Making little castles in the sand~

iMarionette

He looked over to his pie, taking some bites of it and drank from his liquor. When he looked back to the boy he noticed he was talking to someone else, he almost coughed from the drank and looked up to them in jealousy.

He knew the girl named Sayu, so he got pretty jealous but intended not to act too jealous.

He ordered another Liquor and didn't looked back to them. He didn't even wanted too or else he might burst out off the shop, he quite was misunderstanding the fact he saw them together, now he knew why the other didn't wanted to kiss him. He bit his lips and his heart ached painfully. The cake either was gone to his belly and he sighed deep. He wanted to hide his wasted face and he wanted to go away, somewhere else faaaar away.

He took the last sip from his drink and gave them the money for what he ordered. He stood up and rushed out from the shop,

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• iMarionette

• Chena93

"Ah, your face is red," Sayu noticed, her smile dropping for a moment. She reached up a hand to feel Beau's forehead; he just stood there, slow to react. "You're warm again, too. Should I go get more ice?"

Beau shook his head, willing Ryoichi's face out of his brain. Stupid git. Why did he have to be on Beau's mind all the time?

"I'm all right."

"Are you sure?" Sayu insisted, so Beau gave a small smile of reassurance. "Really," he said. "Thank you, Sayu."

She gave a huff, but her own smile returned, so Beau figured it was fine. He lifted his head, about to suggest they go for a drink or something - out of courtesy, of course, he'd have to find his wallet before taking anyone out - and froze when his eyes fell on a rather familiar figure.

Tall. Slightly tan. Muscular- Beau swallowed. Those words again, confirming what he was seeing. Ryoichi had just walked out of a shop, as handsome as always - handsome? really, Beau - but looking not-too-friendly. Beau wondered what had happened there that could have possibly upset him.

Tatsuya head out of the house and into his uncle's shop at the beach. When he walked the familiar shore, he couldn't help remembering what happened there a few days ago. A foreign looking kid almost drowned and if it weren't for the guy who was surfing that time, he'd have rescued the guy as well. As it happened the surfer was closer and faster than he. The event caused a little uproar. He was there when he saw the mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. The guy did pretty well...

But what stayed on his mind wasn't the surfer, rather it was the pale-looking guy that almost drowned. It was rare to see such pale complexion on a beach and to top it all off, he was heavily clothed. he couldn't help but chuckle as he remembered the wet... boots? Was it?

Now, as he was making his way inside the shop, he saw a familiar figure sitting and eating a pie in one of the tables... Hmmm? The rescuer before... Hm? What is he looking at? Tatsuya looked outside to where the guy was looking and was a little surprised to see the pale kid. it seems he was talking with some girl. He let his gaze go back to the surfer and he caught himself smiling as he realized something... The surfer was frowning as he looked at the scene outside...

(Haha I noticed)

He walked away from the shop and wanted to rush away from the city. His heart ached like his head began to. His legs were moving faster each second by itself. He arrived somewhere he didnt knew where though. As normal, the girls who passed him by looked at his ass and giggled lovely. They of course had an eye on him and began to talk to him.

"Hey cutie"

They said to the tall boy who looked back to them, wondering nothing but what do those girls want now of him...

"Emm...something wrong"

He looked clueless at the girls who giggled and whispered to each others

"Ermm.. could it be... That you are Ryoichi-san?" they asked, the boy named Ryoichi nodded at the girls. He doesn't really remember those face

"Arent.... you the ex... of the boss?"

He jolted up, 'How do...' he thought, the boss, they mean the one who once owned the beach before.

(oh, sorry... haha... should've guessed... this is a yaoi site after all... haha...)

Tatsuya was already working at the shop as one of the waiters when he thought that the surfer guy looked familiar somehow... Maybe he saw him in one of his vacations here awhile back... But he was not too sure.

"Tatsu-chan... You look quite dazed..." He smiled at his aunt and shook his head. "Haha... this is nothing..."

