Say whatever you want IV

Saga

@ Belita

omg ahahaha, that picture (: I will let all Easter choco bunnies live... they might kill me instead ._. goodnight~

@ Saga

No, not... my hair! -ruffles your hair back- lmao, cutie? (: watch your back sweety. lmao, I won't, or maybe I do, after laughing my ass off, haha. I'm pretty low tempered so thats why I'm kinda cautious for what I'm saying.

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Saga

• 鼠ドル

• Yurusumaji

Top Posters In This Topic

oh! i just noticed you were talking about avatar and stuff.

i want to ask something...

even though i'm not part of the staff... i say to new users to set their avatar and all... is t okay for me to say that?

or only staff can do that..

• Like 1

It's great Shiro :)

Sometimes there's things that we miss, or don't see and having YO users help us out it's really great!

We only have to thank you for that :)

Asking kindly for a new user to set an avatar, which is a rule in YO, will only help us and YO itself ;)

• Like 1

@Shiro,

It's good to help us. Just don't argue with the users. ;D

If someone is being rude to you since you asked them kindly to set the avatar(because either the Staff didn't notice the user or is busy) don't go deal with them on your own. Notify either Key or someone from the mods.

Really busy Sunday.... -__-

Meet my friend, hang out together, go to 2 different malls, wandering around the mall for almost 6hours, buy so much things, get soaked because of raining when the time to go home & now I'm....DEAD TIRED >,

ATLAS!

i get to feel sleepy,

*smile*

now it won't be hard for me to force myself to sleep

*smile*

drinking

CAPUCCINO

before going to bed

*yummy!*

*deep smile*

GOOD NIGHT

YOs

;)

It's officially Easter here in the States. So, Happy Easter everyone!

We're not really going to do any celebrating. It's just me and hubbs, so we're going to relax and enjoy each other.

• Like 3

Happy happy Easter!

And to m (raivenz) you take mint the herb and some green tea thats not too hot, mix them together and apply on the place, or olive oil heat up for a bit 37 degrees and put on!

:)

• Like 1

I was supposed to be curled up with the laptop today, but the airport damaged it and the monitor does not work. *le sigh*

One more thing that needs to be fixed. Pfft.

Yuukina - That's why I married my Best Friend and Boyfriend. Now he's my Husband and there will never be an end. ^_^ Now there is always an "and".

oh my!!

what's wrong with me.. O.o

Why am i no longer capable of seeing two guys together without starting to imagine them as a couple... :o

i'm hopeless... xD

@nicicia. Haha True :p btw I have seen one pic in your tumblr about akise aru and being son of gin from bleach , it was damn funny loooooooooooool

@Yurusumaji.. it seems you have found a happy "end" ehh? (:

@Yurusumaji.. it seems you have found a happy "end" ehh? (:

I guess so. Ha ha! I believe every story is capable of a happy ending.

Why are people so petty and childish? It's wrong to "play with toys" and let out your inner child when you get older in the eyes of society, but "adults" stab each other in the back and pull passive-aggressive bullcrap on each other constantly. I don't really understand it.