₪₪₪ Ga'Ma (ガマ) ₪₪₪

Saga

The house was wonderful, and ruefully it reminded him of his grandparents. As he followed them he watched the childeren, they were so happy and full of joy. Wonderful innocent thoughts were no doubt flowing through their minds, and secretly Kohei longed to go back in time before the incident. Before he almost lost his friend, and before his grandparents were forced to take him in. He was, no doubt, thankful to his grandfather, the man who had trained him in the ways of the staff and the family weapon was still with them. When he left it had been given to him, as a sign that he was ready for it, but the yellow haired man refused. It would only be broken or lost, and surely now he was glad as he wouldn't be able to carry it around without odd looks.

The woman offered them to sit and he smiled when Shiro plopped down. "I Must make a call," he said, "I'm worried that Cruzz is as sore of a looser as I take him to be." He wore the facade of a gentle smile, but deep down he was worried. Very worried. He did suppose he was paranoid, but honestly right now he didn't care. Stepping outside the room and into a hallway of sorts he pulled out his yellow flip phone, speed dialing the number he knew all too well.

"Hello?" croaked an old voice over the phone. They were alive. He kept a tear in and replied,

"Hey grandpa, just checkin' on you guys. Nothing bad's happened right? Gram's leeks are fine?" It was meant as a joke, but his grandfather knew what he ment.

"Nope," he could hear him smiling over the phone, "Everything's fine here, the leeks havn't been disturbed in quite some time. It's close to harvesting time." The conversation went on a little longer until they said their goodbyes and he snapped the phone shut, leaning against the wall. It was then that he noticed the children once more and he smiled.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Bloodysadist

• iMarionette

• 「viviD

Ryou watch Crimson heading towards the room Rika pointed out with Pink still in his arms. He felt concern but he was sure that his wounds will heal, he was sure that Pink will be alright now. Ryou was quite surprised that he just noticed that he didn't went berserk, since there was dried blood but very glad.

Back to the current matter, Ryou still felt the concern but shook it off. Pink will definitely be alright. He turned his attention to the candles.

"Lights one's darkest path", huh?

It reminded him of white, of Shiro.

Light.... white, pure, untainted... Shiro. To Ryou, Shiro IS the light. He's the light that Ryou discovered. Brightening with brilliance. Beautiful. It really suited him, as if it was meant to be. Maybe it is.

He turned his attention to the children playing this time. Having fun, smiling, laughing, so carefree, so innocent, playing without care... playing with knowing that they are safe. Seeing them like that made Ryou happy but at the same time, jealous, envious... sad.

...Ryou will still protect them, protect their world without red blood, without death though he was sure that Gii will never let them get hurt even just by their hair.

Gii... he was really mysterious but kind and generous. He protects the children from harm. He gave them a place where it everything was alright, were they are protected.

Ryou wanted a world without darkness. A world without pain, with happiness, full of laughter and smiles.

...He wanted Ga'Ma to smile like that. To smile, knowing the future is bright, to smile with the Cruzz and the black soldiers gone. But will that really happen?

Well, it isn't bad to dream.

But someday...

...someday...

It was lively,it was peaceful. For how long Shika wanted to feel this relaxed, just even if for a minute - to let his guard down. As he was sitting on the sofa,Shiro let his eyes close and for a bit he let it down,all his toughness. He almost fell asleep.

The woman noticed that Shika was about to fall asleep and chuckled as turned to the rest of Ga'Ma. It was really odd that Shiro didn't ask her what she meant by the thing she said to him,but may be he himself didn't want to know...yet.

-"I will be going to see if the girls in the kitchen can prepare something quick for you to eat, in case though someone wants to sleep...",she glanced over Shiro who obviously was dozing off,"the fourth floor is where your rooms are. Each door has the color you are representing,so you will know which is your own room. I will be going to see if all is prepared there as well. If you excuse me now..",she bowed lightly and smiled.

Shika flinched lightly,but only the woman noticed since she was just right next to him. Ah,there was blood on the sofa.

-"Shiro-sama,are you woun-....",he opened eyes and glared at her,so she couldn't even finish her sentence,"Excuse me.", she bowed and left. Harukami tried hard to keep Ga'Ma orange sane and calm, he didn't want to boy to go mad and might hurt someone and even himself. Shiro knew how fragile Ryou was.

Beside that, Kohei was worried even if he tried to hide it and to fight his demons,Shiro knew his friend well enough to tell when the other was bothered. Come to think of it, what kind of a call Kohei had to make?

Meanwhile on second floor, Gii just greeted the other Ga'Ma soldiers with a slight nod of head as they entered the room. Like the other rooms and the entire house, there were only candles.

