hama71

@June

awwwwwwww~~ thank you June ♥

the rabid girl was on holiday for a few days after a very loooooong and hard exam ^__^""

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! but finally I'm here.

MisuShin Insanity at full steam yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~♥

KYAAAAA!!! Arianna letz make the fangirls jump!!! *jumps*

I was melting when the first time i read that they are texting each other!!!! >,,

You thought makes me drrroooollling....

Baba chan lying on his bed while texting with Taiki is such a beautiful imagination!!!!! *Q*

I'm wondering if they did not just text each other..

Maybe some video calls???

Taiki must be grinning like a bunny while texting with Baba chan.. hehehehe

ahahaha same here. srsly when I read it I was so shocked O_O ........

I mean, they text each other just for work affairs orRrRrRr also for stupid things?

OmGgGg June maybe some video calls?...... or maybe also some chats with web cam......

something like "what are u wearing in this moment, Baba-san mmm?"

"wait, I'm gonna show you..."

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then every now and then a member pops up going spazztic about BabaTaiki and we'd be so happy and then POOF! they're gone or not so active making me and June into two sad bunny girls.

we've been spazztic for A LONG TIME.

so seeing all the MisuShin and BabaTaiki love suddenly explode at the Takumi-kun FC 3...

WE'RE REALLY ON A HIGH.

@BunnySisters: girls you are not alone anymore. no, no, no.

aigoo, usually I happen to love things that nobody loves

so I spazz over them just on my own AaARrghHh!

and at first I wasn't active on this forum that much but after watching Pure

my heart was going to explode becoz too many feelings at the same time, you know

and GoOOoOoOsSsSsH you can imagine how much happy I was when I found out

all you MisuShin fans here.

Thank u girls for giving me such a great time here, you are amazing ♥♥ T_T

THANK YOU SO MUCH ♥!!!!!!

Wow new face for me! Hello to you.. and I like your enthusiasm^^ you can hug me anytime!!

I am happy you liked my video!

And yes Daisuke's hair are amazingly sparkling .... I even think it's a shame for me but he's a guy but he have much better hair then I do!!! Ahhhhh I would gladly wash his hair for him at last once... uhhhh dreams! sweet dreams!!!

Hi Seren!!!!!! nice to meet you ♥♥

ahahahah I'm glad u like my enthusiasm xD

gosh, srsly his hair sparkles like Edward Cullen body ahahahaha

okay, SRSLY, srlsy, I mean, do u think he uses a flat iron to get that incredibly silky hair??!

its PERFECT O_O

@Sloan____ those gifs O_O

aigoo, I totally forgot about Bishin.

sorry Bishin, but I really can't remember anything about you.

honestly I dnt remember that much about all 2-3 TK movies, I think I'm gonna watch them again.

I've got just some vague memories about Arata first appearance becoz

I though something like "but....srsly, who is that hotness??????? where does him come from????!!! EEEEEEEEEEH???"

DEMOOOOOOOOOOO.

1-Bishin kisses Baba on the cheek?????

2-He grabs HIS HAND?????????????????????????????

3- WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???????????????????????????????

that's private property, Bishin!! I know that Taiki at that time was -I dunno where but surely not there- BUT

that cheek and that hand are Taiki's property. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk!!!!!!

TOTALLY DIFFERENT when Baba-chan and Taiki are together.

They can't get their eyes off each other especially Baba-chan. When Taiki touches him, Baba-chan never flinches. The more he reciprocates and looks closely into Taiki. Lots of smiles. They look like they're made for each other.

@Ari: Welcome back!! we missed you!!! *hugs*

@Yoji: (thank you ♥) and I'm totally agree.

sorry Bishin, I'm very sorry that there's no love for you

but you are not the one for him. its Taiki. its hard to accept it but I'm sure that one day

you'll understand it. ganbare, Bishin.

ahahah xD

@Roby: never seen those pics before BUT observing Yoji's enthusiasm

I assume its something really important, can I ask you what is it?!

aigoo, I'm so out of date @__@ T_____T

and Yoji, its Taiki with BABA in yr avatar, MmMMmMmM o_____O??????!!!!

• Like 1

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• EvilStewie

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, it's BabaTaiki.

it's of the same series of pictures as the ones posted by roberta and the couch photo.

my tiny avatar is taken on the couch as well.

i've been looking for a larger image than this one but i am hopeless.

we might get lucky finding something here

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

well, uhm...yeah Baba-chan and Taiki are not that touchy touchy on fanmeets but uhm...oh gosh...oh gosh...their chemistry is undeniable and it's not them being shy..they're incredibly comfortable with each other actually. you could almost taste it..

oh gosh..it's so hard for me to go further 'cause my lips are twitching.

i'm stammering actually..

oh my gosh..how do i?

oh...

i'm nervous to give my impression.

i'm so weird, i know.

