~It all begins from the reunion~ (Vampire Knight)

Ridd

"That means you'll have to give up your life, or someone else's life in replace of her own. It's the number one rule in bringing things back from the dead." He said, giving his smirk, kneeling down to where Victoria laid in the mirror. "So what is it going to be? Either you die or she dies, or even the possibility of becoming my servant?"

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• vampireluvr97

• Ridd

Zapir hate it but James whas right, But what could he do, He sigh and said'' fine i give up, You can have her, I whas destined to be alone anyway, but can i say godbye to Victoria first?'' he asked in hurt voice.

James patted him on the shoulder and spoke with his evil smile. "Very well, I'm glad that you listened to me. You may now go and say goodbye," he said walking away towards the window. "Enjoy it while it lasts," he said, looking up to the moonlit sky. Finially, this is going according to my plan. She will soon be a the full blooded vampire that she is. Even though she is already a half-blood, that was because he mother was one, but her father was a complete full-blood. Since they were both vampires, she had powers that only the highest class had. He grinned at the thought of it. Soon, I will be able to use her powers, and she will never be able to break out of it. Brilliant.

Zapir walked back to Victoria and said'' sorry i couldnt proteckt you Victoria, You shall know at i love you more thany any thing else and at you is very important to me, so i guess is godbye then, I whould always love you Victoria no matter what'' he said walked away in tears.

• Like 1

Victoria reached out to his, but was still stopped by the mirror. "Zapir. It's okay," she giving a kiss through the mirror's surface. "I will always know that you loved me more than anything, and I'm sorry I never got the chance to tell you before all this happened." Tears began to stream down her face, but a happy smile was seen through those tests. "Thank you for loving me Zapir. That means the world to me." As she saw him fade into the distance, she fell down the floor, crouching into a ball, and began crying in that ball.

James glanced back to the two that were parting ways and smiled. "It's time to begin Victoria." he said as the moon rose higher into the sky.

Zapir couldnt belive it, soon whould Victoria be gone from him, He whould never see Victoria again, Never, He walked futher away and so back for a last tima and said'' godbye Victoria, i whould always love you no matter what, You whould always be in my heart'' he said in crying voice and walked back home.

She cried harder as she heard those words, but soon James had appeared in front of her. "Time to stop those flowing tears on your face."

And cries could be heard throughout the building.

{Can we have a time skip of two years?}

{Yay! Alright, I guess I shall start the next part of this role play}

It was now nighttime, and another party had been held. Though it was not by the Kaname or Yuuki, but just another high-class vampire wanting to do something to pass the time.

In the crowds of conversations, they stood Victoria next to James. James had recovered his body soon after performing the ritual that he had done to Victoria. He glanced over at Victoria, and laid his hand on her face. "Victoria, would you bring some drinks for each other?"

Without hesitation, she nodded, bowed, and went to go get drinks from the refreshment table. Ever since that ing had gone down, Victoria has always done what she was told, not like she wanted to. It was more like a robot being programmed to do whatever is asked by its master. Obviously, Victoria was e robot, and James was the master or owner.

She sighed as she grabbed the drinks, and slowly walked back.

Zapir whas in the party and sat on the chair, he sigh so he always did, past these days, He have see Victoria but didnt whant to talk to her, Since she whas now James slave, He whas still madly in love whit her, So she her whit James, hurt him more than anything else, He walked out of the part and walked home again.

As Victoria walked back to James and the group of men he was talking to, she glanced over at a chair that someone was sitting in. Since the last party two years ago, she couldn't remember anything besides being with James. Though she didn't know anything else besides him, maybe it wasn't all that bad.

As she made it to the group, she gave a simple smile and gave everyone their drinks. As they had grabbed their drinks, she turned her focus towards James and asked in a polite manner. "James, may I go and take a walk outside?"

James viewed her from his head being turned slightly. He took her hand, and kissed it. "Yes, you may go, but you have to be back when I call for you." As soon as those words came from his mouth, those commands were forged into her memory. She nodded, and walked away from the group towards the outside.

As she walked outside, he hair had been set up in a delicate up-do. She didn't really prefer it, along with the elegant dress that she was wearing. She glanced around the area by the fountain that stood outside. I could have sworn I saw someone. She thought this as she sat on the sitting ledge of the fountain, and looked up to the sky.

Zapir suddenly remember he forgott something and whent back to the party and so Victoria and said'' hello Victoria, Long time to see, I guess you have forgotten about me''

Victoria was startled by a man that had come up from behind her. She turned around to see that it was the man that was sitting in the chair earlier. Confused, she gave him a small smile and spoke. "I'm terribly sorry about this, but I don't remember you. But who do you know my name?" she asked.