The boy was placed down and then crimson soldier said with a concern,

Make sure he'll be fine.

Gii grinned,but didn't say anything. His hands were gathered behind his back, and he himself was dressed in a fully black kimono yet white stripes of the belt around his waist dangled upside down.The male just kept grinning around Ga'Ma soldiers. Was he some...mental? For once he could give a normal answer instead of a grin, couldn't he?

When Genkishi left the room,the expression of Gii's face changed and he threw a glance toward Momo. Kurogami didn't speak,didn't move. His eyes shifted and his pupil went from oval to slit.

"Pulse is weak... breathing heavy...",his eyes kept gazing upon Momo's body, not noticing if the boy even was staring at him .... or was annoyed. Whatever the other was doing right now wouldn't be noticed due to the fact that Gii was rather focused right now. Focused on saving this life.

-"Ah,it is infected.",Kurogami sighed and turned around to take place by a small table next to the window. He was standing tall,and took in hand a few herbs that had some strong scent. He mixed them in a wooden mortar,to move pestle in a quick and smooth movements. He had to apply that on the wound,but before anything...

-"I will have to undress you.",he turned around and reached for Momo's top. Of course,he wouldn't undress the male completely, but just said it this way on purpose. As old he was,he still was a tease. Old,indeed, Kurogami was old. Older than one could imagine.

Momo gave a tired smile in response; Crimson's hand was gentle on his head, and Momo did not flinch away from his touch. After being carried all the way, he was feeling comfortable enough in this Ga'Ma's presence.

"Don't worry about the jacket. It's already yours."

Not quite knowing what to say to such a gift, Momo gave his silent thanks.

"What about you? Were you hurt in the fight?" the question found its way to Momo's lips, but it was a moment too late, or perhaps too quiet, because Crimson had already turned and stood by the door. Then Momo blinked again, one of those blinks that last longer than they should, and there was Kurogami instead.

"Ah, it is infected."

Momo could tell from the burn in his side that Kurogami was right. "Sounds great." He gave a cheeky grin that faltered when Momo caught the change in the man's eyes. His brow furrowed into a worried frown; and then relaxed as Momo convincied himself that his own eyes were starting to play tricks on him. It could have been the play of light and shadow. A trick of mind and imagination.

Momo's nose twitched at the unfamiliar scents. He didn't know much about plants, less from say what to use for small pains or insect bites. He was willing to learn, however. Such crafts could often come in handy.

"I will have to undress you."

His hands shot up protectively, out of pure instinct; and Momo had reason to trust such an instinct, however misplaced it was- this time. "What's in the mixture?" he asked, rather focusing on something else, other than the heat in his cheeks; a faint blush glowing on the pale skin. He became very interested in the ceiling as Kurogami's fingers peeled away Crimson's jacket. Momo grunted in discomfort, but otherwise remained obediently silent.

When Azakuma reach up to the second floor, he would notice that the soldier was gather in different rooms with a different numbers, in one room there was like 5 soldiers but in the other there was less or more soldier, he would continue walking through the hallway, as he would sense right there "Death..." he would mumble under his soldier mask, there was no doubts, this was the room where Cruzz, was staying off, he would look aside and keep going as he finally would hear, what he wanted to hear.

"Man, that was so tasty, to make one of the Ga'Ma's soldiers bleeding, I think her name was Pink, or at least the other was calling him like that, wait her or him, I don't know what he was..." one of the soldiers would say laughing, as the others would start laughing as well, Sho would stand up in front the door entrance and look at them.

"So you are the scum, who did that to Momo? You know I've looked for you through this whole time..." he would say loud enough to can the others hear him, as everyone would look at him.

"Who are you, idiot? Don't you have post to guard?" the same guy who was telling about Momo how he made him bleeding would yell out to the male, as one of the other soldiers would notice the white color under the armor. "Jesus Christ, he is one of them he is Ga'Ma!" one of the other guards would say as he would raise his hand and stab one of them with one of his sais which was on his right muscle and with the other he would cut down the whole armor to can he remove it from his body... revealing his white costume, and pull out from under his coat his cowboy hat placing it "Just give me a reason, to shout all of you here and to make this guy here surfer more... slowly and painful, and I will do it, without doubts!" he would say reaching to the lock on the door behind him and lock it up, till his other hand was pointing one of his guns towards them "Wh-What do you want, crazy idiot? You know there, is no way for you to get out of here without being shout, yourself as well." the other who wasn't hurt asked Ga'Ma green, as he would grin "I just want this guy over there, and if you are smart enough to stay silent I might not kill you. And if I were you, I wouldn't bother for my enemy. I will get out of here, with just few scratches maximum." he would say smirking as he would walk to the wall on which his sai was stab, and holding up the other male, as he would pull it out making the other to drop down.

