonna post that screencap too!! GYAHHH~~~~

One word- KKKYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! !! I loved it!! But, is this part 1 or part 2? I guess we still have yet to see Baba's karaoke singing/dancing and that sexy shoulder massage♥ XD

I know, right? same impression. this is part 1 and yeah we have to see the massaging scene already.

ahahahahaha so now you like Sakamoto/boobsgrabber/Kenta? EHEHEHEH xD

and I was so pissed becoz THEY DIDNT DO THE MAID ROUND. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

you know, first time I watched it, it stopped at 38min just as Monro was talking about the Maid round

and so I was like MMMMMMMMMM OHOHOHOHOH I'M GONNA SEE SEXY MAID BABA,

THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS FOR A WHOLE ROUND.

I spazzed over that stuff for hours and then

when I started watching it again, it started just as Monro was saying

EHEHEHEH MY BAD. NO MAID ROUND. EHEHEHEH. THESE PICS ARE USELESS. EHEHEHEHE

I mean, WTF???????? AHAHAHAHAHAHAH xD

MONRO I WANNA KILL YOU! and give those pics to me yuuuum~:p

totally pissed U_U

I'm agree with almost every thing u said, I report here the ones I can answer properly to.

maybe AHAHAH

-Coach's bra.

yeah. srsly. I BURST INTO LAYGHTER AT THAT SHOt becoz holy smokes I mean, Monro wearing his bra AHAHAHAH

totally out of nowhere I wasnt ready for that at all xD

damn I cnt find that frame atm but it was EPIC for sure !!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww//

and I totally love it when the guys find out that Kamon is actually Monro AHAHAHA xD

(and srsly, Monro is hot as girl O_o never thought I'd say this but its true eheheheheheh)

-When the cheerleading team said that that 'Christopher Re.... whatever his name was! the white guy.. "didnt look like a man at all", I was like [bleep] BS! It's clear as day he's a man and ugly! How could he beat Baba-Chan, grrr..... I totally loved his loser-face- he looked

its ROOSVELTO. okay I'm the only one laughing like an idiot???' I mean, ROOSVELTO. AHAHAHAHAHAAHH xD

YEAH srsly I was shocked too, I mean how can u say that???? you have MissBaba in front of you and you

give ROOSVELTO yr compliments??? WHAAAAAAAAT???

oh well, yep, we must admit it, that dance is really weird.

and I dnt like that dress AT ALL @_@ it doesn't suit him T___T

I prefer Maid dress its like 38473987539857349857 times better than that checkered one. UFFA!!!!!!! :(

and srsly: !!!!!! NUDE LEGS ALERT!!!!!~► (for Roby)

FWunH.png[/img]

I LOVE GAL BABA ♥ AHAHAHAAH XD

he did put all himself in that role indeed.

Im currently have the hots for this pic EHEHEHEHEHEH

OMFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGG, Kaneko's revenge on Ken♥♥ on wedding dress. Shipping SatamotoXKaneko :p :P :p :P

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED THAT SCENE TOOOOO~~♥♥!!!!!

aWwWwWwW and you know what????????? pssssssssssttttttt Im shipping SakamotoXkaneko TOO.

!!!!BL ALERT!!!!

AAAAWW~SINCE THE FIRST SCENE, when Kaneko enters in the room and they look each other

I was like OMG THAT GAZE...... ITS STARTING A LOVE RIGHT BEFORE MY VERY EYES? *hopes*

srsly Suzuki you perfect uke ♥

and when they hugged each other after Cherry's victory ♥ instant BL thoughts EHEHEHEHE

*keeps hoping*

SwGlU.png[/img]

EHEHEHEEHEHHEHEHEH XD

• Like 3

and I wanna invite MissBaba out for a drink, too.

do you think there's written her cell-number there? EHEHEHEHE

I agree with you. We must invite Miss Baba out for a drink and "she" must be dress in the maid outfit.

Her cell-number? We are dreaming to much, my dear.

Thanks for that picture. Miss Baba legs.......... I'm melting like a candy right now. I replay that scene so many times.

• Like 2

I agree with you. We must invite Miss Baba out for a drink and "she" must be dress in the maid outfit.

Her cell-number? We are dreaming to much, my dear.

Thanks for that picture. Miss Baba legs.......... I'm melting like a candy right now. I replay that scene so many times.