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

awwwwwwwwwww~~ sorry sorry, I've just read it.

omG! its really BABA there?? I mean, he's kinda...... unrecognizable?

srsly, I've never suspected that those guys were Taiki and Baba.

and !!omg!! Taiki's head over Baba's shoulder.....*tries to contain herself* but...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARI♥!! WelCome Back -hugs- I had so much to show you, but decided I shall spam them in here with all the lovely Bunny Sisters♥♥!! Welcome back tekekekekek -hugs- oh DUH I already hugged you but I'm so excited you're here!!

Ari and seren83

but you are not the one for him. its Taiki. its hard to accept it but I'm sure that one day

BWahahahahhaahwhahahahah Oh I'm so EVIL. Tekekekeke ♥ I'm glad I made you chuckle.

June maybe some video calls?...... or maybe also some chats with web cam......

something like "what are u wearing in this moment, Baba-san mmm?"

"wait, I'm gonna show you..."

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH GOOOOODDDDD aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh▬!! Just when I thought you can't elaborate on that scenario. DAMN, GUUUUURRRLLL UR a GENiUS!! AaRGGGGHHH -clenches my heart- rabbit8

• Like 2

robertita

challengeaccepted.jpg

a50f4bfbfbedab64be204f71f736afc379311e34.jpg

JK JK JK

WARnING: It will make you fall in love with Baba-CHAN ahhhhhhhHHH!!M!MM♥♥♥ TISSUE BOX READY????

0dd7912397dda144ffad430fb2b7d0a20df486e2.jpgd52a2834349b033b603fd36715ce36d3d439bdd3.jpgfcfaaf51f3deb48f3eb3747bf01f3a292cf578b9.jpg

don't ask me what's boy's heaven, looks like magazine name or fanclub group. I have a lot more Miss Boys pictures if you want. They're mostly screenshots or behind the scenes. :7yoyo10::7yoyo10::7yoyo10::7yoyo10::7yoyo10::7yoyo10:

• Like 3

WARnING: It will make you fall in love with Baba-CHAN ahhhhhhhHHH!!M!MM♥♥♥ TISSUE BOX READY????

0dd7912397dda144ffad430fb2b7d0a20df486e2.jpgd52a2834349b033b603fd36715ce36d3d439bdd3.jpgfcfaaf51f3deb48f3eb3747bf01f3a292cf578b9.jpg

LOVELY SEXY FABULOUS UNERTHLY GEORGEOUS ELEGANT MECHA MECHA KAWAII rabbit8 !!!!!!!!....... yes those are very dangerous shots! You can get easily addicted rabbit1 thanks for sharing!!!!

Hi Seren!!!!!! nice to meet you ♥♥

ahahahah I'm glad u like my enthusiasm xD

gosh, srsly his hair sparkle like Edward Cullen body ahahahaha

okay, SRSLY, srlsy, I mean, do u think he uses a flat iron to get those incredibly silky hair??!

they are PERFECT O_O

I think that is for sure that he use some good brand of cosmetics to keep hie look flawless.... latelly he is even face of some campaign name "SMILE COSMETIQUE" rabbit16

When you take into consideration the fact how often he change his hair color or how many times he "torment" them with some specific cosmetics for use in his stage preformances it's a real miracle that his hair have so unreal look^^ honto ni utz kusi!!!!!:8onion5:

BTW when we speak about stage/theater preformances does anyone know if you can watch somewhere online Mao's and Daichan's shared project "The Prince of a Wonderful Town"?? rabbit12

Ok girls to me it's time for bed onion1 so see ya tomorrow!!!

• Like 4

@Roby-------- awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~~♥

Roby in these days you're giving me a lot of joy with your pics ahahah xD

okay, srsly, I dunno why but Baba in those pics totally reminds me of Takahashi Yuuta (???????)

250px-Yuta-takahashi.jpg

he has nothing to do with him but.... maybe same hairstyle??!!!! bOoOoOoOoOH!!!!!!

AND...........AAAAAAAAAAHHHH OFFICER BABA YOU ARE BACK!!!!!!!

I really missed you ahaha ♥ where have u been for all this time? still lurking around here??

I hope so.

but srsly, Baba, let me betray you just for a minute becoz Yuusuke in that pic is AwWwWwwWwHOoOooT~~

holy smokes, that black turtleneck suits you a lot. and your smile is b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. AIGOOO!!

and you are taller than officer Baba !?! wtf!!!!

sorry Baba, I know you are ALWAYS hot, everyone knows it but its all fault of that uniform.