One of the soldiers won't manage to hold his voice back and will yell out "Alert! One of the Ga'Ma's fighters is..." before he manage to finish his words, Ga'Ma green will shout him down in the leg, making it bleeding and causing to the other to drop down on the ground as the other try and run towards the door but Sho, will lift his leg meeting his nose breaking it down, making it to bleed, which will cover part of his leg to cover in a little blood and send the other back in unconsciousness "The best think here is, that I have weapons, but you don't because you don't change here..." he would mumble as finally everyone outside would start move when they found their soldier on the ground behind the building and alert the whole motel, Azakuma would grab the soldier from which he was most interested and drag him to the window "Let go of me! You crazy scum! Let go of me!" he would keep repeating but Shouan would ignore him and throw him through the window, making him land heavily down on the ground as he would jump after him, the other soldiers would finally break in the room, and rush up towards the window, but Ga'Ma green was already running away with their soldier, which was putting quite a fight to can he get free "You and I have some unfinished business to do, so shut up or I will deal with you here and now!" he would say kinda harsh and cold as he would look down at the other, the other would shiver from fear and nod. It could be felt and sensed that Sho wasn't kidding, and he was really mad at him.

Before Sho manage to hide himself in between the buildings in the dark alley few bullets would flew around him, cutting lightly little part of his cheek, leaving one straight line which would start bleeding lightly, and few other bullets would scratch down his left arm up and his right leg, seems like he was ignoring the pain, even though it was bleeding lightly Azakuma kept walking and manage to hide in the back alley, tearing down few small pieces from his coat, and wrap them around his wounds leaving only the one on his cheek. The last piece was long enough to can he wrapped around the soldier mouth and silent him.

He had to hide himself now from the streets, and he should have take care for the time being for his wounds and then to decide what he will do with this snake which he was holding in one of his arms dragging it around.

"What about you? Were you hurt in the fight?"

Hiro remembered Pink's question when he felt the pain in his back.It wasn't that serious,so he didn't say anything.The wound would be healed soon.Also,working as an assassin,he was used to such things.

Masahiro felt a bit tired while waiting,so he just decided to take a small nap.In the moment he closed his eyes,he fell asleep.It wasn't happening often,first because he rarely was going home,second - he was afraid that once he fall deeply asleep,he wouldn't protect himself if someone try to kill him.

Just living like someone from Ga'Ma was sometimes a bit tough,but Genkishi hasn't the right to complain,because he himself chose such life.

"Mom where is daddy?"

"Gen,dad will be back soon."

"Really?I'm soo happy,because I really miss him."

"He misses you too,my sweet son."

"Mom,what's that?Why are you bleeding?"

"Genkishi...mom...will miss you so much....I...love you."

Crimson opened his eyes immediately.When was the last time when he had such dream?The day,when his mother died in front of his eyes.He was still remembering everything like it happened yesterday.

Genkishi sighed heavily,looking at the at the door next to him.What was happening with Pink?If he was alright?

Kohei smiled and looked down at his newly broken glasses as he walked back into the room where Ryou and Shiro were. "I suppose I'll have to get new ones huh?" the man smiled to Shiro as he sat down next to him gently. "They're fine, my relatives" he said calmly, noticing his friends curiosity, "Cruzz is not such an idiot I suppose." Slowly he laid his head against the wall behind him, being to tall to rest it on the back of the couch. "You remember, Shiro, last time we were all together like this? I wonder...." Kohei drifted off and turned his eyes to Ryou, studying him. He reminded him of himself a bit, though more out of control.

"Your name?" he spoke to Ryou, "Is it Ryou?"

"Your name?" "Is it Ryou?"

He snapped out of his thoughts, of smiles and happiness and turned his eyes towards Yellow.

"Yes," He confirmed, with a polite tone. "but at the same time, no. It's a nickname. My name is Ryouta." He did a bow before straightening, "It's nice to officially meet you." That sounds right, after all, he often saw Kohei and Shiro together and Ryou knows that there aren't people who have yellow hair and yellow eyes. How can he forget?

Although, Ryou didn't bother talking to him, just walking past him with his head covered by his hood. It was either he was going home (to hide. hush.), going somewhere else, them going somewhere else, or it was because he was nervous and without a second thought, run away.

Because he was the type to see things afar within the shadows, because he knows he is covered in darkness, in contrast of white. Sometimes, he wondered why he was orange and not black.

But back to the matter, Ryou fiddled his hands together, feelings slightly timid. "And you're..." he paused, searching his mind for what he remembered of yellow's name. "you are... Kohei-san, correct?" He hoped he was right in his name. It would be embarrassing if wrong.