"Is something bothering you at all? Hmm.. maybe you better take off your shirt first... you're really drenched in sweat now..."

"Ha? Uh, no need... I think I'll survive... haha..." That's too embarrassing... He thought.

"Kyaa! Tatsu-niichan! That's sooo unfair! Why don't you take better care of yourself like you're telling us to?"

Tatsuya looked at the middle-schooler Mimi-chan with a grimace. "Haha..."

"Ah, aunt... Actually, I wanted to ask you this... that guy earlier who left.. He seems familiar..."

Mimi-chan perked up from his statement. "Oh? Ryoichi-san? The boss' ex--?!" She quickly caught herself but it was too late.

Hmmm... interesting... A guy, huh?

Beau said his goodbyes to Sayu, promising he'd meet with her for a drink or other sometime soon. He moved down the street, where he'd thought Ryoichi had gone, his heart beating hard against his chest. Somehow, Beau couldn't help feeling he was doing something he should not, even though he wasn't, really.

He felt bad about the other day. He'd never thanked the surfer properly, and now he was finding that it upset him to see Ryoichi in a bad mood. Wondering if the other would appreciate the gesture - probably not, but still - Beau thought to look for him, give a proper thanks, perhaps ask what was the matter. Just around a few streets, though. If he was still around, then Beau would talk to him, if not, probably not. Ah. Suddenly, Beau's thoughts seemed rather messy to him.

Looking outside the cafe, Tatsuya was surprised that he couldn't see the familiar pale features and too trendy clothes. Sighing, he continued on with his work.

"Tatsuya-niichan, were you just looking out there again?"

He looked at Mimi and smiled. "Haha... You caught me again..."

Mimi frowned. "Why? Is there someone more interesting than me out there?"

Tatsuya laughed out loud at that. "So cute..." He couldn't help but pinch her cheek.

But the pale kid's face wouldn't go away from his mind.

He swallowed a bit, he wasn't his ex or lover, he was just a toy for the boss, he laughed a little bit.

"You must be mistaken haha...He was just someone who took care of me..."

He, the boss also did take care of him since his parents never did. But more on an abusing way, he hated the past pretty much, he apologized at the girls that he had to hurry for something, as he told them he rushed away, 'Why....is this... how..?!' he thought, he wanted to get rid of those thought and the past, he wanted to run away what never ever will happen. He walked out a corner seeing the white small boy, he swallowed once again and acted like he was walking the wrong way, taking his steps back 'Isn't he with his girlfriend now...?!' he thought 'Sorry' he once thought again

"Ah, Ryoichi," Beau spoke, startled, having almost run into the surfer. He hadn't actually thought about the use of suffix or anything until then; he'd just gone and bluntly called Ryoichi by his given name. The thought made his face heat up, probably making his cheeks take on a blush. "I'm s-"

He hadn't even finished the thought and the other was walking away; wait, how did that even make sense? Unless, he was purposely trying to avoid- "Wait- I'm-" Beau continued after the other, trying to catch up, suddenly confused and just a bit hurt. Is that why Ryoichi hadn't been to the beach for the past three days, as Sayu said? All this time, was he trying to avoid Beau as well? No, surely not. Why would he care if Beau was there or not anyway?

"Could you just wait for a moment, please?" he felt slightly irritated by Ryoichi's determined walk.

He noticed the boy ran after him 'no, no... I don't want to! how can I face him'

He just wanted to leave it, he felt so sorry for kissing the other. He didn't wanted to face his filthy stupid face, he thought.

The other just ran after him and saying the last sentence... He sighed deep and turned around the other.

"Sorry! for kissing you... sorry..."

He didn't looked at the others in the eyes, he just felt like looking ignoring the other way. He didn't knew how to quite aplogize normal though, he tried to. Hoping the other not to hate him

Kiss? Oh, but that wasn't-

"Um- I wanted to-" Beau found himself stumbling over his words; what was it that he wanted to say again? Ryoichi's words baffled him completely; he was never the one at fault. Beau was. "I'm sorry, what?"