It doesn't do justice to you. sRsSsSlY.

and why are you holding a gun to his head?? it looks so nauGthY!

please officer Baba contain yourself, you are a police officer NOW!!!!

ahahahahaah xD

@Sloan~~~~~► the pic in the middle O______O

Can I squeal now? Can I squeal for real? KYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY MOLY never seen his bright smile so clearly.

but. he fixed his teeth????????!!!! @_@

I mean, in Pure I thought his fore-teeth were a little twisted (and I TOTALLY LOVED IT♥♥)

oh god, Baba chan bright smile. I'm gonna spazz over this pic for a good while eheheheheh^^

ARI♥!! WelCome Back -hugs- I had so much to show you, but decided I shall spam them in here with all the lovely Bunny Sisters♥♥!! Welcome back tekekekekek -hugs- oh DUH I already hugged you but I'm so excited you're here!! Ari and seren83 sorry Bishin, I'm very sorry that there's no love for you but you are not the one for him. its Taiki. its hard to accept it but I'm sure that one day you'll understand it. ganbare, Bishin. BWahahahahhaahwhahahahah Oh I'm so EVIL. Tekekekeke ♥ I'm glad I made you chuckle. June maybe some video calls?...... or maybe also some chats with web cam...... something like "what are u wearing in this moment, Baba-san mmm?" "wait, I'm gonna show you..." EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH GOOOOODDDDD aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh▬!! Just when I thought you can't elaborate on that scenario. DAMN, GUUUUURRRLLL UR a GENiUS!! AaRGGGGHHH -clenches my heart-

awwww~♥thank you, my sweet Sloan♥!!! I wanna hug you too;)!!!

and you MUST share your new discoveries here becoz u always find amazing stuff ♥

and srsly, about Bishin.

I think Baba chan lets him do that sort of thing just because there's no feeling between them

(SORRY BISHIN >_

its like "I allow you to grab my royal hand just becoz I don't give a damn about you"

(SORRY BISHIN AGAIN >_

Bishin, please, don't be sad. srsly, you will find another man in your life, I'm sure.

*keeps imagining things*

ahahahaha I'm totally going nuts xD

anyhoo, I think Taiki will never do that sort of thing to BABA o_O

I mean, Taiki that grabs his hand or KISSES HIM ON CHEEK???

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH????????

he's always so shy when Baba is around ♥♥ awWwWwWwWw!!!!!!

aigoo, I think its more probably that Baba grabs Taiki hand and not viceversa.

OMG BABA GRABBING HIS HAND mMmMmMMmMmMmmMmMm I hope that before doing something like that he texts Taiki to warn him otherwise Taiki may faint or something.

please Baba if you are gonna do something like that text me too,

I must gear up for it @v@

• Like 3

MY SUPAH REPLY BEGINS. rabbit4

I din't know that Bishin left series because of his studies.... hmmm ...but that was good luck for Taiki then by that time.

But I am wondering if Bishin had to keep on series I am wondering how he would play those "fire scenes" with Baba rabbit12.... no! no! rabbit5 ......no picture coming in my headrabbit7...... there is only Taiki by Arata's side.

I can't think other way!

Yojichan .....anyway thanks for links I will check it for sure.

I love how you described it as "fire scenes" because they sure are.

Well, in fairness to Bishin (the boy still deserves some love, there are actually hardcore Bishin fans out there) he probably...maybe...could do the fire scenes but of course it wouldn't have that incredible effect that we all know with the way Taiki does it with Baba-chan.

but he could probably do it with the right motivation and practice. lots of practice.

Yoji, I'm glad you like them. I find these picture in a Russian blog about "Rem" Baba.

Thanks so much for sharing them, sweetheart. *kisses*

@BunnySisters: girls you are not alone anymore. no, no, no.

aigoo, usually I happen to love things that nobody loves

so I spazz over them just on my own AaARrghHh!

and at first I wasn't active on this forum that much but after watching Pure

my heart was going to explode becoz too many feelings at the same time, you know

and GoOOoOoOsSsSsH you can imagine how much happy I was when I found out

all you MisuShin fans here.

Thank u girls for giving me such a great time here, you are amazing ♥♥ T_T

THANK YOU SO MUCH ♥!!!!!!

@Yoji: (thank you ♥) and I'm totally agree.

ahahah xD

oh Ari, going through all the love explosion for BabaTaiki in the thread really blew me away. Totally unexpected. It's so surreal. it's amazing. i feel so grateful that our paths have crossed here in the forums.

Pure really brought us together in this love connection. i'm so happy!

JOIN THE BUNNY HOP OF JOY!

rabbit4

Like you my reaction towards Baba-chan's appearance in Bibou no Detail was :Red_fox:

I'm sure a lot of you already know that Bibou no Detail was my first introduction to the Takumi-kun series. So I guess in many ways I was one of those who was fated to experience Baba-chan.

I could not keep my eyes away from him. I was having my own Shingyouji moment. My eyes just followed him everywhere in every scene he made. That confrontation between Misu and Gii in the room...HOLY _________ oh how my heart shook in that scene. Where does this guy come off and talk like that to Gii like that and WALK OUT OF THE ROOM LIKE A BOSS???? :Red_fox7:

I already fell in love at first sight with Baba-chan when he first walked in the room he shared with Takumi.