"Oh...! Are you okay, Shiro-san? You look... kind of stiff." Slightly? He couldn't pinpoint what was wrong with Shiro but he was confident that something is wrong. He also could not help but point it out, this was Shiro after all. His eyes are sharp as well, there is no way that Ryou would not use it (Besides, it was sort of a habit now), especially if someone was hiding something. He didn't like being lied to. Ryou felt worried. What is wrong?

Kurogami kept his gaze away from Momo's. May be he thought that avoiding the questions would be for the best. Especially when his eyes weren't actually fitting into a category close to 'normal'. Not even a bit.

The male finally started treating the wound with an advanced attention. It wasn't deadly dangerous,but yet he lost quite the blood there,not to mention that his body was fragile for a soldier. In fact, how could he be a Ga'Ma soldier? Not that the male was girly or something,but the body didn't look physically stable which was worrisome since they had to learn how to control their hidden power.. Gii chuckled,

-"Your nipples are pink as well.",he laughed,teasing the male to relax the silence. Not even caring if he would be taken for a pervert,he wrapped the last piece of bandage around Momo's waist. The herbs were applied as the wound was cleaned,all was good now. All Momo needed was sleep. And not like he would be able to stay awake, the herbs were strong enough to put him to sleep.

Kurogami took off his gloves which were covered with the male's blood. He tilted head to smile at Momo,

-"Rest well.", a second later he opened the door,leaving it this way as if he knew that Genkishi was there waiting.

For Gii's surprise the male seemed to have dozen off, he grinned and passed by him. They were like kids, so Gii thought.

The yin yang male went upstairs.

Meanwhile Shiro was starting to sweat from pain in his arm, barely following Kohei's talk, the woman's talk or whoever was to talk. Suddenly he flinched as Ryou darted a question at him,

Oh...! Are you okay, Shiro-san? You look... kind of stiff.

Great, how he forgot that it'd be hard to hide something when around Ga'Ma. They weren't ordinary people. All of them had sharp senses and minds.

The white soldier grinned for a quickie and got up,hoping that no one would notice the blood against the sofa,but still.

-"Yeah, I'm good. I need some sleep, I guess. I'll be going.", what sucked was that he could barely see. His vision was blurry,but still he kept seeing some odd stuff there, yet kept it to himself. May be he was going insane? Or actually he was awaking?

The bleach haired male kept his arm close to his body,in fact he couldn't move it freely - so badly it hurt.

The moment he made a step to the stairs,he leaned against the wall there to have his firm and tall body tackled down. Who would imagine that Harukami Shiro would be so helplessly unconscious in front of someone? The male fainted from exhaustion and the loss of blood. May be a factor was that the bullet was still inside, and Shika couldn't sleep well the past month. Not to mention that he would eat well only if he stopped by jii-san.

-"Jii..san..",he mumbled as unconscious.

Momo wondered, not having received a reply to his inquiry. Now that he was growing used to the scent, he thought he might have caught the scent of thyme, among others. He made a mental note to ask about it later; and slowly let his eyelids drop close over his eyes.

"Your nipples are pink as well."

Kurogami’s chuckle was a distant echo in his ears as Momo began drifting off to sleep. At the statement Momo sighed, said “What a stupid thing to notice,” and something else, muttered by his sleepiness. Kurogami’s hands were gentle, if a bit cold; his fingers tickling Momo’s sides while wrapping the bandage. Momo smiled, and yawned, and asked to please check if anyone else was hurt.

Then he was asleep, taken back to years where everything was all right, and colourful, and when electric signs buzzed above the dancing whores. His many moms who took care of him; and Tina, the youngest, applying a salve to a cut on Momo’s thigh. His dreams were wrapped in the scent of thyme.

Till they were in the back alley with soldier, Sho had to start already dealing with the soldier, perhaps he was going to kill him, or shouldn't he, his mind was debating on which should be done however he smirked dark and pulled one of his sai's and stabbed down into the soldier leg, the soldier let out loud scream in pain, and Sho kept rolling his sai into the flesh wound.

"You know, I am not even sure, what should I do with you, should I kill you or shouldn't I? You do know that you hurt one of my comrades, I won't go easy on you, I hope you understand that." he would say smirking a little more darker and pulling out his sai and stabbing it once more on the same spot but deeper he almost made a full hole to the other side of the soldier leg...

"P-Please don't kill me, please! I won't do it anymore." the soldier kept asking for mercy but Azakuma didn't really care now, he would move slightly and fastly his sai in one straight line down almost to the soldier kneel as the soldier would scream more louder in pain and his blood was dripping down like water.

