Making little castles in the sand~

iMarionette

"Well," Beau began, not quite sure what to say to that. He shifted nervously, remembering he still wanted to run down to the beach - however hopeless his search for his wallet may be - when it was high time for him to get out of the sun. He'd had quite enough for one day, thank you very much. "I suppose I'll see you around, then?"

The shy smile was still there; he hoped the answer would be yes. Beau didn't want to try his out his luck with Ryoichi, by staying around him too long; hopefully little by little would be fine for both of them. And maybe once he got used to his presence, Beau could begin acting normally around the handsome boy.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• iMarionette

• Chena93

He looked quietly to the other listening what the other said and nodded when smiling charming, he was happy the other wasn't mad on him and his heart felt like beating 'whats this feeling....it feels so weird...' he thought, those feelings he never felt before, it was a strange feeling, inside his belly like something was tickling him from the inside,

he knew the other would leave him quite fast and he looked around wondering what he was doing that tine with Sayu, about what they were talking about, why she felt his head...Still a quite jealousy feeling was inside him, he didnt liked it when he was around other people or girls, he could get mad when thinking about such a things.

Beau stood awkwardly, knowing he was supposed to get going, and not wanting to do so quite yet. "Um-" he sounded again before he could stop himself. "Um, I was going to- down to the beach, before I go home- would you go with me?"

He wanted to leave already until the boy wanted to speak, he turned around and looked straight to him, he jolted a bit up when the other asked that and nodded happy, he felt like he could die now 'so...cute...' he thought

Tatsuya just witnessed a cute scene that he couldn't help himself chuckle.

"I'm so jealous... I thought I could make that kid fall for me... but I guess I was too late..."

Sighing... Tatsuya continued on to where his delivery is.

He stopped infront of a hotel, one of the many grand and expensive ones. Upon inquiring, he was sent to the top floor and suddenly, he kinda felt weird. As the elevator doors open, one pair of double doors was the only thing on the floor. he walked towards it and knocked on the wooden door.

"Come in."

As he opened the door, only a back of the man was what he saw. "Delivery for a Mr. Fuji?"

"Yes... Please leave it there."

Tatsuya, left the goods on a table and as he was to leave, a voice stopped him.

"You have quite grown, hmmm... Ta-chan..."

There is only one person in the whole world who could call him that. Slowly, he turned towards the man. And sure enough it was his first love.

"Itsuki...sensei..."

(Hey, guys... :) I'm gonna end my part here... hehe... sorry about not doing my thing... :) Then, ja!)

Beau turned as another smile graces his lips, feeling his face heating up again and not wanting Ryoichi to see his blush. Good lord, he was such a girl sometimes.

"Ah- ha, let's go then!"

The walk from the small town to the beach wouldn't take long, but Beau would still chase any shadow he could find to keep out of the sun. He didn't talk much on the way there, but found the silence pleasant, rather than awkward.

He smiled gentle and noticed somehow he acted strange, they both walked to the beach. It indeed didn't take too long, happilyy it didn't.

And it was very quiet.... he liked calm places though he found this very awkward and wanted to talk, he slowly looked at the boy and thought where to talk about untill he noticed he didn't knew the boy's name yet

"Emm... Your name..?"

"Ah- um," he fussed around with the hem of his shirt, walking carefully along the beach. "Beau- it's Beau."

Taking care not to get too close to the water, he was scanning the sand for any object that may resemble his wallet. It was more of a standard procedure; Beau didn't have anything worthy in the wallet and the only troublesome thing was that he had lost his ID with it. But it didn't matter, really. He doubted anyone would have found the said wallet, especially if he'd lost it when he fell into the sea the other day.

He didn't want to bother his mom about money, though. A bit every now and then was fine, but Beau thought he might get a part-time job at least, something that wouldn't interfere with his studies. After all, he was going to be starting college this autumn. Ah, well. That was still a while away.

In the present moment, Beau wasn't really looking for the lost possession, or worrying about college at all. Rather, his attention was focused mostly on the surfer beside him. It was silly, he knew, but he felt oddly good just being around him nonetheless.

He smiled to the other and he looked at the sky, then to the pale small boy

"Its a pleasure to meet ya, Beau...

Ryoichi here...."