@Roby~ of course we must invite her out for a drink. *imagines drunk MissBaba*~yuuuuuuummm~♥

I mean, I wanna invite Baba, Daichan, Kentaro and now MissBaba out. all together ♥

Maybe Baba has to have a split personality to make my dream come true EHEHEHEHEHE xD

I know u have a thing about Baba's sexy legs.

you know what? since I confessed you my love for Daichan's lower parts

I feel the urge to get out of debt. AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHH xD

-I FEEL SO PERV ATM- @v@

@Sloan~ I forgot to mention your gifs.

ahahah you made that dark cheerleader guy one? MANATO o_O

do you mean precious Manato, the guy you consider like a cold fish or the other one? AHAHAHAAHAH

cant say it for sure becoz I haven't watched it yet ~but absolutely soon~yuuuuuum~:p

and okay. your expression at that moment was like the blonde guy's one?

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH XD

• Like 2

I feel the urge to get out of debt. AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHH xD

-I FEEL SO PERV ATM- @v@

You don't have any debt my dear. And yes your are a little perv right now. But you know what: I still like you.

• Like 1

First of all: how come MissBaba lost? I mean, wtf???

ROOSVELT(O) HOW DARE YOU WIN o_O? AHAHAHAH ROOSVELTO.

totally disagree mpf!

oh well but Im glad that at least MissBaba cheered Warabino up - I mean, Cherry -

srsly, Warabino is a little creepy during the whole movie but during his sexy dance

he was................BEAUTIFUL @v@?

HAHAHAHA, roosevelt shoudln't win >.

cherry is seriuosly beautiful, it's just that, his too muscular LOL~

I think Im done here. srsly? I didnt write that much.

I wanted to see Suzuki dancing, too. ~awwww~ isn't he cute? hIs soft voice is adorable ♥

awwww~Im sleepy. I wanna preserve my energies for spazzing better over MissBaba later.

didn't write much? LMAO XD same here, i really wanted to see suzuki dancing >.

-Ojo's dance. I was like

tumblr_lpfa8e0dF61qie3i0.gif

I mean... I expected it but it was really weird. It was on youtube already and people have seen it. AND HE LOST T_________T He was the prettiest of all but I think his dance weirded them out. HAHAHAHHAHA

-When the cheerleading team said that that 'Christopher Re.... whatever his name was! the white guy.. "didnt look like a man at all", I was like [bleep] BS! It's clear as day he's a man and ugly! How could he beat Baba-Chan, grrr..... I totally loved his loser-face- he looked really PISSED! ♥♥♥ It's okay, Baba-Chan. We were all rooting for you♥!rabbit0

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO that gif was really WTF = FTW! XD

Agree! i seriuosly said the same thing o.o i was like, i thought his gonna do something more girly, but really, it's weird. but i like his outfit :)

yeah, when they said that, WTF are you blind?? LOL he really looks like a GUY no traits of looking like a girl >.

yeah. srsly. I BURST INTO LAYGHTER AT THAT SHOt becoz holy smokes I mean, Monro wearing his bra AHAHAHAH

totally out of nowhere I wasnt ready for that at all xD

damn I cnt find that frame atm but it was EPIC for sure !!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww//

and I totally love it when the guys find out that Kamon is actually Monro AHAHAHA xD

(and srsly, Monro is hot as girl O_o never thought I'd say this but its true eheheheheheh)

SAME HERE LOL!!! i also didn't expect that scene. seirously, why are you wearing bra EPIC it is!!! LOL

yeah, his really beatiful as monro, i wish he showed what it looks like~

FWunH.png[/img]

I LOVE GAL BABA ♥ AHAHAHAAH XD

he did put all himself in that role indeed.

Im currently have the hots for this pic EHEHEHEHEHEH

his legs are really flawless o.o it's really like a girls leg >.

• Like 2

@Ari

I know, right? same impression. this is part 1 and yeah we have to see the massaging scene already.

ahahahahaha so now you like Sakamoto/boobsgrabber/Kenta? EHEHEHEH xD

Haha, YES! For some reason he looked so boring in the trailer but in the movie, he is sparkling stars! Tehehehe.

rabbit2

and I was so pissed becoz THEY DIDNT DO THE MAID ROUND. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

I KNOW! I MEAN WHAT THE [bLEEP] They make it seem like a big part of the movie. Like this for example,

tumblr_m4zzral9961ruxrkeo1_r1_500.gif

All of the EFFORT into this.... and there's nothing! Just pictures. WTF???????????????? Seriously. WTF again? Then what are all the pictures that we saw were for??? Many aren't in there. Maybe they're in part two?

jpmissboys2.jpeg

And you know, I didn't expect Baba-chan to be like, 'bitch please, try me' when confronted by KenRival. Seriously, I was like

tumblr_m42mnvV5IK1rraa6ro1_500.gif

OMMMMMMMMMFFFFFGGGG He acted so cool and collected and even abandoned his team a few times like it was no big deal. OMFG. Come on! You know you love it!♥!!♥ Hmmm, these legs..... good thing we didn't see much hair under his... uh... like some. ACK!!! XD

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED THAT SCENE TOOOOO~~♥♥!!!!!

aWwWwWwW and you know what????????? pssssssssssttttttt Im shipping SakamotoXkaneko TOO.