"Don't worry you will survive... you have luck that I didn't break your main bone in the leg then you was going to rest in bed for months till it heals completely... or you might not survive the pain, and your heart to can't deal with the pain anymore... then your nerves one by one starts dropping down till your whole leg froze... and then suddenly everything becomes black, and you lose at first consciousness but if this wound isn't closed up or pressed with something you die in your so to speak 'sleep', do you get what I am talking about?" he would say with smirk and stand up, pulling out his sai out of the wound, he could hear that the soldiers was approaching their location, so he let out annoyed sound in between his teethes and disappeared into the dark alley, the soldier didn't last much, he lost consciousness shortly after this.

"I need to get to the others, I fear this war between Ga'Ma soldiers and Black soldiers just became a deadly one, but I am sure we the Ga'Ma soldiers will show them, that we can win, without killing everyone just the needed one, or may be we don't need to kill them either." Sho was thinking till he was walking slowly forward towards the hill through which most of the Ga'Ma soldiers went off with the strange guy.

When he heard the door,Genkishi got up and entered in the room immediately.For a moment when he look at Gii,it seemed like the other grinned.

'What an odd male.' he thought,closing the door behind himself.

Masahiro saw that Momo is already sleeping,so he just sat on the chair near the bed.He was sure that thre were others from Ga'Ma that were wounded as well,but he was also sure that Gii would take care of them.Here every single of the color soldiers was in a place where he was saved.Saved from Cruzz,from all these black soldiers.

Gen looked at Ga'Ma Pink for a moment.He was glad that the other was healed.Maybe it was wrong to stay in the room instead of being with the others from Ga'Ma,but someone should stay with that boy after all.Or at least that was how the crimson haired male thought.

Not so long Hiro felt how his eyes are closing and then - he fell asleep on the chair.

"Yes, My name is Kohei." Yet his smile vanished when he watched Shiro get up, his eyes narrowing at the stiff movement. Shifting on the couch he felt a wetness and cursed under his breath. So great was his worry that he had failed to notice a friend's wounds. Without another word to Ryou he walked out the door, ready to catch the injured man, only to see him collapsed on the first stair and unconscious. He shook his head. "Really, being to rough is bad for you." It was now, at times like this, when Kohei was glad for his tall stature and good physique. Slowly, as not injure Shiro any further, he picked him up bridal style and took him upstairs. He happened upon the woman and came up to her, "Excuse me, could I trouble you for Kurogami?" he smiled at her.

((mrrr......))

• 2 weeks later...

[OOC: I feel very guilty for the long long reply. /sniff sniff. ;u; I'M SO SORRY. Been too busy. Dx Ugghhh. ...I miss this so muuuuch.]

Ryou stared at Shiro, seeing that he was keeping an arm close. He then stiffen. Could it be...? No no, he hope no but as he slowly moved his vision towards the couch,

He saw red - blood.

He froze, shock. Blood on the couch, it wasn't just anyone's blood; Shiro's blood. No no no no no!He suppressed a whimper but failed. He sounded like a dog whimpering, he didn't care though, because he was trying to suppress the need to lash out, the need to (let it go let it go) let it out.

Breath. Calm down. Breath. Calm down! Whimper. BREATH!

Shiro-san...!

With that, he broke down into a run, towards Shiro, to at least see his condition because he had a feeling his condition was not good, it was obvious that he did not let the others know that he is injured, that he was hiding a wound.

It was all his fault.

Because Shiro knew that he would broke down, that slowly, he would lose control. Because of that, because of him, this happened.

All his fault.

Guilt. He felt guilty. The guilt weighted on his shoulders. If only he noticed it sooner, dammit!

"SHIRO-SAN!" He shouted, slowly panting (stupid low stamina...!) after running up to the stairs, as Kohei with Shiro in his arms came into view, he didn't noticed the woman due to adrenaline, his eyes solely focused on Shiro.

"Shiro-san..." He whispered, guilty. He breathe out shakily, slowly, his arm reached out (ah, Kohei-san's tall...) before resting on Shiro's shoulder, leaning forward enough for his lips near Shiro's ear. "I'm so sorry..." He breathed out, backing down a bit. "Because of me..." He whimpered, "I'm sorry for causing you trouble."

It was not fair. Ryou wanted to do something good. Somehow, rather than being depended on, he brought trouble. He didn't like it. He needed to overcome the fear of blood. Overcome his weakness. But right now...

He backed away, immediately bowing to Kohei. "Please." He didn't need to add more words, he was sure Kohei understood. Please take good care of him. Right now, he would only be a burden. Even the smell of blood makes him crazy. He really is thankful that he managed to get control.

