Making little castles in the sand~

iMarionette

In the end he stood, followed by many eyes on his way to where Ryoichi had gone. The boy from before took after Beau, talking about something Beau did not care for, and leaned against the near wall as Beau reached the toilet door.

Awkwardly, he waited a moment before knocking.

"Ryo- Ryoichi, is everything all right?"

He was aware of nearly everyone in the shop looking at him, eager to see what happens. Probably they were just interested in Ryoichi, and to see whether he would appear or not.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• iMarionette

• Chena93

The hard one lost all its fluid yet it wasn't good enough, he wanted more but then with... Beau, Beau took his heart and mind. He didn't knew how this became and how to avoid it. He heard footsteps and immediately stopped. He took some toilet paper and hia head began to fluster, into a red soft color. But he was scared the other would found out, and he began to stutter, trying not o sound like something is wrong.

"Y-yea... haha...don't worry...."

'fuck...!' He yelled in his mind, fast cleaning alot where the fluid came on and pulled his pants on again.It was still hot, and he walked out od the wc place

"sorry, was I a long time on the toilet...?" He asked and pulled ofr his shirt, his muscular body showed, yet he was sweating and pulled on that water crane, washing his hands and poured some water on him. He did had it pretty hot, this time for sure... he didn't knew how to look at the smaller boy and smiled a littke bit.. that was all he could do for a moment.

Beau's mouth felt dry. That didn't sound like nothing was wrong, but there was nothing he could do about it. Uncertain as he was, and wanting to get away from the shop and the people as soon as possible, Beau bit his lip, then spoke daringly: "Look, could you- would you like to come over to my place? The atmosphere here is-"

He paused, feeling his face redden. He knew the others were listening, and were now pretending that they were not; they were looking away, acting they had not been interested in the event at all. "I guess we should not have come here like this."

His eyes fell on the smaller boy and he looked, ah... the boy he got a boner from, he had to avoid his thoughts but his heart missed a bounce, he swallowed his dry throath and nodded as a yes, but wait... the boy said something else further. He wondered what happened

"Did...something happened when I was on the toilet?" He asked silently. Now wanting others to hear it since some girls before even listened how he goes to the toilet, taking a pee... Thats why he prefers to take a pee at home, girls oe humans aee scary yet this boy was somethiny else, instead of girls behind Ryoichi, hes behind Beau. A small cute pale boy he wants to push down, maybe even more...'urg...'

"I just-" Beau shifted uncomfortably, trying to find the right words. "I just feel like, since we've come in, we haven't had a moment's privacy. Not exactly a place for talking, or uh-" Beau swallowed. He had trouble thinking pure, innocent thought when Ryoichi was right there to- "-talking," he decided, for fear of saying something inappropriate.

"Hey," the boy from before stepped forward, a devious smile on his face. "If he doesn't want to go home with you, I surely would."

"Why are you still here?" Beau snapped, watching the boy dully and swatting his arm away as he tried to wrap it around Beau's shoulders, in some sort of claim.

He looked feared... he might pin the other down and do some cruel things to him he thought, this is bad but he felt happy too since he'd really wanted to go with the other boy, maybe something bad would happen or good, he didn't knew nor others would, he wanted to say yes, but he still had a dry troath... and coughed once, when he could say it a guy came.

He, the brown haired surfer looked with narrowed green eyes to the stranger.

"What do you want!?"

He wanted to other to leave, and fast or he cant get to answers Beau's question.

"Like I said," the boy drawled, taking no notice of Beau as the other flapped about, trying to avoid the crushing arm. In the end it got him, wrapping itself in a death grip around Beau's waist. "You're obviously busy, so I'll go with him. Well, then-"

The boy turned to leave, tugging Beau's small body like a doll's, even through his protests.

"You're not invited- maaaa, you can't just- I'll bite your arm off, I swear-" he managed a kick in the shin, which was satisfying enough. The grip loosened temporarily, making Beau able to slip away and run in the opposite direction; back towards Ryoichi, and pull him along towards the exit.

"Sorry, we'll pay later!" he tossed at the poor, confused waitress who just smiled as Beau pulled Ryoichi out. She'd forgive them, probably.

Beau didn't turn to look at Ryoichi until turning a corner, and then only after checking that they had not been followed. "Remind me not to do that again."

He looked pretty mad to the other and quite got annoyed "I'll fucking kill you..."

his voice quite did changed to a low pitched voice, he saw Beau kicking him and took Beau's arm, but Beau took his arm before he could.

They both ran to the exit looking at the girl, he threw a paper of Yen which was more than enough to pay, the waitress picked it uo smiling though, he didn't knew for sure what was happening though,

"What happened Beau?"

he asked and was calm again, though he would be eaging if the other came again

"I just," Beau breathed out, leaning against the building wall. "I wanted to get away from there. That guy came when you- anyway, I thought it would be fine, but-" It wasn't, obviously. "If I want to go somewhere with you, I want to be there just with you," he blurted out.

The surfer looked at the boy listening quietly, he wanted to hug the boy but he was even getting happier. He smiled and nodded, "Let's go, to em... your home or the mine?" He chuckled soft though he wondered what would happen. He just wanted to be with the boy but he also wanted more then just to be with him. To be inside him, being one together and making love. No, he had to think good before something would happen he might regret.

