Making little castles in the sand~

iMarionette

The green narrowing eyes of the muscular tall surfer wandered around the smaller boy who came even closer. The eyes slowly wanderedbfrom his head to his face, slowly looking down to the chest, like he was pulling the clothes off, he felt quite uncomfortable when the boy even came closer, his long lashes seduced him like the face of the other, he almost pinched him down but what if the boy hates him!? That would be a death for him, gis heart bounced but he though got shocked when the boy talked naughty like that.

He swallowed once deep, thinking for the right words and he opened hia dry mouth.

"...what so you... think of me?"

he wondered if this was a way to know more

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• iMarionette

• Chena93

"Hm?" Beau paused, leaning back, looking away. "Of course I'm.. very grateful for everything Ryoichi has done for me..." I like you. A whole lot more than I should. "That is- I guess I want to repay you, somehow. You," Beau lifted his gaze shyly, smiling softly. "You look so peaceful when you smile."

He chuckled, put his hands behind his head, walked backwards a bit and then continued wandering across the room. "Well, well~ don't listen to me."

The surfer chuckled a little bit and he looked at the boy... 'I want you now....' he couldn't stop thinking with those thoughts and looked forward,

"You don't have to repay, nothing at all..." his voice became quite restless and he sighed a little bit, 'I don't want you to hate me....'

"Say, who do you like?" He became curious when thinking about it, though he wouldn't allow it, no. His body would die, his heart would pound out if it got to be like that,

"Hm, me?" Beau blinked, pointing to himself. He resumed his smile then, plopping onto the soft couch again. "I guess there is someone... but I already know they like someone else."

Reaching for a pillow, Beau made himself quite comfortable, "Well, I don't mind, as long as I can stay near them. Hopefully, this person will also reach happiness someday."

His eyes began to narrow again, he wanted to know who it is. He wanted to know everything now,

"Eh? Who? Is it a girl? Tell me~"

he wanted to know it, be close to him. 'So it will be an one-sided love...' he thought but his mind went blank by those thoughts which he didn't liked.

"It's-" Beau paused, then went on avoiding the subject of gender. "Anyway, it someone I haven't known really long, so I'm not sure yet..."

He shifted in his seat, pulling his legs up and turning sideways, half-laying on the couch. He lifted his head slightly, so that he would have a good view of Ryoichi; but then he felt lecherous watching him so intensely and transferred his gaze towards the ceiling. "I wonder what that person thinks of me, too..." Beau didn't ask. Truth be told, he was scared to do so.

He, the surfer once thought good and he thought that it might be that girl from the other day, those minds made him shock, and sad, he felt empty inside but he tried to act normal, 'it hurts...' his mind was filled with those words and he wanted to get out here but he cant. 'I cannot go,' his eyes were looking at the ground for a while and then he looked back to the boy.

"She must be cute, you're cute too so don't worry!"

his voice was a bit low, and he was restless trying to calm down, he stood up to walk to the kitchen getting a bottle of a whiskey and took a glass from the table, he filled the glass with yhe whiskey from the bottle and put it back where he took the bottle from. He lifted hia glass and took a sip of it since he wanted to calm down and quickly, he walked back to the livingroom where the boy lied om the couch, he also sat on a couch in front of the boy taking another sip.

Beau stayed silent for a while. His reasoning was silly, but it went something along the lines of: since Ryoichi said 'she', he probably thinks the situation would be natural that way. Therefore, the person he likes can't be a boy, but a 'she' as well.

In other words, he had not a chance from the start.

With a soft sigh, Beau closed his eyes. Somehow, I feel like crying. It's pathetic. When he thought he'd composed himself, though his throat still felt a little tight, Beau spoke again.

"Probably... not. Anyway, that person is not cute at all. Whatever they do is- I can't-" he couldn't say 'handsome'. It would be too obvious that it's a guy if he did. And though he tried his best to suppress it, Beau did feel the same since first seeing Ryoichi. His type, most certainly. And as it turned out, Ryoichi wasn't as big-headed as Beau had originally thought, which just made him even more- "-perfect. It's perfect."

He felt sad, 'so it is a she....' and he began to tremble a bit, he took a big sip of the whiskey and his body began to burn again. The warm sensation from the whiskey went through his spine. He felt more comfortable with that and he smiled a bit to the other.