He said the name of the boy on a charming voice, he quite did liked the name and he didn't knew why. Its different from here. The most had just Japanese names. He himself didn't liked his own name, since its something their parents gave him and left it to him. He just wanted to have a name by someone he loved. He looked to the sand softly ruffling his shoes in the sand, Noticing he was wearing shoes and pulled them off, putting them in the bag. His eyes were focused on the beautiful sight and slowly closed his eyes, enjoying the weather and slowly looked at the boy with his green eyes.

"Em, where did you came from?"

He askes just a simple question he wanted to ask a long time ago since the boy was pale, and his name isnt well-known here.

Beau already knew. Of course he did. Still, he said, "It is nice to properly meet you as well, Ryoichi," just to be able to again taste the name on his lips. He smiled, his gaze lingering on the boy before he caught himself, then pretended to be looking across the sand again. Sneaking glances at Ryoichi every now and then, when he thought the other wasn't looking.

"My family moved in from France when I was fifteen," Beau paused, his cheeks reddening slightly. "It's embarrassing. Actually, my full name is Beauregard, but please don't tell anyone. Anyway, we moved to Tokyo where I started high school; I rather liked it there, with the exception of standing out a bit, even there. Here- I stand out a lot, I suppose. I didn't like coming here in the summer, but now I'll have to live here year-round. I'm not sure I can do it."

Beau chuckled, then went on, seemingly resigned. "I have to, though. I'll do my best. It's better to be here since my mother got sick and I want to be able to take care of her if something goes wrong." Besides, he had nowhere else to stay in Tokyo. And sure, the closest university from here was at least an hour ride away; it wasn't exactly T-Uni, but it probably wasn't a bad place, either.

He listened to the boy 'Beauregard? hehehe...' he thought and a small chuckle left, it indeed wasn't friendly but he somehow find it a cute name, and long.... Maybe he has to practice before he can speak the name probably

"Pretty cute"

He said and his eyes couldn't leave the other's , the boy pale skin, scent and face wa a too attractive for him. He looked up to the sky.

"Ehh? Youre attending high school? haha...me too!"

He acually thought the boy attended middle school since he had quite a baby face and he felt quite a tickling feeling in his belly, since there's one school here, that one is a hour away from here. He listened further to the story of the boy, 'aah... He's here because of his mom.' he though. he felt like thanking his mom though without her he never met the cute boy and he smiled soft

Cute. Ryoichi actually said it, making Beau's pale cheeks take on a soft red colour.

"I don't think so- anyway, I told you, so don't make fun of me."

"You're not in college yet?" Beau blinked, certain Ryoichi would have been a first year attending, at least. Well, he seemed mature to Beau, but Beau had never been good at guessing someone's age. "Hmm.. what about you, then. I suppose you've lived here all your life, but what's your story?"

He noticed the red cheeks of the blushing young boy and chuckled. His eyes slowly danced on the sand and nodded once no to the boy who asked him if he was in first year.

"Second year,I'm 17"

He looked at the other for a moment, to the small pale boy named Beauregard, he still found the name pretty funny,but its probably a normal name in France. He thought for a moment and noticed the question of the other. He didn't liked his past pretty much, and he didn't liked to talk about it but since the other told everything about him he didn't had much choice to choose.

"Well, my parents both were pretty rich so they could leave anytime, they made me here and gave my birth here, and then they left me. I've been living in the house they lived for a long time, I have to pay the taxes and all so I'm probably also having a job... My life isnt that pretty interessting"

He chuckled soft for not sounding too dramaticly, yet he wanted to forget everything fast and make fun instead.

Beau could not help but stare at him for a moment. "That's- I can't believe you're younger than me." For Beau, this made the whole situation just a bit more embarrassing.

He listened quietly to Ryoichi, his eyes lifting up to the sky in wonder. Ah, so it was like that. A certain weight settled on his chest, but Beau thought the boy might not appreciate if he commented on it; after all, he was apparently trying to laugh it off. Still, Beau didn't like the fact he was left alone. Who would? No, Beau didn't like it at all.

He was unaware of his expression having turned slightly sad, but even if he had been aware, Beau would have tried to hide it. He didn't want Ryoichi to think he was pitying him, because it wasn't like that at all; Beau simply felt somewhat hurt for him, a strange feeling Beau sometimes got around others who, deep down, still felt troubled. He couldn't help it, being the emphatic sort. Which was why he took care being mean and straying away from people.