"Whichever is closer," Beau gave a shrug, turning on his heel to hide a smile and beginning to walk in the opposite direction. As it would turn out, the closer house was (you pick xD) and so that was where they ended up~

(I'm sorry about my late replies; been a bit busy with school and projects)

"It's decided,then," Beau's lips tugged at a smile. Ah, but could they? "Is it all right?" he asked, just in case. "Or maybe we should call it a day."

He looked over the boy and frowned a bit, its not like his parents would disagree with it since he doesn't have parents. He scratched his head and

"It's alright to come at my place since there's nobody who would not agree with it ahha..."

he said, maybe his mother did but he didn't thought about it.

Beau let the smile fully capture his lips, feeling an odd sensation throughout his entire body. It took him a moment to realize what Ryoichi said meant. It made him feel a bit sad, but quite excited. They were- were they going to be alone there? Ah- Beau caught himself imagining things he should not have. "Ah- ha, lead the way, then~" It was silly. Ryoichi was always surrounded by girls; anyway, Beau had not a confirmation yet that he would even like boys. And if he did, Beau was fairly certain that it wouldn't be him... like that.

He smiled softly to the smaller and pale boy. He knew that it actually would be a bad idea to do this sincw he feels different, he still could hold his desire for a time. But not for long though. He looked up to the sky nodding to the boy "Yeah haha follow me..." he saidon a calm voice. They slowly walked through the sand of the beach. Peoples looks and glares were surrounded around them and he tried to avoid the annoying people. They arrived at a not too big not too small confortable house, and he leaded the boy inside.

Beau couldn't help thinking that, besides looking comfortable, Ryoichi's house lacked a certain homey feeling. It was warm, but the rooms held a chill that Beau could not quite pinpoint. He felt a sudden urge to hug Ryoichi, but thought it might be inappropriate.

"Tell me more about yourself?" he asked quietly upon settling on the couch; the softness swallowed him and Beau leaned further back, quite enjoying the feel.

He slowly walked to the kitchen and searched some vanille ice cream since he, the smaller boy could not finish his ice. He walked back and gave him, smiling soft and sat in front of him on the other cough, noticing the boy asked a question and he looked up

He didnt knew what to talk about though so he answerer with a question back.

"What d you want to know?"

he said on a gentle voice, and he crossed his legs, looking to the pale sweet boy.

Beau smiled sheepishly at the sight of ice, but did not refuse it. Taking a lick he smiled up at Ryoichi, "About your interests.. besides surfing? Hmm, is there something that annoys you a lot? Ooh-" his brow rose, his lips tugging at a half-smirk. "Among your many admirers, there has to be someone you like, right?" Even though I'd rather you didn't, Beau thought, it might be good to know~

He looked at the face of the pale boy. His eyes were like seduced by it and he couldn't stop looking,

"Mmm, I like to listen to music, I make a little bit of music. I'm pretty a actively guy, I like to sport."

He was telling some things he liked to do and what he disliked, he couldn't stop staring at the pale boy, he was sunk in deep thoughts and the boy. He jolted a bit up when he heard another question, he had to stop staring and day dreaming. He coughed a bit and thought what to say about it.He did liked someone, the one sits in front of him, at least the fast heart bouncings, the hot sensation inside them and being sunk by looking at the pale boy's face must be liking someone he thought.

"Em... yes, I like someone but I think its more one sided"

he thought the pale boy doesn't liked him like he likes the boy. So he had to say that part with it

"I see," Beau listened, eating his vanilla ice happily. When Ryoichi gave a reply to his last question, however.. "A-ah, so there is someone like that," Beau hadn't noticed himself, but he had lowered his spoon, the ice forgotten. His head hung a bit as he pondered on the thought; that could have been any of those girls.

"Anyway," he lifted his gaze up to Ryoichi, fixing what he hoped was a happy expression. "I'm sure they like Ryoichi as well, hmm~ who wouldn't? Ah, what I mean is-" his cheeks coloured a little again as he searched for the right words. "What I mean is, probably, if it's you they'll like you back.. I think. So don't worry about it!"

He noticed the one acted a bit weird and he looked down to the ice, 'I like you... I love you...' he thought and he closed his eyes. The surfer nodded a bit

"I hope...so..."

his eyes again was sunk by the face of the pale boy.

"All right," Beau nodded as well, much more enthusiastically. "I've decided, so you better thank me! I'll help you," he stood, walking over to the other, a somewhat mischievous glint in his eyes. Because.. you're making that face... "Ahh~ really, I can't stand it if you're going to be broody all the time. Tell me who it is and we'll work on it."

The surfer didn't knew what to say, especially when the one he liked wanted to 'help' him with confessing to the one the surfer liked. His mouth went dry and his throat either did. His heart bounced faster and hard, the pale boy was so close to him, he bit his lips and nodded no, he had to think about it.

His head got filled with alot of thoughts.

"The one I like... is beautiful and very cute, also the one I like is kinda mysterious. When the one is close I can't help it but thinking dirty... it might be a bad idea for you to help...."

He didn't knew if this was right to say but waited for an answer..

"Ooh, it's that bad, huh?" Beau kept a smile; the least he could do. "She is-?" Which was it.. a she or a he? Beau wondered.. was it possible that it was a he? Which is why he said 'she' of course. He couldn't stand it if it was a 'he' other than him. Girls were pretty. Ryoichi deserved a pretty girl.

"Hmm, our Ryoichi is having dirty thought. What should I do? Ah," Beau leaned in, hands held together, batting his eyelashes as if flirting shamelessly. "You want to practise?" He had to tease a bit, otherwise... well, it would be no fun. Ryoichi already liked someone else anyway.