It bothered him. That wasn't a kiss. It shouldn't have been. That was- that was a perfectly legitimate attempt at saving someone's life, even if Beau hadn't strictly been in that kind of dangerous state.

"That wasn't a kiss," he repeated, this time stating it out loud.

He looked at the other, shocking quite well but he acted like it wasn't a kiss indeed, though somehow it quite hurted him... 'But he already has a girlfriend so' he thought, closing his eyes

"I meant that... yeah...but you kicked me afterwards so... sorry?"

he didn't even looked a bit to the other

"Don't- why are you apologising so much when I came here to thank you?" Beau grew flustered; did Ryoichi hate his presence do much that he didn't even want to look at him? "Just forget about the kiss if it's bothering you!"

He caught his voice rising and paused for a moment to calm. "Anyway, I'm also the one who should be apologising for what happened."

"That's right. I'm sorry about what I said and did, but also," Beau lowered his head. Quite obviously this mess could have been avoided if- "I shouldn't have been at the beach in the first place. I'm sorry for getting you involved in my affairs; it won't happen again."

Should clear it up, right? Trouble was, Beau wanted to get Ryoichi involved in his affairs. He very much wanted to spend time with the surfer, even- even if that meant going down to the beach. Beau startled himself with such thoughts - he hadn't realized this up until now, but for him- yes, Ryoichi was the type he hated; because he couldn't help feeling attracted to him.

He looked to the other and knew something would happen 'Why is he talking like this...' he thought,

he rubbed his lips with his sleeve, the feeling from the other boy was still there on his lips. He closed his eyes for a while and opened them

"Stop, saying that... I don't regret anything... I was happy that I could save you though.."

He hid his soft red cheeks by his sleeves. and tried to look at the boy right in the eye.

Slowly, Beau's gaze travelled up. As his eyes made contact with Ryoichi's, he felt a strange sensation pass through his entire body, like a jolt of energy, gentle prickle of his skin; not an unpleasant feeling, but still quite odd. This is how he knew his situation was hopeless. "I thought you might.. regret it." But I'm glad you don't.

A shy smile snuck onto his pale lips. Well, no matter what happened next- at this moment, Beau felt quite happy. "Thank you."

( My class will end over some minutes, so I'll speak you over some, hours... since I have then ICT class (: )

He looked over the other, noticing the smile and he softly smiled too, and he wanted to ask about the girl there.

"Em... that girl... Sayu...? Is that your lover...?"

He softly asked, though he didn't wanted to know the answer if it was a yes or a no. He looked straight at the boy with serious eyes, though it has emotions, alot of emotions.

(Mm, I have another hour or so before I have to get going to school; I can't connect over my phone, so my replies may take a while-)

Beau blinked. "Say- Sayu? I only actually met her today, if you don't count me getting lemonade from her stand, three days ago." Lover? Beau would have laughed if he didn't find the notion so ridiculous. "I mean, she's pretty and all, but we're not like- you know, like that."

He thought about it for a moment. "She's nice. But she's not exactly my type. Why do you ask?"

Tatsuya couldn't help hearing that statement...

He was out of the shop walking to deliver some goods to a hotel room when he came across those two. Oh? What's this? He found himself sneaking around a tree and getting closer to the scene.

He was about to step closer to them when he caught himself...

This is wrong... i shouldn't be eavesdropping like this...

But before he could turn away from the scene... He heard something that made him stop.

He gazed, though he felt somehow happy, he felt stupid for misunderstanding and he stuttered soft

"Er... no, eh, just wondered... sorry, I misunderstood then..."

he felt a bit unsure what he should talk about and bit his lips, 'great... what..now...!?' he didn't knew what to talk about or to what, his heart was beating though and he was bad in romance, he also didn't knew why he was getting upset about.

He did notice someone, though he didn't cared alot about it.