"mmm, I see"

he chuckled fake, thinking deep since that girl can do good work with drinks, he's taking everything wrong but he believed in it, though he wouldn't allow it but if he acts like that it's too obviously, so he was somehow forced to help the boy if it could make him happy.

"If you're in trouble, I'll help you!"

Beau wondered. It would be impossible, since the very person he liked was Ryoichi himself.

"I've decided," he said with a yawn, turning to his side and crossing his arms like the selfish brat he was. "I'm staying here tonight."

It may have been because he simply didn't want to go home, or rather because he didn't want Ryoichi to stay alone this time.. when he could be with him. Either way, Beau stubbornly set his mind on it. The only way the surfer could get rid of him was to throw him out.

The surfer took a sip and his eyes slowly wandered to the boy, if he heard good the boy wanted to stay over, it was a bad idea since he really had to hold his desire l, Beau liked someone already so he didn't wanted to give him a trauma, he loved the boy but he felt his legs already trembling by desire, but he also couldnt say no so he had to agree.

"Alright... ahaha"

he smiled fake

In the silence that followed Beau's breathing also slowed; the rise and fall of his chest indicating that he was either asleep, or was going to fall asleep soon. By then, he hadn't noticed how tired he was; but then, the sun, the heat, it always had a way of getting to him.

His mind continued working on its own, making up a dreamy scenario where everything played out quite differently; the person he liked, liked him as well. Beau smiled in his sleep, content with the peaceful events that took place in his dreams. Were he awake, he would never admit to it, or let himself imagine such a silly thing.

He took an sip of his drink, noticing the other was sleeping. He had hold it but he slowly walked to the boy, and slowly caress the cheek of the boy, wondering if the other really was asleep, there was no responc, he must be asleep and he slowly moved the tip of his fingernto the lips of the boy, it felt so soft.

His legs trembled and his heart could jump out of his body, he swallowed through his dry throat and pressed his lips against the other, he couldnt help it anymore but kiss the other, he felt ashamed of what he's doing now, "sorry..." and he slowly caressed the back of the other and he slipped his tongue inside the sweet mouth of the other.

Beau stirred, but didn't wake. He was dreaming. There he was, Ryoichi, so close to touch. Then, closer still, lips met in a kiss. His hand reached up in his sleep, fingers clutching at the surfer's shirt. Beau smiled into the kiss. He was there, just for him. Too bad, it was only a dream.

The surfer felt he could die any moment of shame, but he kept kissing him and noticed the other pulled on his shirt. His tongue played with the other's and their saliva was mixed with each others, his heart thumbed hard and loud and he slowly kissed the cheek of the other, and slowly slipped a hand through the shirt of the other, he must be drunk for doing this. "Sorry... Beau...." he whispered. His hand reached the chest of the other and pinched a nipple. His tongue was licking the neck and he kissed there, leaving marks.

It was too much; Beau grew hot, his eyes snapping open towards the ceiling, still in a bit of a daze and not quite awake yet. His body tingled and burned, something pinched at his skin - possibly, was he still asleep? Beau blinked, lost in the sensation. His neck felt cold and wet-

"Ryo... ichi..." the pale boy sighed, trying to lift up a hand to rub his face of drowsiness. He found his breath caught in his throat, body twisting - against or into? - something that.. felt so good. Beau's gaze left the ceiling, shifted down; his eyes widened further, his senses jolting fully awake. "Ah- I-"

Was this- what was this?

"I'm- what? Ruh- Ryoichi, you-" Beau's face coloured. Was this some sort of a joke? If so, it wasn't funny. Beau wasn't laughing. "Stop- stop it!"

His body also began to grow hot and with full of hot desire, small kisses and rough kisses were pressed on the other's sweet and delicious neck. The lips of the other slowly went to the collarbone of the sweet tasting and delicious boy, he almost was like a wolf, licking and tasting its prey. He noticed the woke up, his shame only grew bigger and bigger. He didn't knew what to do further since he's taking advantage of the sweet and delicious tasting pale boy. His cheeks were heating up like his body did and something down, "I...can't..."

he whispered, he couldn't stop anymore. The desire for the smaller boy took over the body of the surfer, he began to sweat and sweat drops fell on the smaller boy. He wanted to make this lost lamb cry in pleasure, make him calling his name in moans. Those thoughts made him feel more excited and hotter, he knew this was wrong, very wrong...

