• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• BobCrazy

• JadedBlade

• zoze888

Could you please explain it better? If I am understanding you copied the crack and the update, but the installed file wasn't there although you just uninstalled the game you installed?

Edit:

For the people where the games shut itself down immediately after clicking it.

I do not actually know the solution but I might can ask you this: Who's download are you using? Perhaps if you use Saphirolf's download and it doesn't work, try mine. I haven't used her download though which I am going to check ASAP (:

I have done everything as it stands

But if the black window appears, it closes immediately

please help me D:

Same problem. The crack seems the same. Sigh ç_ç

DID you have pasted the CRACK in the FOLDER where the GAME.exe and the program files are, instead pasting it in your desktop or whatsoever? Because thats the main problem I just noticed since someone told me it.

Edit: Whoa, after reading it it sounds seriously rude but I didn't meant it like that guys. The words are just highlights...

• 3 weeks later...

uhm, so the download link to the crack doesn't work anymore. Could you please upload it somewhere else? I really want to play this game, but I can't without the crack! ;O;

It's the only piece I miss, please do upload it somewhere new.

Okay so I downloaded the game and installed it, then I added the update and the crack, but when I go to open the crack the black screen appears then closes right after. How do I fix it?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I deleted the original *.exe (: that is why it does work with short cut on my PC, and I mean with the System Requirements, that nobody has below this anymore, lately everyone has a Windows XP up to 7 , or Mac but less games have something with mac. Intel core i3/pentium... 1 GB RAM to 4 or higher,

Screensize doesn't even matter since mine is 1920×1080, and other things (: if you understand now though~

yea, i understand that a lot of people nowadays use a better version of windows.

anyways, the "dx9.42dll" error is also a problem for some users in other forums. so it's not as if my post was futile . ^_^

• 1 month later...

Hello, I have been having an issue. I just downloaded the torrent you uploaded. I opened the folder and clicked onto the iso folder, and when it tried mounting the file, I suddenly got an error message:

The program can't start because d3dx9_42.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

Because of this problem, it's technically the first step and I already reached a problem. Please reply I really want to play this game and thank you so much in advance.

Nevermind, it seems that I've solved the problem. ^^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

If I open the file my whole computer screen will turn black. I can still open my taskmanager and my programs still work but it's like a layer on my screen. If I want to click on my other programs like internet I can't see it. o-o

Sorry english is a little bad. >

For Those Who Still Have The Black Screen Problems:

Make Sure You Are Clicking The "Dmmd_crack_for_ver110" that is located INSIDE the DRAMAtical Murder Folder - Located In Your Program Files! --- OR --- Make Sure The One On Your desktop is a SHORTCUT button. -- i made a mistake by literally just copying Dmmd_crack_for_ver110 on the desktop instead of creating a shortcut (lol) -- Incase you're the same as I was, try this and hope it helps~ ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok,I've read through all the posts in this thread, so i (think!) this hasn't been answered before.

Ok, i've installed the game and it's working fine.... apart from it's all in japanese and it not being translated...

What do i do?

-EDIT-

Never mind i just realised that i haven't downloaded the translation stuff yet :L Silly Me!

anyone here?

please help me..

i couldn't download the crack... all the links in comment are deleted.. TAT

someone please re-upload it..

Here, i'm not sure if it worked or not but this link should be the crack you need onion12

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I hope it works for you and i'll try and put it up on the download page as well :D