He straightened, eyes finally acknowledging the woman, with pupils slightly dilating. Insanity. He needed to go somewhere, then he remembered the rooms in 4th floor. Haven.

With a new burst of energy (leave leave before something happens!) he ran, just ran with an intent to go to the orange room. He then noticed Gii, it was impossible not to.

"Gii-san...!" He called out, stopping for a moment, his legs felt tingly, he needed to go. "Please! Shiro-san is injured he needs medical attention, it's my fault thank you very much!" He spoke in a rush, but enough to understand. (GO GO GO!) He slightly bow before rushing again.

4th floor... Orange door...

There!

He went in hurriedly, slamming the door shut with a small bang. Tired. He felt tired. He fell in the bed, curling up.

"Stop." He whimpered, bangs now completely covering his eye. Even with the rush, the enegy, the adrenaline, he still felt his sanity slowly diminish.

No... not yet.

All your fault.

A woman was in front of him, kneeling, her eyes covered in shadows, her mouth set in a frown.

"It's your fault. He's gone. He disappeared. My love, my dear husband is gone. He's cheating on me with another woman, I know it. There is no other reason. Maybe he didn't want a child. He didn't like a child. Right? Right? Right...? RIGHT?!"

Hands wrapped around the throat.

Squeeze.

Sneer.

"I WANT HIM BACK! IT'S YOUR FAULT! GIVE HIM BACK! GIVE. HIM. BACK!! I WANT HIM BACK!!"

Clenching his hands into fists, he curled up more, whimpers filling the void room.

[OOC: Rushing, rushing. x_x]

( OOC: Sorry! XD Had work (: )

Sometimes he had that urge, that single urge to be at a place where no soul knew his name. The white soldier could barely keep his conscious turned on.

Warmth surrounded him,what or rather...who was it? Shira's mind span and the pain in his arm turned into sweating.

"Excuse me, could I trouble you for Kurogami?

Like a distant echo,making its way through the deep forest they were at, Kohei's voice filled Harukami with calmness.

For their luck the woman just happened to be back from the kitchen and rather than scared and worried when seeing Harukami this way - she seemed calm and composed. Was it because of the war she saw many wounded? Dead? Or may be she already knew about the wound. One had to wonder.

-"His room is on the last floor, you won't mistake it. That floor has only one room.",the woman bowed and let the males leave. The shorter one seemed really lost,like a puppy that had no roof upon. And it was really like that. Ryou was like a lost soul with no warmth to guide him. But why it seemed that the boy found hope in a hopeless guy as Shiro? The woman smiled and recalled a past - a past of her being in love with Gii,the same hopeless guy as Shiro.

Without trying, Harukami heard the painful stutter out of Ryou's mouth. Damn him, he couldn't even move a finger. Damn,damn,damn,damn! Cursing himself, Shiro drown into another kind of pain. The pain of being useless.

::YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN::

Gii covered his mouth,all teary from being tired,

-"Oh,boy. The new generation Ga'Ma is so 'colorful'.",as said he stretched body to pause, "Speaking of which,what happened to that guy?" A blink of recall,he was at one place,referring to green soldier. Just when was ready for another yawn,suddenly a yell from behind flew his way.

Gii-san...!

Kurogami turned around and without even asking what was wrong, the boy started talking with no order in his thoughts,

Please! Shiro-san is injured, he needs medical attention, it's my fault - thank you very much!

May be to Gii it had no sense,but Ryou certainly was thinking it was his fault, and Shiro knew that the boy would be in pain now. Rather, Harukami knew Ryou's past and same reason was why he tried to protect him from going 'insane'.

Soon after Gii saw the boy running to where the rooms were.

-"Well,well...your selfishness Shiro can only hurt people.",he mumbled and jammed hands in a pair of pockets placed in his weird kimono. The yin yang boy,was he only talking about Shiro? Or it was about himself as well? That sad gaze gave away loneliness. He headed to his room,knowing that they would find him.

"A reach,up. Come on!", breathing heavily Shiro finally reached hand up to grab onto Kohei's shirt's collar.

-"Ko...find Ryou...he might...kill.. Insane..",the only words he could manage out of his mouth,but as if with last strength he frowned and sulked out, "And don't..carry me like.. a princess..."

Momo slept on through the commotion, undisturbed. His body had relaxed to a point where it felt light, nearly weightless; and pictures danced around in his mind, his dreams were peaceful. For a while, anyway.

