• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• BobCrazy

• JadedBlade

• Hachiro

Ah, sorry I was confusing Noiz with Clear (I don't have the part of Noiz though, I'll look in the midday if I have the same), maybe reboot your PC or reinstall the game is all I can advice, or/did you used the 1.10 update maybe? I am not sure if that might help.

@ Aoi

Go to Control Panel>Language keyboard, clock(or smth like that)> Language> Administrative>System Locale>Japanese>Reboot. done, (:

my pc its a Windows 7 Home Basic (:p, i hate this).

for me dont appears this clock or something, u think is because its the Home Basic ??

(i tryed to make a Prt Scr to show ya my situation, but I dont know how do this here on the forum (^ _ ^; ))

Ah, sorry I was confusing Noiz with Clear (I don't have the part of Noiz though, I'll look in the midday if I have the same), maybe reboot your PC or reinstall the game is all I can advice, or/did you used the 1.10 update maybe? I am not sure if that might help.

Sorry, I did not express myself right. I'm at the 4 pic of the guide. he said to apply the crack but i dont have the DMMd_crack_for_ver110.

Bob, I was talking to the other one, (: but

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
is the reupload of the crack. The password is the four digit number in the url/link when you click on my profile.

• Like 1

I have a problem with the translator. When i have to click on 'drop down' to choose NitroPlus, there isn't appearing anyithing like that :/ How is that so? Can you help me?

Okay i tried again, but when i run the crack appears that black screen for some seconds but after this the window close out and nothing happens later.

I tried use the ITH but the DMMd_crack_for... do not appears at the ITH.

I dont know what to do:hamtaro-005 (5):

I'm sorry to bother but all the no serial links you reuploaded are all blocked very fast. ="= Can you please reupload it again. Thanx

The bug happens when I'm around this part of his route

then, this screen appears:

and after a few seconds, this screen shows up:

Oops nevermind. It’s not a bug. It’s something that happens in Noise’s route. You have to keep on clicking and then you’ll reach a list of choices! xD sorry, well...at least now, no one'll make the same mistake I did :p

@Bob

ITH is just a help stuff for translating dear, copy the crack to the folder where the game is and paste it, then play it through the crack version. (:

@ Poetic

There, is no serial key at first, you have a crack. You are welcome.

@ Effy

Haha, well somehow I thought like that since Noiz is one and all digital, but it made me quite confused if it really was a bug. Glad its alright (:

@ Poetic

There, is no serial key at first, you have a crack. You are welcome.

Sorry to bother again, but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. Because from the file I've download there is no crack in it. Can you tell me where to get it.

@Bob

ITH is just a help stuff for translating dear, copy the crack to the folder where the game is and paste it, then play it through the crack version. (:

I know Jin, that's exactly what i did

• 2 weeks later...

Hello~

Would anybody be so kind as to reupload the crack/No Serial version for me to download?

I would very much appreciate it (´・ω・`)

Hello~

Would anybody be so kind as to reupload the crack/No Serial version for me to download?

I would very much appreciate it (´・ω・`)

crack :hamtaro-005 (17):

ps: credits all to angelcross27

• Like 2

crack :hamtaro-005 (17):

ps: credits all to angelcross27 (aarin user)

Thank you so much for the download link ^^.

No matter what I do I can't get this game to work. ( ̄へ ̄)

Maybe it's just too awesome for me to play xD.

Windows 7 Home Basic

Try to reinstall the game, once reinstalled copy the crack to the folder where the game is installed. Then use the update once again and delete the original Dramatical Murder.exe of the game (not the crack) and open it then through the crack?

• Like 1

Thank you so much for the download link ^^.

No matter what I do I can't get this game to work. ( ̄へ ̄)

Maybe it's just too awesome for me to play xD.

maybe u forgot to set ur windows to japanese...

or maybe u dont have the systems requirements to play it.

system requrements:

1. windows 7/XPhome/XPpro,/vista [32 bit or 64 bit]

2. CPU: pentium4 3GHZ/ core 2 duo

3. memory: Windows XP 512MB must /1GB recommended

Windows Vista/7 1GB must /1.5GB recommended

4. screen size: 1024×768 32bit TrueColor

(game screen is 1024x576)

5. VGA: Video systems that support DirectX9.0c 64MB must

external Video board 64MB recommanded, [make sure u have the dx9.42dll... [i got error because i miss that] :)

6. Sound: DirectSound supported PCM sound

7. DirectX: directX 9

ps: dont open the game from ur shortcut in ur desktop cuz what u open is not the crack. the crack doesnt represent the shortcut in ur desktop.

@ Zoze

Computer requirements aren't really needed since nowadays nobody has Windows 98. plus I open my DMMD through a shortcut, and it just works.

@ Zoze

Computer requirements aren't really needed since nowadays nobody has Windows 98. plus I open my DMMD through a shortcut, and it just works.

mine doesnt work when i open from shortcut, it still asks me the code or something.

and my old laptop cant run dmmd bcuz of system requirements.

I deleted the original *.exe (: that is why it does work with short cut on my PC, and I mean with the System Requirements, that nobody has below this anymore, lately everyone has a Windows XP up to 7 , or Mac but less games have something with mac. Intel core i3/pentium... 1 GB RAM to 4 or higher,

Screensize doesn't even matter since mine is 1920×1080, and other things (: if you understand now though~