But after watching THAT scene with Gii....i am already the mother of his children. i swear! :leaf15:

awwwwwwwwwww~~ sorry sorry, I've just read it.

omG! its really BABA there?? I mean, he's kinda...... unrecognizable?

srsly, I've never suspected that those guys were Taiki and Baba.

and !!omg!! Taiki's head over Baba's shoulder.....*tries to contain herself* but...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep, that's Taiki leaning on his shoulder. they look so comfortable together and that's what is giving me a heart squeeze.

if i was anywhere near this magazine shoot...i would be taking pictures and videos like crazy. every moment counts!

too bad i have to contend myself with this teensy weensy image. :leaf7:

okay, srsly, I dunno why but Baba in those pics totally reminds me of Takahashi Yuuta (???????)

250px-Yuta-takahashi.jpg

but srsly, Baba, let me betray you just for a minute becoz Yuusuke in that pic is AwWwWwwWwHOoOooT~~

holy smokes, that black turtleneck suits you a lot. and your smile is b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. AIGOOO!!

and you are taller than officer Baba !?! wtf!!!!

sorry Baba, I know you are ALWAYS hot, everyone knows it but its all fault of that uniform.

It doesn't do justice to you. sRsSsSlY.

and why are you holding a gun to his head?? it looks so nauGthY!

please officer Baba contain yourself, you are a police officer NOW!!!!

ahahahahaah xD

anyhoo, I think Taiki will never do that sort of thing to BABA o_O

I mean, Taiki that grabs his hand or KISSES HIM ON CHEEK???

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH????????

he's always so shy when Baba is around ♥♥ awWwWwWwWw!!!!!!

aigoo, I think its more probably that Baba grabs Taiki hand and not viceversa.

OMG BABA GRABBING HIS HAND mMmMmMMmMmMmmMmMm I hope that before doing something like that he texts Taiki to warn him otherwise Taiki may faint or something.

please Baba if you are gonna do something like that text me too,

I must gear up for it @v@

oh gosh, that's a favorite image of Takahashi for me too. I was looking for images I could use as inspiration when I wrote "Of Love and Loss" and THAT image is one of them that i encountered and there was something i saw with with the way he has the light bathing his face and his facial expression. everything worked so well. so yeah...i love that image too. :)

you know when i think about it...i'm not surprised why Taiki would not do that to Baba-chan 'cause...well, Taiki is usually the one who gets kissed instead. I mean we've seen images of Taiki getting kissed by a guy on the cheek. Even in the Pure movie...remember what Shingyouji said..."I'm never the one to kiss him."

that says a lot right there. rabbit1

(catches up on post and hides in the background)

Tat-chan, you cannot hide..

You're on the 'User Spotlight' of the YO forum. rabbit16

@roberta: i have to add..you TOTALLY got me again with the 4 panel picture you posted here.

OMG..

that one image there with Baba-chan in the blue shirt and looking to the side.

oh man..

INSPIRATION AGAIN!

i love his hair like that instead of the usual straight bangs over his forehead.

he looks so gorgeous and strong in that picture. i love love love it!!!

• Like 1

I noticed there has been a photo challenge here in the club regarding Baba-chan.

Well, I'm gonna post a few but this is actually BabaTaiki.

the challenge is open to anyone and everyone who can find larger images of these.

our dear friend Pampai shared these images here in the club sometime ago and i am only resharing them so you have an idea that there is actually MORE to the Visualboy images than we have only seen so far.

visualboybabataiki1.jpg

visualboyBabaTaikisleeping.jpg

tempc240b631-3e8e-410e-9b07-f0feb7d.jpg

• Like 4

oh gosh...hickeys are AWESOME!!! *grins* giving them and receiving them is layers of awesome. :D

ohmigosh...if we go to the ramen shop together...i am gonna put my dignity in the bag. hahahahahah!!!

i'll put it back on after we leave the place. xD

MisuShin is always a good reason to celebrate.

you bet :) they're really awesome! it's a must have actually XD oh, haven't got one -_- poor me. how about you? i misunderstood your reply, i thought you want to have layers of hickey HAHAHAHA

but why? we should take the first step :cuteonion46:

im seriously becoming a fan of misushin couple >.