Momo's brain went on drawing up forgotten images, so long it felt like a lifetime when in reality an hour had barely ticked away. And then gradually these colourful memories turned grey; and blurred, as if someone had placed stained glass over them. Momo became painfully aware of his healing wound, the body that felt heavy; and the gravity that pulled him down, down through the clouds of sleep induced euphoria, down into the abyss of nothing but black. From the blackness rose a nightmare and it took faces of people Momo wanted to trust, now, more than anything.

First there was Shiro, a slithering streak of white; Shiro, with whom it all began and should have (would have) ended, had it not felt so wrong. An unexpected appearance with pale eyes, shrouded in silence and mystery, sliding closer, closer- gone. As abruptly as the white faded, puddles of crimson began forming. Yellow eyes glared at Momo through the rain- was it raining? He hadn't noticed. Hissing and spitting, the crimson rain.

There was a flash of gold, maybe, Momo wasn't sure. He didn't know Kohei, or Ryou, but their names lingered in the air and he'd heard, and he'd remembered now, in this nightmarish dream. Yellow and orange, orange and yellow. Their colours burned in sudden sunlight, drying the abyss from rain, burning bright on Momo's skin. It cracked open and bled, and Momo watched it darken into purple and the sun fade away; and then he was in the dark again, surrounded by pools of Ga'Ma Purple's blood.

Finally there was something, not quite but barely outlined, just a figure materialising from smoke. What would have been Kurogami's role in all this Momo never found out because he woke then, alarmed of his surroundings, taking a moment before the rich scents of herbs calmed his feverish mind. He felt alone and cold; he needed air, needed out. But what felt like isolation was not quite so, for right there, on the chair beside the bed Momo lay upon, there was Crimson in all his glory- very much asleep.

Momo smiled so ridiculously wide that, later, his jaw would surely hurt.

It took some time for Sho to arrive at this questionable place where most of the Ga'Ma players went, it was kinda strange he had this depression in his guts, he wasn't sure how the others would accept him, and do they remember him, after Ga'Ma green was the one who was missing most of the time, and he almost never was there for them, may be he wasn't so good friend, may be he was just too much of a loner type, even though he hated that, at first when he arrived at the house, outside was silence but it could be seen many figures moving from place to place through the windows, he recognized most of the people inside it was the other Ga'Ma soldiers.

At first Azi approach the door, reaching with his hand to the locker but then his hand froze, for a moment, he was debating with himself what should he do, should he enter or shouldn't he, it was so strange feeling of a storm which is about to come out and erase everything, so he would step backward from the door and take a seat at one of the benches which was spread outside, then he would reach up for the inside of his coat, to pull out his musical instrument it was a flute which his father gave him long time ago, before they both get killed in this car 'accident', just by remembering this Ga'Ma green would bit his lower lips and look to the side, his eyes was lightly wet from the flash back memory, after all he was in this damn car too, how could he forget, his father body protecting him from the car constructions, he would move the flue near his lips and let out soft blow of air into it, he would hear silent sound, and how the air was just leaving the small holes on it, but then he would move few of his both hands fingers over few holes and he would start trying a melody which his father long time ago shared with him, at first he won't manage but then he would start moving his fingers more easier and manage to remember how to use the flute as his father taught him long time ago when he was probably 10 or 11 years old.

The melody which he was playing with the flute at first, if you want to hear the melody:

[video=youtube_share;OC-uPDyuwP8]

A few tears would start drop down through his cheeks, but the melody was loud enough for people to hear it inside, of course Green was always a tough character, he always tried to take everything by himself, so he would try with his best to hide his tears, but he would not stop playing the song, it took him few minutes till he manages to finish the melody.

Green was quite good at the melody playing, because he was doing it with emotions every single time.

[[OOC: Now I know that the melody is not flute one, but pretend that it is, every melody can be played with any instrument so yea...but if you want to, don't change it.. your decision.]]

[OOC: Do you suggest that you are the boy who played all that time the flute for Shiro because I have put the flute playing in my RPG on purpose and I have a reason to keep it here. So, can you change that part with the flute?]

[[OOC: Nope not at all, I have no intension to be that guy who played the flute... I just trying to charge in somehow... but my character is too afraid that he wasn't around, don't worry I REALLY don't have intention to make my self the guy who played the flute... I have other plans for that flute skills... which have nothing to do with the one which played earlier... if I did want to be that guy I would have told you... on PM's... but if it's really that disturbing... I might come up with something else...]]

[OOC:Uh,sorry for the late reply,I was busy : ) ]

When was the last Hiro was feeling so calm and saved?While sleeping,he could rest like a normal guy.Yeah,a normal guy..what was the meaning of this? Was that how he was feeling when his parents were still alive and he was just a normal kid? He couldn't remember.Was it because he turned into a monster,because of Cruzz and the black soldiers?What would his parents say when they see their son killing for money and always being chased by the so called law?