Zapir answert back'' you dont remember, but we meet for some years agao and we fall in love, i shall try to make you remember'' he said, walked mot Victoria and tok his hand on Victorias forhead and said some words and some light stream trough her head.

She thought that the light was strange, but her mind soon became clearer. Her mind soon began to fill wi the memories that were from that night. The night where all of this went down of her becoming James's permanent partner. The memories filled her head to far, and soon pushed The man away from her, and she fell back with her hands covering her face. Why? Why were these hidden from me? Why?....

Victoria looked down and bit her lip, making it slightly bleed. How long was James planning on hiding this from me? Why did he do such a thing? She looked up to Zapir, and hugged him. "I missed you, Zapir" she said as tears began to form in her eyes, and a soft whine could be heard.

Zapir start to cry and hugged Victoria and said'' i have missed you so much Victoria, really much, I love you Victoria, do you still love me?'' he asked.

Before Victoria could reveal what she felt, but a sudden voice came from behind her. "Victoria, come here." it said. She nodded, and stood up from where she was sitting, and returned to him with completely cleared eyes. It was James that had called her, and she went to him, and he wrapped his arm around her waist, and pulled her to her side. She wasn't sure what to do, but thought of something. She winked her eye at Zapir, and looked up to James then back at Zapir. "James? Who is that man? Do you know each other?" she asked.

James looked down at her, and brushed some of the hair out of her faced and nodded. "Oh, that man? Why yes, I know him, but I wouldn't think you two would get along that well. Either way," he said, giving his devilish smile, "It's time to leave this place and head home."

She nodded, and looked at Zapir. As they started to walk away, she dropped a piece of paper with the address of where they now lived. She gave a sad smile, but continued to walk with James home.

Zapir tok the paper and walked torwards where they live. He opendt the door to their house and walked further in the house.

She glanced back when she and James had made it back. James grabbed her face, moving towards his, and spoke to her. "Why are you looking back?" he asked at her. She glanced back to behind and then back to James. "I thought I heard something." James pulled her closer to him, and looked behind him. As he glanced, he looked back through the shrubbery, but didn't see anything. "It must be your imagination darling. Come, and let's get inside." He wrapped his arm around her waist and walked inside.

As soon as they had gone inside to one of the room, James suddenly takes her by the waist and hand, and began to kiss her neck. She tried to push him away, saying she didn't want what he wanted at the moment, but he still insisted. The kisses soon had gone up the neck and was at her ear, and he was just slightly in front of her lips before he spoke. "He gave you your memory back, didn't he?" he said. Without her even knowing, she nodded in agreement. He smiled. "Good girl...." he said as he began to creep closer to her lips.

Zapir walked own of the room and so Victoria and James kissed and he whas really angry and said'' stop kissing my girl, your bastard, She is mine not yours, she dont love you, and she whould never love you''

James pulled away slowly, and gestured for her to stay where she was. She nodded, and stood with a dazed express. He gently grinned, but without a moment even passing by, he had grabbed the man by the collar, and against the wall just a couple inches off the ground. "Hm.... Haven't you seen anything? She's been mine since that day, and even though she couldn't remember a thing, she loved me. She will always be mine, and never yours. Learn your place." His voice had become stern and rigid, and his eyes had turned to a blood colored scarlet. His fangs had grown to their normal size. He touched them for a moment, and grinned. "You aren't even worthy of bite," and soon crushed his his neck, with the blood staining his hand.

He returned to his gaze to Victoria, and with his bloody hand, reached up to her face, and brought her face closer to his, and kissed her delicate lips. Such innocence, yet such riveting beauty. He grinned as he lowered his mouth to her neck, bite into her neck, and began to taste the liquid that flowed through her veins.

{You aren't dead, just so you are wondering, he just squeezed his nails into your neck.}

James laughed. "What a childish thing to do. Haven't you ever seen that this type of playing around doesn't harm me? Oh well, I guess I will have to deal with you sooner or later." With a quick movement, his hand lunged for his chest, going straight through and back, leaving a gaping hole. He kicked him down to the ground, and kept his foot on him. "You might want to stop now, or I might just go for your heart next," he said with his devilish smile. He grabbed Victoria, and kissed her on the lips. "I think it's time to say goodbye to your friend," he said. "Kill him."

As if she was a puppet and he was the puppet's master, she nodded as she picked up the sword that now laid on the ground. She dragged the sword behind her, and her dazed expression still on her face. She stood right above him.