!!!!BL ALERT!!!!

AAAAWW~SINCE THE FIRST SCENE, when Kaneko enters in the room and they look each other

I was like OMG THAT GAZE...... ITS STARTING A LOVE RIGHT BEFORE MY VERY EYES? *hopes*

srsly Suzuki you perfect uke ♥

and when they hugged each other after Cherry's victory ♥ instant BL thoughts EHEHEHEHE

*keeps hoping*

-SQUEALS!!- I'm glad I'm not the only one. I think they look so cute together right from the beginning already! I mean, the way Kaneko introduced himself with these cute eyes and naive smile and Sakaomto was all like... uhh... are you serious, I have to take care of you? Seriously, I am going to make a gif of that punching. It felt so satisfying to see that!!!

rabbit14

And for this scene. LOL▬PRICELESS!

tumblr_m59xmrCZzD1ruxrkeo1_500.gif

WE SHOULD ALL BE SHOCKED TO SEE our precious BABA losing! Seriously, doesn't Sakamoto look absolutely stunning in here???

LMFAO

• Like 1

And for this scene. LOL▬PRICELESS!

tumblr_m59xmrCZzD1ruxrkeo1_500.gif

WE SHOULD ALL BE SHOCKED TO SEE our precious BABA losing! Seriously, doesn't Sakamoto look absolutely stunning in here???

LMFAO

:msn_red_fox 11 HAHAHAHA LMAO~

@rainieric

^^^^^ THIS!

i can't view the photo >.

• Like 1

i can't view the photo >.

@rainieric Silly you! [mind telling me your name?] :hamtaro-005 (4): You can call me Sloan for short. There was no picture. I was just agreeing with you BIG TIME♥ Besides that guy is too ugly for me to post a picture of him anyway. TEHEHEHHE

leaf2

I don't know if this has been posted up so I uploaded the ending. I think it's Kamakari Sakamoto's band playing. Anyone confirm this for me? It's a nice song ^_^;;

[video=youtube;-sZSZQHJXP0]

• Like 1

@Sloan~ I think so, if Im not wrong the title is Seishun Ouka by Cocoa Otoko (please correct me if Im wrong, okay),

OMG Ive already downloaded it AHAHAHAHAHAH XD

and srsly guise, SLOAN you've seen it already but OMDIOS Im totally spazzing over it:

I mean, this kiss is steamy DAMN I WANNA SEE HIM KISSING SUZUKI IN THAT SAME WAY ♥♥

SUZUKI WHERE ARE YOU.

AHAHAHAHAAH Im spazzing out so much

I gotta read the previous comments already I CAN hardly

write atm AHAHAHAHAHA XDDDD

!!!!!!INSANITY ALERT!!!!!

• Like 2

GYAAHHHHHHHHHH ARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, THERE GOTTA BE A GIF of that!!! But I can't find it on Tumblr. It must be posted and old already, it's probably all the way down on the bottom of Tumblr. Maybe I'll make it just for two of us. TEkekkeEkEKKE

leaf2leaf2leaf2leaf2leaf2leaf2

Aaaaaandddddddddd YOU KNOW WHAT.TKC HAS ITS OWN BABA OR DAI SPAZM. BUT here it's SHOUZO OR KENTA SPAZM.

OMFGgggggggggggggggg I think Kenta loves Kousuke though :cuteonion43:

tumblr_m1cqqhcQvg1r2so20o1_400.gif

GYaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHH !!! WTF EVERYONE is horny over KENTA!!

I!!!!!INSANITY ALERT AS WELL!!!!!

UPDATED: ahHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAAH FOUND IT

tumblr_lywvt283G81qborrvo1_400.gif

• Like 3

@Sloan~~okay srsly WTF Im trying to focus on something else and now you show me that gif

WTF IS GOING ON HERE *saves gifs on pc* Im sweating and drooling and squealing at the same time

its not so easy guise, you know AHAHAHAHAHA XD

BUT OMFHG THAT GUY IS KOUSUKE????????!!!!! he has the same hairstyle of Tsujimoto there AHAHAHAH XD

WHY THE GIF STOPPED AT THE BEST MOMENT WHAT WHAT WHAT WAS GOING ON THERE???????????????

and Suzuki where the hell were you at that moment AHAHAHAH

!!!!!!INSANITY WINS!!!!!!!

edit: AHAHAHAHAH a public confession!!!!! KENTA you can't say that stuff so easily, you know, I can really go as far as believing it AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! oh my poor brain.

and why there's a doctor there AHAHAHAHAH XDDD

• Like 2