"Don't- don't mess around with me," Beau's voice rose, hands pushing against the bigger boy. "Hey, are you list- ah-" his body had its own reactions; freezing up against the touches that were left hot and burning. "Why are you..? -uh- you just said that there was... someone.."

Stop it- if you do this I'll-

Beau closed his mouth, lips pressing tight together as he tried to keep his eyes from watering. Was he seriously going to cry now? He had grown hard to the touch; completely helpless against his body's natural reactions. In all honesty, he didn't want Ryoichi to stop. But he wanted Ryoichi to be looking at him and not.. someone..

Kisses on the neck, to the collarbone became more rougher and with more pleasure, sweatdrops fell on the boy but jolted a bit up when the smaller one spoke.

A slight blush came and his body grew hotter, it must be the alcohol of the drank that made him uncontrollable, he looked right with his green eyes to the smaller boy.

"I like you... I want you..." he whispered to the boy, he kissed the boy on the.lips, roughly and slipped his tongue insidr the sweet mouth od the pale boy. And caressed the cheek of the boy.

"Mff-" Beau tensed, but gradually relaxed into the kiss, Ryoichi's words ringing in his ears. Was- was he serious? But-

His eyelids drooped, closing over his pale yellow eyes again. Shyly, shaking, Beau reached up to touch Ryoichi; slowly, gently wrapping his arms around the other. Am I... really not dreaming?

The kiss was getting more hotter and rougher, but gentle too. It was like the tongue of the boy was some candy the surfer licked. He slowly slipped his hand once again through the shirt and he slowly moved to the chest, pinching the soft and warm nipple of the other. He became uncontrollable and rough. His desire got bigger for the smaller boy and he felt the heat of the boy against his own heat, hot... very hot. He paused the kiss and a line of saliva were connected by each lips. He wanted to makenthe other cry and scream in pleasure, his breathe became quite wild.

"Haa... Beau.... I love you..."

He slipped the other hand inside his pants, playing with the boxer of the boy and slowly pulled the shirt upnso the sweet red erected nipples could be seen. He licked his lips once and kissed the ear of the other, licking and nibbling on the earlobe of the boy. He looked like he had hungry and his tongue slowly moved around hiss chest to the nipples, sucking on those cute erected red nipples.

"Ah-" Beau's head was spinning. He melted into the kiss, his own tongue playing around and trying to explore around Ryoichi's mouth. His nipples had hardened as well; Ryoichi's touching and pinching was pleasantly painful. Everything the other did sent electric shocks through Beau's body. Was it possible to die from pleasure? Beau thought it might be.

"Love?" he echoed, not quite understanding. It couldn't be love- He knew his face was red; Beau turned his head to the side to avoid eye contact, one hand reaching up to cover his face. "Don't- ah, don't say such things."

Beau was trembling now, alarmed when Ryoichi's hand slipped further down. He couldn't possibly- "Wait- I-"

(If theres a 'n' between 2 words then its a space since the n is pretty close to the space on my cellphone...)

He kissed those cute red erected nipples and sucked on then, they got even more hard and he felt very aroused and whispered bad and naughty things through the ear of the cute trenbling boy, he licked the earlobe and his sofy breathe blew against the red flustered ears. Slowly he pinched a nipple with his hand and the other hand slipped through his boxer too.

"sorry... I can't... " he apologized once when teasing the hard cock of the boy, noticing the legs whom trembled, he hoped it was ib pleasure and slowly poked the head of the hard one.

(Everything looks fine to me C: I need to go for a bit, though~)

"Mmah- please, I-" Beau scolded himself. There he was, acting like a complete virgin, when it's not like he'd never done anything before. But.. with Ryoichi... like this.. Beau closed his eyes, unable to keep them open against the wet stinging of a couple of escaped tears. He wasn't sad; on the contrary, he was enjoying himself far too much. But really, this boy, the surfer.. he was younger than Beau, too, and yet he was able to make him feel like this-

He licked those cute red erected nipples once again suckingbon it and bites on it. He slowly down to the belly, licking the navel, hearing thosr cute moans of the other. He somehow got aroused by the crying face of the other and he pulled the pants of. Lifting a leg and bit in the flesh skin of the, he sucked on it and left some quite marks on the body of the other, the hard cock of the smaller was almost exploding from pleasure. He slowly kissed the hard one while he still had the leg lifted up.... it looked very erotic, and he licked the length, and saw some pre-cum dripping out. He smirked soft and felt like teasing the boy even more.