• Like 2

For everyones „hungry eyes” at sunday’s evening a few nice fan made AMVs with our love objects rabbit16rabbit8rabbit13

1) Lea Salonga – We could be in love - Dai and Mao

Video:

2) Ayaka - Hajimari no toki (The beginning) - Gii x Takumi

Btw I love this song!! rabbit3Here is lyric if someone is interested:

Video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVwu612iNHU&feature=channel&list=UL

3) Sara Evans - I Could Not Ask For More - DaiMao

Video:

4) Oda Kazumasa - Love Story Wa Totsuzen Ni - Daichan×Mao

Lyric:

Video:

5) TOKIO - Kaze Ni Natte (I'm wind) – Arata & Shingyoji

Lyric:

Video:

ENJOY YOURSELF!!!......because I amrabbit10

OMG!!! Thank You for this!! the songs are great really love it. and DaiMao's the best. ok i think, im falling in love :leaf15:

• Like 1

you bet :) they're really awesome! it's a must have actually XD oh, haven't got one -_- poor me. how about you? i misunderstood your reply, i thought you want to have layers of hickey HAHAHAHA

but why? we should take the first step :cuteonion46:

im seriously becoming a fan of misushin couple >.

hahahahahahah!!! layers of hickeys...now THAT would be a challenge to the hickey maker. xD

well, i already have been given hickeys...even large ones and i don't hide them. i wear them proud in public.

my mom once pointed it out and looked worried. she asked, "Doesn't that hurt?"

I just gave her a small smile and said no.

what I couldn't tell her was...

HOMG!! IT ACTUALLY FEELS GREAT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

but i'm shy to post the pictures here on the forums, of course. kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

For Bunny sisters

8c77d7b0ad62.jpg8c77d7b0ad62.jpg

I AM SERIOUSLY BECOMING A BABATAIKI FAN >.

- - - Updated - - -

hahahahahahah!!! layers of hickeys...now THAT would be a challenge to the hickey maker. xD

well, i already have been given hickeys...even large ones and i don't hide them. i wear them proud in public.

my mom once pointed it out and looked worried. she asked, "Doesn't that hurt?"

I just gave her a small smile and said no.

what I couldn't tell her was...

HOMG!! IT ACTUALLY FEELS GREAT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

but i'm shy to post the pictures here on the forums, of course. kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

now im thinking, who would be that hickey maker might be :leaf20: it would be great, if it is, daimao or babataiki XD

wow, i envy you for having some >.

if my mom asked me if that hurts, i would probably say, IT'S REALLY GOOD!! you should try to get one HAHAHAHAHAHA im evil!

• Like 2

I noticed there has been a photo challenge here in the club regarding Baba-chan.

Well, I'm gonna post a few but this is actually BabaTaiki.

the challenge is open to anyone and everyone who can find larger images of these.

our dear friend Pampai shared these images here in the club sometime ago and i am only resharing them so you have an idea that there is actually MORE to the Visualboy images than we have only seen so far.

I'm glad to see that Baba photo challenge is going very well yeeeeeeeeeee~~ :p

thank you Yoji for sharing ♥!

and thank you also Pampai for sharing those pics before ♥!

:msn_red_fox 3

even if they are teensy-weensy I can see lots of things though EHEHEHEH.

I'm even using a magnifying glass in this moment ahahah I'm crazy xD

I totally love all these pics but the ones that totally make me go WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH :

1st pic~~~► Taiki, OMG!!! you are making fun of Baba????!!!! its like he's saying something like

"EEEEEEH? I'm not hearing you lalalalalala" and Baba "wtf are you doing O_O????!!!"

with his usual killer/sweet/sexy look of course yeeeeee~~xD

Last pic~~~► I mean the one where there's Taiki with his arms crossed. AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW~~♥♥♥

too kawaiiiiiiii together ♥ even if I can't see it well I LOVE TAIKI EXPRESSION, THOUGH ahahaah xD

but Baba is really holding something in his mouth, mmm? or Im just hallucinating as usual ahaha xD?

• Like 2

Yoji... I've been searching all over Chinese,Japanese, English websites, their 'youtube' version, popular engines, and livejournal scans. There is something fishy about it. I know it said VisualBoy Vol. 1. I found a link and downloaded the scans but it is in not there. It is dated 2008 with Saito Takumi. There must be something different. It doesnt seem to be VisualBoy Brush vol. 1. Some said it is DVD. I cannot find that for sale anywhere even on Japanese websites. I don't think it is true. I searched Chinese names of Baba Ryouma and Naitou Taiki and often they were separated, not together- none said Vol.1, plus Japanese. I've tried ビジュアルボーイ but nothing would put 内藤大希 and 馬場良馬 together. or their characters, Misu/Shingyouji in japanese. WTF is VisualBoy anyway, they keep referring me to some cellphone crap!

It's probably a huge misinformation going on here. I think it is nearly non-existent. LOL. I'm sorry ]: I wanted to see these pictures badly too.

I AM SERIOUSLY BECOMING A BABATAIKI FAN >.

- - - Updated - - -

now im thinking, who would be that hickey maker might be :leaf20: it would be great, if it is, daimao or babataiki XD

wow, i envy you for having some >.

the hickey i got measured an inch right smack on the side of my neck. it was undeniably obvious. i'd get funny looking stares from people (mostly women) and i just grin. :D i've had cute little hickeys too.

i am confident that BabaTaiki can give amazing hickeys. they say really good kissers can do that. and i think they've proved that in Pure. *giggles*

you're becoming a serious BabaTaiki fan. wahahahahahahaha!!! WELCOME TO OUR WORLD! LOL rabbit1

I'm glad to see that Baba photo challenge is going very well yeeeeeeeeeee~~ :p

thank you Yoji for sharing ♥!

and thank you also Pampai for sharing those pics before ♥!