Beau didn't regret trying to look past it with Ryoichi, though. If anything, he found he wanted to stay by his side, as long as the other let him.

"All right," Beau sounded, appearing unusually cheerful. It was probably a see-through mask, but it didn't matter; any attempt at subject change was surely welcome. Otherwise Beau would not have been able to hold it in. "Ice cream! Let's go get ice cream."

"Wha..how old are you then..."

He found it quite weird that the smaller and the cuter boy was youbger then hkm, the other boy still had a baby face and he the brown tall and muscular boy didnt. He didnt kbew what ekse to say tgough and they both walked, in the nice weather and in the hot sand, knowing there was an another awkward quietness here he didn't liked it all too face.much.The sun still was shining and the sea was nice blue,shining because of the weather, he still had rarely a smile on his not too much tanned face.

His eyes slowly wandered to the pale small boy, looking at him like a desire welled up and he wanted to push him down, he didnt knew what to do untilll the other boy asked for ice cream, he nodded softly thinking that he somehow was saved, a small sigh of relief left his mouth"yeah, sounds good to me... I'll treat..."

his heart bounced though, he slowly clenched his fist on his shirt and smiling walked after the smaller pale boy, they both walked around the city untill they saw a nice looking yet sweet ice cream cafe, he pointed to that one asking the smaller boy if he wanted an ice cream from there, customers or strangera who passed by smiles to the taller boy buy he didn't really noticed.

"You want an ice cream from that shop?"

"Just turned eighteen last month," Beau squinted at the other looking at him funny. Sure, he was a bit small and all, but Beau didn't think he looked like a kid; he didn't want Ryoichi treating him like a kid, either.

Because you can't do to kids what Beau wanted Ryoichi to do with him.

"Anyway, I can pay for myself-" Beau had already reached for his wallet pocket when it dawned on him; oh yeah. He couldn't. "-can pay you back. I'll pay you back," he corrected himself, feeling heat rise to his cheeks again. Ah, just when Beau thought it was about enough him embarrassing himself in front of the surfer for the day. Apparently not. Still, he couldn't say no to ice cream, and they were already there-

"Yes, please."

(I also honestly forgot about the damn wallet for a moment there xD)

(,Dahaha xD)

His eyes was focused on the smaller pale boy, and chuckled a bit since he pretty well liked the fact since the other was older then him.

"Pretty nice, to be eightteen...haha,"

He looked at the shop and once nodded no when the boy told him he wanted to pay the surfer back, the younger one had a part time job so he could earn his money pretty well.

"You don't have to, don't forget I have a job..."

They wandered inside the nice looking ice cream cafeand the girls already had their eyes on the surfer, and some guys too and on the pLe boy, he sighed soft and walked to a seat with the boy, a blushing girl who was waiter came and stuttered to ask them their order,

"What would you like, Beau...."

he liked to speak the pales boy name pretty well, it was like candy on his tongue that made him say the name ahain, charming...

Beau scoffed. "Don't let anyone fool you; being eighteen ain't that big of a deal," he paused thinking it over. "It’s pretty shit actually." Especially the part knowing you were eighteen, but still being treated like a kid on the base of your looks.

"My treat next time, then," Beau decided, plopping down opposite of Ryoichi. "I mean-" if there is a next time. "Well- in case we ever-" go out again? "Want to go get ice cream" ...together.

His gaze dropped, but Beau had gotten used to the heat in his cheeks. He shan't have bothered hiding his blush any more.

Though Beau was hardly aware of it, attention focused on Ryoichi; both the surfer and he were attracting looks. There were typical groups of girls eyeing Ryoichi, but unexpectedly, quite a couple of gazes lingered on Beau as well. Ah, guys mostly, it seemed. Beau would have probably minded, if he wasn't into guys himself.

Or would not have, if he weren't with Ryoichi. Hah. Lucky~ all those girls, and Beau was the one getting ice cream with the surfer.

He may end up dead in a ditch by tomorrow, but for the time being, it was worth a couple of glares.

"Just a cup of vanilla, please."

He noticed girls were looking at him and guys at the boy. He quite didn't liked it that those people, guys were looking at him. He looked once at the waiter

"One vanilla and and a strawberry ice cream please..."