For a moment in front of Genkishi pooped a memory.He was sitting on a bench,but why he looked so sad? Ah,that's right.It was when he first was beaten by older boys.At that time Gen was just 6 years old boy,who had no idea how to fight.

'Gen,why are you so sad?' his mother appeared,sitting next to him.

'They...they fought with me..I couldn't...protect myself..' Gen hugged tightly his mother.

'Gen,why don't you share with your mother who were they?Man will help you.' his mother smiled gently.

'No! I'll look like the biggest idiot if I let you go scold them..' No matter what,the crimson haired boy didn't want to let his mother go to the ones that beat him.

'Then,my sweet son should become stronger and the next time,you shouldn't let them touch you.'

That was right,from that moment,Masahiro decided that he will become stronger.But later because he has became too strong,the mafia started looking on him as someone they should have no matter what.

Genkishi didn't even noticed when the memory disappeared and when he opened his eyes.No matter that he didn't sleep much,he was feeling like he slept 24 hours.

Noticing that Momo is also awaken,the assassin smiled lightly.

"How are you feeling?" he asked,getting up.The chair wasn't really comfortable after all.

• 2 weeks later...

((*le fail* sorry, school got shitty T3T, hope this isn't a lost cause, it happens to me too much...))

Bowing slightly to the woman he thanked her, trying not to jostle the seemingly fragile Shiro in his arms.

"Please."

His head turned and he focused on the boy, nodding his head. Quickly changing moods he watched the orange haired person run forwards, noticing the woman standing there. "Thank you once more, if you'll excuse me." he nodded to the woman and Kohei was off, rather slowly, but still moving. This Gii person... he had no idea if he could trust him or not, but at the moment he was the only one able to help him. Up he climbed, really wishing for an elevator or something, but nonetheless making it to the last floor. It was then that Shiro chose to muster up his strength and grab his collar.

"Ko...find Ryou...he might...kill.. Insane..",

The words made him frown as he looked down at his friend, trying not to get lost in the feminine features. Nodding he responded, "I will go to him after I see you to Kurogami."

"And don't..carry me like.. a princess..."

Then he had to chuckle at his old friends tone "But Shiro, that is the appropriate way to carry one as fragile and pretty as you right?" his smile sarcastically lit up his face. He knew Shiro would get back at him for the joke but he had to say it.

Finally he looked up at the door, wriggling a hand to open it and kicked it open. "Kurogami," he addressed the man who seemingly just got there himself, "Shiro is in need of care, but I must leave. I leave him to you." He said, handing him the man and bowing before letting himself out and searching out Ryou. He should be on the third floor... he noted, hastily walking to said floor and locating the orange door. Sighing he knocked.

(aaaaah so rushed sorry!)

Ryou drowned in his memories; memories that he wanted to shove into a box and lock it within the depths of his mind and leave it there forever.

nails digging through his skin

— ...to forget everything... —

But no, it was impossible to do it, he couldn't forget no matter what. It was stuck, no matter what you do it won't come off or be removed.

'Are you leaving me as well?!' her grip tightened, drawing out blood

— ...to forget... —

Even so, he tried clawing it out, try to eliminate- to remove, to forget.

shriek 'I WON'T LET YOU!' smack 'DON'T LEAVE ME!'

— ...forget everything... —

Stop! Stop! Stop! He wanted...! (forget forget forget) STOP! He wanted everything to stop!

shakes roughly 'WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! COME BACK!' screech

— ...forget... —

His eye - eyes - snapped wide open when a knock resounded in the room, he quickly sat up, searching the inside of his long-thigh jacket for his gun. He felt the cool metal of what he was trying to find, quickly gripping on the handle and pointed the weapon at the door, both hands now holding the gun tightly in hysterics.

no no don't--!

DIE!

BANG BANG

Ryou's whole body shook badly - in madness? in insanity? in fear? - that his aim missed, so instead of the door being hit, the bullets ended up being fired to the left wall of the door, two bullet holes in evidence.

He tried calming down bit by bit —

a hand grabbed his right arm, tightly, his arm hurt - is it going to break?! - as the grip tightened

BANG

He had shot his right arm, paranoia written clearly in his eyes and he did not know whether to laugh or cry or or

His eyes snapped to the side —

she stood in front of him, looking at him with a smile that spoke insan

BANG

His eyes wildly looked around the room, every glance he saw her so close—BANG—every bullet he fired.

BANG

blood pouring out

BANG

paranoia set in

BANG

insanity leaking out

BANG

BANG

BANG

(OOC: Well, not what I had imagined, meh, 'tis decent enough)