~It all begins from the reunion~ (Vampire Knight)

Ridd

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• vampireluvr97

• Ridd

Holy crap!thought as she sat on her bed. He saw me, and I know it! she screamed in her head, her arms wrapped around her knees. What am I going to do? He's probably going to punish me since I was told not to leave my room, and I did. tears strolled down the sides of her face. What am I going to do?

James just grinned as he brushed the hair from his partners face and kissed his forehead. He soon kissed the spot he had bitten him earlier. He soon apologized to him, saying that he was hungry and apologized yet again afterwards. "I didn't think my hunger would have gotten that strong that it would have acted on its own accord. I'm sorry," he said, rested his head on his shoulder.

Zapir stryke James hair and said'' its alright, im okey, That did hurt litte thats all, I love you James, no matter what''

While all of this was happening, Victoria was now pacing around her room, wondering what she was going to do.

Zapir part his lips from James and said'' hm i just corius, but what happend to Victoria?'' he asked.

James wasn't sure as to how he should respond to that question. His eyes turned to the side, and Zapir couldn't see them since he sat underneath his head and shoulder. "I'm not sure, if you want, you can try and explore the mansion if you want. Since, after all, you do live here and have the right to look around."

Zapir just nodded and rais himself up from the bed and tok some clotches on and wandres around the manison, after he wandre for a bit, he so a door sto open and lock up the door and so a woman inside and he knew that woman must be Victoria.

James shifted for a moment before he noticed that Zapir was leaving. "Hey," he said, stumbling out of bed. He slid on his pants and shirt that he was wearing earlier that day, and followed after him. He walked right next to him, and he worried in the smart cranium that he had. I wonder how this will play out if he finds her.

After some time after going through some of the hallways, he noticed which direction they were going in. They were almost at Victoria's room. Shoot. Once they arrived, he watched as Zapir opened the door and saw Victoria.

Victoria on the other hand, did not see nor hear them come in. She only noticed after a moment. Her eyes widened as she flipped over to the other side away from the door, sitting behind the bed frame slightly. She was freaked out about why both of guys were in her room. Well, at least the room she had been staying in. "Um.... I.... Um.... What is it?" she stuttered behind the bed frame, sitting on her legs as she waited for a response.

Zapir realished at Victoria didnt remember him and whas litte hurt by it, so he just walked away outen to say anywords whit tear in his eyes.

Zapir realished at Victoria didnt remember him and whas litte hurt by it, so he just walked away outen to say anywords whit tear in his eyes.

James grabbed him before he could go too far. He shook his head slightly with a slight roll in his eyes. "Calm down, you over react on almost everything." He brought up his hand to wipe away the tears that had formed in his eyes.

Zapir so on James and said'' Yes i know, but why have Victoria forgotten about me?'' he asked.

{ :] }

He sighed as he wrapped Zapir in his arms. He knew that she didn't remember anything, but Zapir didn't know who did it. Of course, James did that because he didn't her to interrupt what he had. If she remembered anything from before, she would have hated both of them. It's better this way, he thought as pulled away to look in Zapir's eyes.

"Calm down. She probably doesn't remember. I doubt she did because she would have recognize you and I." He kissed his forehead lightly as he held his head in his hand. "It's okay, alright?"

Zapir so on James and said" James, do you think I'm stupid, I know it whas you so get Victoria to forgotten about us, and I whant to know why you erased her memories"

He looked bewildered at his reply. "Why are you saying that I erased her memories? I didn't do such a thing!" he said, looking at him straight in the face. His finger poked his chest. "I don't even know how she got in that room!"

Zapir so on James and said'' well whis you dont whant to tell me the truth, so for i walk back to Victoria and get her memories back and get her to tell me the truth, So you have two choice, One, tell me the truth or two, let Victoria tell me the truth, So whis choice do you pick?'' he asked.

Oh crap, he thought. He didn't want to tell him the truth about why he erased her memories, but on the other hand he didn't want her blab about her seeing them doing it. He brought his hand up to his head, scratching the scalp.

Before he could speak, Victoria shyly peeked outside her room, and heard their whole conversation. Without much of a thought, she walked towards them, shaking as she spoke. "Please don't blame him for anything he didn't do. I didn't mean to see you two doing it. I'm sorry."

James eyes opened widely as he heard her speak. Oh boy.

Zapir Whas shocked when he hear what Victoria said and said in shocked voice'' WHAT Victoria so us did it''

She freaked slightly before she stuttered. "I uh.... Um.... You were... In your.... Um.... Room.... No clothes..... And groans.... And kissing...." she shook her head to get the images out of her head. "I'm sorry still."

Zapir couldnt belive his ear, He feelt dizzy and so on James and said'' James, i dont feel so god, so im going back to our room''.

"I'm carrying you to our room then. I don't want you to fall and hurt yourself." he said, scooping him up into a princess hold. He looked over at Victoria and tried to show a friendly smile. "Would you mind accompanying me?" he said.

When she saw and heard what he said, she nodded her head and bowed. "Why do you want me to come with?"

"I have somewhere that indeed to go, and I'd like someone to watch him for me, just in case."