~It all begins from the reunion~ (Vampire Knight)

Ridd

And throughout the entire night, James played, or toyed if you prefer the term, with the young boy Zapir til the dawn had arrived. He had enjoyed that night at the best of his abilities, considering the sun was quite harsh that morning. He soon retired to his quarters, but not without putting Zapir in a bed so he could sleep. He smiled as he laid him down on the bed in a room without any bright lights coming through the curtains or windows. He kissed his forehead lightly as he tucked him under the covers and closed the doors as he went to take his sleep.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• vampireluvr97

• Ridd

Zapir wake up 2 hours later and feelt pain trough his ass and remember what James did to him yesterday and walked where James whas and knoket him out of the bed and said'' wake up pervert bastard, how dare you to fuck me, Thanks to you, my ass hurts like hell, I hate you'' he said in very angry voice.

James was sleeping cozily in his bed until he heard a knock that awoke him. He brought himself up to lean against the bed frame as he rubbed his eyes from any sleepers that had appeared in his sleep. "Come in," he said as he gestured towards the door where Zapir was.

As he heard the words that had been heard from Zapir's lips, he smiled a sad manner and looked up. "I'm sorry to hear that That place hurts. I did try to go a lot more easier than I usually do. " He brought his hand up to his face to hide the fact that he was beginning to like his lips as he fangs began to draw out. But he then thought about telling him that she was okay. After all, she was just sleeping on the opposite side of the manor. He did think quite a lot as he waited for him to respond.

Zapir so how sad James whas and said in much calm voice''is okey James, i have forgive, And i dont hate you, But can i ask you something?'' he asked.

He raised his hand up to face, his fingers curled inside his palm. His gaze landed back on Zapir who waited in the doorway. "What is it that you wanted to ask?" he said as he gestured for him to come closer.

Zapir com closer to James and sat on the bed. And so on James and said'' well the i whant to ask is, Do you love me James? since you hadd sex whit me''.

He grinned as he brought his hand up to his face, his head coming a little closer to his. "I'll answer that after you tell me who you really love. That decides the final outcome."

Zapir so on James and bluched and said'' i Love you James, I dont love Victoria anymore, I guess, I never really loved Victoria in the first place, So that my answer, So do you love me James?'' he asked.

He smiled as he mouthed his answer to him. Yes. Soon, he brought Zapir's head closer to his and kissed him on his lips, his hands holding it closer to his own.

Zapir kissed back and part his lips from James and said'' James, You fucked me yearsterday, so now is my tourn, whis is alright whit you?'' he asked.

He's hugged at the idea. "You can try if you want, but you aren't going to have as much fun as I have doing it to you," he said with a wide grin.

Such force, he thought as Zapir had begun to ravish the mans mouth. Moans could be heard with the heat intending between the two overlapping bodies.

"ah...." he moaned as his partner began to suck on them. His skin felt like it was becoming hotter, and his breath became slightly louder. He grinned. He's actually trying. Bravo....

The places that he touched felt so hot, he yearned for more of that feeling that he gave. His movements were swift, yet gentle to the touch. James' breath soon became shorter, and the room was beginning to hear only themselves. "More...." he said under his breath.

James' face became very hot to the touch. A blush had followed. He raised his hand up to his face, biting on his finger, his eyes closed. The sweet kiss that his partner gave was such a sweet sensation, it was something that he hadn't felt in a while. He was usually the seme, not the uke, but it felt nice to do something different. His face gave a bit of an erotic expression, yet he didn't know that he had one.

His groans and moans came louder, and his face now had shown the expression on his face. It seemed a bit frightening how much he could resemble a woman with that expression, even thought he was a man. He still bit his finger, but now he was facing Zapir, who was sucking at a much faster, snd stronger, force. It made him look as if he wanted more from him.

"Agh...." He said, letting the word go long as to make a moan, or groan. His breathe was becoming much shorter than it already was, his face becoming even hotter. Without him even noticing, he had a erotic expression on his face, though it was mor or less different than the one before. His fingernail on his pointer finger rested ontop of his lower teeth. "Why don't you come in?~" he said in a soft, yet in a sexier version of his own voice.

Zapir tok his mouth out of James member and swalowd James cum, He tok his finger out of James hole and put his member inside James and start trusting.

The soon release of his cum that had ome from his own was now being swallowed by his partner. I didn't suspect to come that fast, he thought as his face and body became even hotter with every little movement.

But soon there was something else that had come up, literally. As he looked down, his partners fingers that we're once inside his we're now out in front, yet his partners member was now inside him, thrusting through his insides. "Ngh.... Ha..... Ah...." he groaned, his hips moving to his partners movements.