He ordered, "H-hai!" the girl said blushing and walked fast away, he could hear the people whispering,

then he focused his eyess on the smaller boy noticing how incredibly cute he could be, he wanted to tease, push him down, make him blush, make him cry, beg, scream in pleasure yet he held it in, the waiter came with the ice cream, handing them over and he smiled, then the girl ran away once again, he had to pay later it seems and looked at his ice cream, licking the tip, he'd wondered how the other would lick the ice, 'no... I need to stop...' he thought and looked to the boy, focusing on him

Beau smiled politely at the girl; she seemed sweet, and he could understand why she was getting so flustered. After all, Beau couldn't help it, either. Not when he was around Ryoichi, it seemed.

Having asked for a cup, Beau was busy licking around and nibbling on his spoon as he ate his vanilla ice cream. He grew distracted at some point, his gaze wandering from one end of the wall to the other. Ah, the ice cream felt nice and cool, smooth against his tongue, sweet on his lips.

"Is this shop opened year-round?"

He looked at the ice cream, softly taking a bite off it, of course it was damn could and his eyes slowly wandered over the boys face, he noticed how the boy was enjoying the cream and he blushed slightly, hiding his face behind his arm, it got quite hot inside him. Seeing the boy he 'want to push down' licking on the eyes, it was too much for him but he didn't gave up. His eyes were focused on the floor then avain to the erotic boy. It was pretty ero looking at him licking the ice, then he imagined how it looked if the boy licked the surfer off...'NO!' He yelled inside him self, he had to get rid of those thoughts but everything began to get hot and tight. He took another bite from the ice to lose his concentration on... you know.

He kinda had a brainfreeze but its betther then that, he nodded softly after the question was asked.

"Most of the time it is..."

he tried ro act pretty normal what went well, though something wasn't well, down... he crossed his legs to hide it, though his pants were wide so it didn't looked that noticeable.

"I wonder if they make hot vanilla cream in the winter..." Beau mused, more to himself than the boy opposite of him. The spoon hung from his lips, but then he happily dug into his ice cream again. It took him a moment to notice Ryoichi's expression, not that Beau could read it, but something- "Are you uncomfortable? You're shifting around an awful much-" Hopefully, it's not because of me?

His eyes kept looking at the sweet looking delicious lips of the other, his thoughts only got worser when he keeps looking at it. Noticing the boy asked him a question

"No....probably brain...freeze, hehe.... Excuse me... I need to go to the toilet..."

His voise was panting a little bit, not too loud though so hopeful the boy didn't noticed it and he walked fast to the toiler, inside a little wc loft, he closed the door and locked it, he actually didn't knew what to do since its wrong to have a hard one because of that... He had the face od the boy in his head and couldn't help it, he stroked himself and caressed his hardone, it was pretty hard only by looking at that...He felt stupid yet his hands moved on its own, he began to jerk off."nn...!" he had to shut up, he will be kicked or raped if someone noticed it.

"Ts...k..nn..."

Beau was left alone before he had a chance to say anything. Well, it was only the toilet. Surely, Ryoichi would be back and then-

"Your boyfriend left?" Beau's eyes snapped up and were met with an unfriendly pair of dull brown orbs. It was one of the boys from before, that had been watching Beau like predators. Not that Beau noticed. Foolishly, he thought about the title, and how it would probably never happen. "We're- he's not my boyfriend."

"Hmm? That's even better," the boy leaned forward, and Beau had to blink, startled. He moved back in his seat, eyes narrowing slightly at the invasion of his personal space. "He's coming back, so please don't misunderstand. Though we're just... acquaintances, it gives you no right to come so close." Though Beau did wonder, now that he thought about it, what was taking Ryoichi so long? The boy still didn't move. "Do you need something?"

"How about you ditch him and come with me?"

Beau gave a poker face. "No thank you. Please leave me alone." Would it be strange if he went to see what was keeping Ryoichi? Ah, probably..

'Beau.... Beau...' the name of the other kept replying in his head, his hips moved on itself, he slowly stroked a part down and he felt he could climax already, "tsk!" He hated the way that he was jerking off because he saw that... the boy licking with his tongue on an ice, drops were dropping off his lips, it felt so arousing thinking about it, he slowly once stroked him self good and the fluid was coming out

"Ahnn!"

The rod lost alot of fluid and the surfer was panting. 'Shit.....tsk!'