:msn_red_fox 3

even if they are teensy-weensy I can see lots of things though EHEHEHEH.

I'm even using a magnifying glass in this moment ahahah I'm crazy xD

I totally love all these pics but the ones that totally make me go WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH :

1st pic~~~► Taiki, OMG!!! you are making fun of Baba????!!!! its like he's saying something like

"EEEEEEH? I'm not hearing you lalalalalala" and Baba "wtf are you doing O_O????!!!"

with his usual killer/sweet/sexy look of course yeeeeee~~xD

Last pic~~~► I mean the one where there's Taiki with his arms crossed. AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW~~♥♥♥

too kawaiiiiiiii together ♥ even if I can't see it well I LOVE TAIKI EXPRESSION, THOUGH ahahaah xD

but Baba is really holding something in his mouth, mmm? or Im just hallucinating as usual ahaha xD?

you're very welcome. Pampai is amazing to find these images too.

oh yeah...those images you pointed out really caught my attention as well. i mean it's so teeny weeny yet we can see the rapport they have with each other. you can sense how comfortable they are together. and that pose with Taiki's arms crossed and looks like Baba-chan is leaning close to him...

OMG!! Can you feel the confidence right there?

so delicious, huh?

but i need a magnifier to see exactly what the heck is Baba-chan holding or is that his hand over Taiki's shoulder? It looks so fuzzy.

why are you sooooooo tiny?? rabbit7 :1onion52:

the one where Taiki is closing his ears while Baba-chan watches him amused. gosh...it's so adorable. :cuteonion41:

it's like Taiki got tickled with whatever Baba-chan just said.

Taiki: No! No! No! Stop it. I'm not listening. lalalalalalalalalaaa~~

Baba: What? I just told you you're cute. What's wrong with you?

Yoji... I've been searching all over Chinese,Japanese, English websites, their 'youtube' version, popular engines, and livejournal scans. There is something fishy about it. I know it said VisualBoy Vol. 1. I found a link and downloaded the scans but it is in not there. It is dated 2008 with Saito Takumi. There must be something different. It doesnt seem to be VisualBoy Brush vol. 1. Some said it is DVD. I cannot find that for sale anywhere even on Japanese websites. I don't think it is true. I searched Chinese names of Baba Ryouma and Naitou Taiki and often they were separated, not together- none said Vol.1, plus Japanese. I've tried ビジュアルボーイ but nothing would put 内藤大希 and 馬場良馬 together. or their characters, Misu/Shingyouji in japanese. WTF is VisualBoy anyway, they keep referring me to some cellphone crap!

It's probably a huge misinformation going on here. I think it is nearly non-existent. LOL. I'm sorry ]: I wanted to see these pictures badly too.

Hi Sloan! wow! well, i dunno for sure where exactly to find it but perhaps that's a lead you got there. you found the 2008 scans and we know that Pure was released in 2010. so this VB issue was most likely done in 2010 as a promo vehicle for Pure. i'm just speculating so i could be wrong. they could have done this a bit earlier before Pure or after it was released. the movie shooting for BL movies is very short since such films are not mainstream. so it's important that the promotion will be heavy for this.

this sucks i can't read Japanese. onion7

• Like 1

Sloan I Won't fall in love with Baba. I already love him. He drive me crazy.

Ari, my dear, I glad you love those pics and I will send you more.

@roberta: i have to add..you TOTALLY got me again with the 4 panel picture you posted here.

OMG..

that one image there with Baba-chan in the blue shirt and looking to the side.

oh man..

INSPIRATION AGAIN!

i love his hair like that instead of the usual straight bangs over his forehead.

he looks so gorgeous and strong in that picture. i love love love it!!!

Yoji, these pictures was for you my dear. When I saw that pics I thought: OMG, Yoji must see these. It will inspire her.

I love Baba in pink. And all I want is more inspiration for you.

• Like 1

Yoji, these pictures was for you my dear. When I saw that pics I thought: OMG, Yoji must see these. It will inspire her.

waah?! REALLY??

OMG! OMG!!!

*hugs tight and kisses*

you're so sweet...oh man...now i wanna cry again. i'm so touched you'd say that, sweetheart.

thank you! thank you so much!

as much as i totally adore Baba-chan and Taiki...there's a look that i am looking for in them.

you see, i don't look at a picture just for the sake of their appearance in them. i'm actually very picky as to what i choose to keep.

i see a story. i see a look. i see a particular facial expression. i look at the eyes. then my mind starts whipping up something and store them in my memory for me to get later.

it's always been like that for me.

so what you've done to share this is making me so happy in so many special ways.

i'm very grateful. *hugs more*

- - - Updated - - -

waah?! REALLY??

