Installation Guide for DRAMAtical Murder and using ITH

saphirolf

PROBLEM.

There is just this and not the others too choose from D:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• BobCrazy

• JadedBlade

• zoze888

You need to start the game, and click on it when you see those text boxes appearing and going further, then something will change in ITH and then you have options...

You need to start the game, and click on it when you see those text boxes appearing and going further, then something will change in ITH and then you have options...

oh i am sorry for my stupidness ;w; thanks going too try it!

Hey! I was trying earlier to get this game running; I'd connected all of the files using hjsplit and was trying to unload the .rar ISO using 7-Zip. At 91% I'd get an error and be unable to continue. In hindsight, I should have looked at what the errors were- there were 3- but I already dumped the files and I'm re-downloading them. I think one error was that there was an end of archive? I'll let you guys know if I run into the same problem and upload screenshots.

TLDR;

Anyway, I tried downloading "No Serial for V1.10" and it said the file was removed. I'm assuming that's the crack, right? Either way, I can't get my hands on it. I'll try cracks I find elsewhere on the web and see if those work, just an FYI I guess.

Ok! Yup, I got the same error as last time, now at 85%.

halp.png

It won't go any farther than this. If I click "close" and try to mount the incomplete ISO anyway, I can click the "install" on the game menu but nothing happens.

Okay I deleted the iso and all of DMMD on my PC so I am not sure whats up. After downloading it, you have RAR files... perhaps, and then you're extracting the rar files, and then I guess your problem occurs?

Strange, have you tried to use WinRAR? WinRAR usually tells if there's an error when extracting.

Alright, I went and downloaded WinRAR and tried the same thing. Here's the errors it give me:

halp2.png

If it helps to know, I'm running Windows 7. I've saved all 25 files, including the update and crack, into a folder titled "DRAMAm" in my downloads folder. I've joined the 25 files using HJsplit and the resulting file is titled "DRAMATICALMurderIso", a RAR file that is 2,889,338 KB. This RAR file is that one I'm attempting to extract, and it continues to give me errors.

I've joined the 25 files using HJsplit and the resulting file is titled "DRAMATICALMurderIso", a RAR file that is 2,889,338 KB.

Yes, I joined the 25 files I downloaded.

Mm, that is strange because the outlay is different then the one I downloaded.

Anyway someone here on the forum once said that its kinda impossible to join RAR's with HJSplit, I think thats the problem why.

So, lets get back to the topic, perhaps you have downloaded the parts on this site or on another site.

Then mostly, you extract part 1, the other parts get mixed together automatically if you use WinRAR...

Could you please make a screenshot of the files? like that I can see what the main folder has so I can figure out how to dissolve it, or else you can download the

I have uploaded.

Ahhh, sorry I'm so troublesome!

halp3.png

The files continue down and end at DRAMATICALMurderIso.rar.025. The file at the top, beneath the folders, is the file I got from joining the 25 files together using HJSplit. It's a RAR file while the rest are 001, 002, ect files. The two folders at the top are the extracted update and crack.

OAQ! I downloaded it from saphirolf's forum on this website,

It's even got a link to this how-to installation. :x

Oh, hers... well I had another download which is the torrent down her post. Its strange though, maybe you should redownload part 1 of the whole list. And then extract part in, but the rar should be in the folder with the others...

MOVE TO THE LIVINGGG ROOOMMMM!

jk,

Then it means your disk is full, have you checked your C or other letter--- disk you wanted to put it in?

I did, but it still said it was full. I'm redoing everything today, but it still won't work out for me. q.q

- - - Updated - - -

Like, run DMMd.exe doesn't come up for me when I do mount it.

You don't have to mount DMMd.exe, if I am understanding it right. You have to mount ISO/CCD/IMG files with Daemon tools lite/and other mount programs. But if you already have the dmmd.exe file, let me think. Have you used the torrent, then you probably have a dmmd crack file and an iso. Are you just clicking on the dmmd crack file without installing everything? Maybe thats the problem caused... first run the iso, install the game (if you have windows 7, after mounting it with Daemon tools lite. A window will appear that asks you what to run, like: "Run Setup") then you just have to run the setup. After installing then you have to move the crack to the folder you have put the installed game.

I'm installing the game now. But, I'm saying when I did mount the ISO file, with lite no window came up. So, I right clicked the file and click 'run' that's when the game installation came up. I tried the torrent, that didn't work for me either. I do have Windows 7.

I am not really understanding the problem right now.

So you mounted the ISO with lite, no window came up. Thats common you know, sometimes you just have to go to "My Computer" and then to the E: drive where the ISO is mounted.

But now you are installing the game so, is the problem solved or does the error come after installing?

im playin the game on my windows 7 just fine after readin the instructions u kindly posted tho a friend of mine is facin a problem on her Vista where the game doesnt automatically start installin when she clicks install ? i was hopin u would be able to figure out the problem thank you very much