OMG! OMG!!!

*hugs tight and kisses*

you're so sweet...oh man...now i wanna cry again. i'm so touched you'd say that, sweetheart.

thank you! thank you so much!

as much as i totally adore Baba-chan and Taiki...there's a look that i am looking for in them.

you see, i don't look at a picture just for the sake of their appearance in them. i'm actually very picky as to what i choose to keep.

i see a story. i see a look. i see a particular facial expression. i look at the eyes. then my mind starts whipping up something and store them in my memory for me to get later.

it's always been like that for me.

so what you've done to share this is making me so happy in so many special ways.

i'm very grateful. *hugs more*

• Like 1

Hi guys!!! Long time no see! :D

In last past weeks I did final exams and entrance exams for university... It was so tiring... (first so hard exams in my live). I still feel tired. That's just strange:6onion72:

But the best thing is, that I passed entrance exams at university and next school year I will start study japanese, and about japan's culture!!!!!

It's like dream, I still can't believe it.

And I bought my own copy of first and second volumes of Takumi-kun manga! I'm so incredibly happy! It's almost impossible buy this manga in my country, there is no bookstore sell it here... I was just really lucky :D

Enough about my life :D

One thing which still suprising me, Misu is the uke? I know, it was mentioned here earlier, and in afterwords in first manga is it written...

I was like "eh? Really?" still somehow can't believe.

I think I need a proof... if you know what I mean :D

Now I noticed that I really like Shingyouji's shirt in Pure... I mean that red one he wearing when he with Takumi and Gii going on lunch.

Somehow I think boys with shirt and T-shirt under it are sexy. Very sexy

And guys, don't you know where can I find this photo in better quality? This is so small...

77a079b5fe_86130840_o2.jpg

Ahhh I'm going crazy because you and your speaking about Misu and Shingyouji... That's crazy :D

• Like 3

Heyyyyyyyyy you!!!!!! Zuruiiiii!!!! I am going sleep and what is going on here so many posts that I don't know witch one I should answer first!!!:cuteonion52: Ok then.........

Like you my reaction towards Baba-chan's appearance in Bibou no Detail was :Red_fox:

I'm sure a lot of you already know that Bibou no Detail was my first introduction to the Takumi-kun series. So I guess in many ways I was one of those who was fated to experience Baba-chan.

I could not keep my eyes away from him. I was having my own Shingyouji moment. My eyes just followed him everywhere in every scene he made. That confrontation between Misu and Gii in the room...HOLY _________ oh how my heart shook in that scene. Where does this guy come off and talk like that to Gii like that and WALK OUT OF THE ROOM LIKE A BOSS???? :Red_fox7:

I already fell in love at first sight with Baba-chan when he first walked in the room he shared with Takumi.

But after watching THAT scene with Gii....i am already the mother of his children. i swear! :leaf15:

Heh mother of his children^^ ?! One point for you for your nice reply rabbit14

For me it was the same way. I started my "Takumi-kun love-sikness" from Bibou no Detail!

By that time I just searched websites with reason to find something thrilling and I read some girl's review about Takumi-kun series movie 3 and I give a try to watch it..... from the point of view now I am eternally grateful this girl for writing that comment back then!!!!!:8onion5:

Didn't you mean VISUAL BOY BRUSH this site:

I have seen Mao's DVD and Photo album from this project and probably it will be this some for Baba

Now I am at work and I can't write more (if my boss catch me I will be in biggggggggg troublesonion8) I will try find something later at home!

Have fun!:8onion73:

• Like 3

the hickey i got measured an inch right smack on the side of my neck. it was undeniably obvious. i'd get funny looking stares from people (mostly women) and i just grin. :D i've had cute little hickeys too.

i am confident that BabaTaiki can give amazing hickeys. they say really good kissers can do that. and i think they've proved that in Pure. *giggles*

you're becoming a serious BabaTaiki fan. wahahahahahahaha!!! WELCOME TO OUR WORLD! LOL rabbit1

an inch? wow, maybe your delicious :5yoyo12: hahahaha~ those women envy you for sure. they were like, hey i want to get that big hickey LOL ill draw a hickey for myself XD

i totally agree, specially baba. he have this awesome lips. and the way he kisses taiki on pure, i was really amazed. that pass the choco scene was really cool (based on my experience) i would love to do that again :msn_red_fox 1 for me that scene was really natural, as if like they've already done that so many times :) and why am i giggling >.

am i gonna look like this rabbit1 if i become a babataiki fan? they're driving me crazy now.. omg... daimao is fading on my brain~~~

• Like 3

But the best thing is, that I passed entrance exams at university and next school year I will start study japanese, and about japan's culture!!!!!

And I bought my own copy of first and second volumes of Takumi-kun manga! I'm so incredibly happy! It's almost impossible buy this manga in my country, there is no bookstore sell it here... I was just really lucky :D

Now I noticed that I really like Shingyouji's shirt in Pure... I mean that red one he wearing when he with Takumi and Gii going on lunch.

Ahhh I'm going crazy because you and your speaking about Misu and Shingyouji... That's crazy :D

Hi There Camellia, congrats on passing the exams :leaf12: im gonna start studying japanese too, the thing is, it's self study :p

wow, good for you! im thinking of buying the manga too, is it in english or japanese? we have bookstores here who sells manga, but im not sure if they have takumi, since it's BL.

how i wish, i can also wear t-shirt under a long sleeve. it's really sexy and you'll look good on it. i sweat a lot especially when im not in a cold place like the mall, and it's freaking hot in our country :cuteonion50:

people here really like babataiki couple, actually they're almost done converting me to a babataiki fan instead of daimao. and like you, im also going crazy because of them :cuteonion43:

• Like 4

Hi guys!!! Long time no see! :D

In last past weeks I did final exams and entrance exams for university... It was so tiring... (first so hard exams in my live). I still feel tired. That's just strange:6onion72:

Enough about my life :D

One thing which still suprising me, Misu is the uke? I know, it was mentioned here earlier, and in afterwords in first manga is it written...

I was like "eh? Really?" still somehow can't believe.

I think I need a proof... if you know what I mean :D

HELLO!!! WELCOME BACK!!! it's been awhile since you've been around.

a big big warm congratulations for making it to the university. your dreams will be soon realized. really happy for you, dear! you owe it to yourself to take it easy now after going through all that. you should be celebrating.

and speaking of celebration...BELATED HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO!!!

oh yeah it's really crazy with MisuShin madness here. i wonder why. ohohohohohohoho!!!

yeah, the manga..OMG! i was surprised too because my orientation was that Misu was seme so it was really interesting to see that in the manga, he wasn't but it's nice to see two sides to Misu's character and i think because of that we see a more rounded character. same with Taiki because in the manga he's seme. so i'm actually very intrigued to see that. i appreciated them even more as a fan and as a writer.

Baba-chan read the Pure manga so it's interesting how he was able to interpret the character on screen. :)

oh that red checkered shirt, YESSS! i've been looking for one to wear myself. LOL #hopelessgirl

and Shingyouji's school bag.

and the pink LOVE shirt of Takumi

and the checkered green hoodie sweater Takumi wore in Bibou no Detail.

Heyyyyyyyyy you!!!!!! Zuruiiiii!!!! I am going sleep and what is going on here so many posts that I don't know witch one I should answer first!!!:cuteonion52: Ok then.........

Heh mother of his children^^ ?! One point for you for your nice reply rabbit14

For me it was the same way. I started my "Takumi-kun love-sikness" from Bibou no Detail!

By that time I just searched websites with reason to find something thrilling and I read some girl's review about Takumi-kun series movie 3 and I give a try to watch it..... from the point of view now I am eternally grateful this girl for writing that comment back then!!!!!:8onion5:

Didn't you mean VISUAL BOY BRUSH this site:

I have seen Mao's DVD and Photo album from this project and probably it will be this some for Baba

Now I am at work and I can't write more (if my boss catch me I will be in biggggggggg troublesonion8) I will try find something later at home!

Have fun!:8onion73:

REALLY? I GET POINT FOR THAT? AWESOME!!! YUSSSS!!!

Baba-chan makes me melt like a jar of mayonnaise on a summer day.

I have yet to fully explore the Visualboy site.

gosh..i wish those images are in there somewhere somehow...i'm gonna rummage through pages and pages of BOYS BOYS BOYS...OH SO FULL OF BOYS...my estrogen level will skyrocket for sure!

an inch? wow, maybe your delicious :5yoyo12: hahahaha~ those women envy you for sure. they were like, hey i want to get that big hickey LOL ill draw a hickey for myself XD

i totally agree, specially baba. he have this awesome lips. and the way he kisses taiki on pure, i was really amazed. that pass the choco scene was really cool (based on my experience) i would love to do that again :msn_red_fox 1 for me that scene was really natural, as if like they've already done that so many times :) and why am i giggling >.

am i gonna look like this rabbit1 if i become a babataiki fan? they're driving me crazy now.. omg... daimao is fading on my brain~~~

don't worry. i take absolutely full responsibility for you becoming a BabaTaiki fan. :D

YEY!!

oh gosh...the hickey. yeah...i must be delicious...wait i'm gonna try to lick my arm. xD

waah! you've personally experienced a choco kiss?! OMG!! THAT'S SO AWESOME!!!

i want one too! i want one too! but i wanna do it with my seme using the actual chocolate brand MisuShin used because I'm such a Pure-ist. hehehehe!

THIS IS ALL BABATAIKI'S FAULT!!! hahahahahahahaha!!!

• Like 2